Do I Have Dyslexia?

I have ADHD so just get to the point!
And look me in the eye when you talk to me!
Dang I have DHDA also.

359giv.jpg

Really? Or are you just joking?
I'm not joking!
Every I know and work with knows they have to get to the point and look me in the eye.
Even if they think they're making sense and they're not, I'll help them get to where they are making sense, but eye contact is essential.

I just found out that I was tested for Dyslexia as a child and they didn't think I had it,.. but I have a LOT of the symptoms for it. In fact,.. most of them.

If you have dyslexia, do have problems sleeping also? Are you an agnostic?

Do you lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

No, no, and now you're just being ridiculous. :rolleyes: (Reading things backwards isn't one of my symptoms.)

No, no, and now you're just being ridiculous. :rolleyes: (Reading things backwards isn't one of my symptoms.)

Do you have:

• Difficulty reading, including reading aloud
  • Slow and labor-intensive reading and writing
  • Problems spelling
  • Avoiding activities that involve reading
  • Mispronouncing names or words, or problems retrieving words
  • Trouble understanding jokes or expressions that have a meaning not easily understood from the specific words (idioms), such as "piece of cake" meaning "easy"
  • Spending an unusually long time completing tasks that involve reading or writing
  • Difficulty summarizing a story
  • Trouble learning a foreign language
  • Difficulty memorizing
  • Difficulty doing math problems

Do you have:

• Problems spelling
  • Trouble understanding jokes or expressions that have a meaning not easily understood from the specific words (idioms), such as "piece of cake" meaning "easy"
  • Spending an unusually long time completing tasks that involve reading or writing
  • Difficulty memorizing

I already posted this list and said which symptoms I have. Honestly! Why don't people read through the thread before asking questions? :rolleyes:

Do you have:

• Problems spelling
  • Difficulty memorizing
  • difficulty breathing
  • painful urination
  • greasy stool
  • sudden, uncontrollable flatulence
  • angry mood swings
  • intermittent ability to speak Swahili
  • persistent rash of the peritoneum
  • bleeding from the eyes
  • obama ear swelling
  • unibrow
  • hunchback
  • inexplicable urge to vote democrat

Nah. Leftist rants and raves are hard to understand. You need Lefitst phonics ....a new training series on how to understand the left. It will teach you all about WOKENESS......Racism and key words they say between drinking the coolaid. Now selling for a wheel barrel full of cash due to Inflation.
That’s magical. I laughed. I cried. Nah. I just laughed.

I never really thought about it until JGalt brought this up, but even though I can read and write rather well and I have sing kindergarten, a lot of words tends to confuse me, or I have to read something again and again to understand it. Maybe I have a form of dyslexia that I just was never diagnosed with.
You're married to a doctor and asking us?

Forum List

Back