Do I need the second shot ?

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The first shot gives you 80 percent coverage

Why do I need the second shot that is causing many to be sick for days and only adds on 20 percent

Yes you do need the second shot.

Partially immunized lets your body be the breeding ground for new strains of the virus. It is like stopping the antibiotics before you finish.

At vaccination, badger’s professionals did not seem urgent about the timing of the second dose, but that a certain minimum of time after the first was important.

There is no indication that anyone responding thus far has any actual knowledge other than what one might have picked up at the local pool hall.

Ten days after receiving one's first shot (more or less), the vaccinated person is as protected as s/he is likely to be, ever. The second shot presumably extends the duration of protection indefinitely - which truly means, "indefinitely," because no one knows how the long the protection might last, or whether it will be effective against variants of the strain.

The "fine print" on the card I got after getting the Pfizer shot #1 says that I am NOT IMMUNE from infection, with the implication that the shot will merely make me "immune" from getting seriously sick and/or dying from COVID-19. Hence, I can still contract the virus and spread it to others, which is why the august Dr. Fauci says I should continue to mask-up and keep my distance.

I have been, and continue to be "agnostic" on all this shit. I wear a mask when it would be rude not to (e.g., in church or the supermarket), but take it off when I'm bowling, working out at the gym (really stupid, when you think about it), or dining out - even in an enclosed restaurant.

As with everything else in life, it is a matter of risk-reward. I'm not willing to quit living in order to reduce my chances of dying prematurely. And at 71, it wouldn't be all THAT prematurely, regardless. I have not limited my contacts with grandchildren - who are a pain in the ass, by the way - due to this pandemic, and I haven't asked them to take any special precautions with me.

We have already posted the citation on this board concerning other vaccines customized against variants, though since the vaccines have only been tested on non-natural hosts of COVID-19, this protocol can’t be defined as scientific, only experimental.

We can’t agree with ‘august’ to describe Fauci. In the video, the priest lauds Fauci’s record at school, though obviously Fauci himself did not edit it, because he gets the variant backwards. The WHO goes to China for a sensationalist media-op, then clams up. It’s had previous practice with the ebola fairy tale.

The first shot gives you 80 percent coverage. Why do I need the second shot that is causing many to be sick for days and only adds on 20 percent.
That's up to 80% possible, not guaranteed. You need the second as a booster and insurance.
You don’t need the shot at all. It’s ineffective and potentially dangerous. Are you unaware of the unethical illegal and criminal acts by all three big pharmaceutical companies pushing the gene therapy shots (they aren’t vaccines)?

The first shot gives you 80 percent coverage. Why do I need the second shot that is causing many to be sick for days and only adds on 20 percent.
That's up to 80% possible, not guaranteed. You need the second as a booster and insurance.
You don’t need the shot at all. It’s ineffective and potentially dangerous. Are you unaware of the unethical illegal and criminal acts by all three big pharmaceutical companies pushing the gene therapy shots (they aren’t vaccines)?
Bullshit. You're just listening to propaganda. I'll take the word of the real experts over those whose agenda I'm not familiar.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

Bullshit. You're just listening to propaganda. I'll take the word of the real experts over those whose agenda I'm not familiar.

All three big pharma companies have been charged with illegal activities. Look into it. It’s not hard.

All three big pharma companies have been charged with illegal activities. Look into it. It’s not hard.
Your wrong on this one
This virus can be a killer and the vaccine works

Your wrong on this one
Lol. You believe government and big pharma, two entities with a long history of lying for profit. Why?

Your wrong on this one
Lol. You believe government and big pharma, two entities with a long history of lying for profit. Why?
This is real science and big pharma has saved hundreds millions of lives over the decades

Your wrong on this one
This is real science and big pharma has saved hundreds millions of lives over the decades
Get informed. This might help. Please dispute the illegality by the three vaccine makers outlined in this column.
Can You Trust Big Pharma’s Gene Therapy Vaccine? - LewRockwell

Your wrong on this one
This is good info for your education, though you’re much too old to not know this shit. You need to pay better attention.

How many Covid-19 vaccine deaths are acceptable?
Let’s zero in on just a few of the people who listened to the experts and got their “safe and effective” experimental Covid vaccines.

• From a headline: ”Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was Struggling in ICU on Saturday After Taking Vaccine”

• Kassidi Kurill, a 39-year-old mother of one from Ogden, received the vaccine due to her work as a surgical tech for several plastic surgeons. Four days after receiving the second dose of the Moderna vaccine, Kurill died.

• A 28-year-old physical therapist died 2 days after being injected with an experimental Covid vaccine. Says her mother, “My 28 year old daughter took the vaccine on a Tuesday and was dead by Thursday.”

• Tim Zook, 60, an x-ray technologist, proudly displayed his vaccination card right after getting his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Two hours later, he had troubling symptoms, and four days later, hospitalized and in intensive care with massive organ failure, he died.

• Florida’s Dr. Gregory Michael died of a rare blood disease after getting Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. Dr. John Spivak, an expert on blood disorders from Johns Hopkins, calls it “a medical certainty” that the vaccine caused Dr. Michael’s death.

• 58-Year-Old Woman Drene Keyes Died Hours After Getting First Dose of Pfizer Vaccine. A “gifted singer and grandmother of six,” Drene was unable to breathe and began vomiting within a couple hours of being vaccinated.

• Norwegian Medicines Agency links 13 deaths to vaccine side effects. Those who died were frail and old. A total of 23 deaths have been reported in Norway in connection with the corona vaccination.

• Four people in Utah died shortly after receiving a Covid vaccine injection.

• A Nebraska man in his 40s with underlying health issues died a week after receiving the vaccine.

• A 56-year-old man in Placer County died shortly after receiving a Covid vaccine.

• A 41-year-old health worker in Portugal died two days after she got the Pfizer vaccine.

• A 60-year-old Danish woman died from a blood clot after getting the AstraZeneca vaccine

• Baseball great Hank Aaron, who proudly got his Moderna vaccine in public to encourage the Black population to do likewise, died 2 weeks later. He had tweeted: “I was proud to get the Covid vaccine earlier today at Morehouse School of Medicine. I hope you do the same!” The fact the this baseball legend died so soon after his injection sends a very different message to the community. Was his death vaccine-related? Big Pharma and its media shills say no. In this case, we may never know for sure, but I feel it’s worth a mention in this list.
As of March 5th, according to VAERS—the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System in America—there have been 1,524 deaths, 5,507 serious injuries and 390 reports of Bell’s Palsy resulting from Covid vaccines. In all, a total of 31,079 adverse Covid vaccine events have been reported to VAERS thus far. Keep in mind that this is over the course of barely three months, and by the time you read this, these numbers will undoubtedly be higher.

How many Covid-19 vaccine deaths are acceptable?

Forum List

Back