Zone1 Do Ducks Exist?

I am fully prepared to prove that ducks exist. I am not prepared to prove that love exists. I am not prepared to prove that God exists. Hopefully when I complete my presentation those who want to prove that God exists will copy my methodology.
Well, if you're denying that love exists, I'm not sure what to say. Maybe you're asking too much of the word "exists".

Would you say that the pythagorean theorem exists? Do algorithms exist? Not everything that exists has a physical manifestation.

Well, if you're denying that love exists, I'm not sure what to say. Maybe you're asking too much of the word "exists".

Would you say that the pythagorean theorem exists? Do algorithms exist? Not everything that exists has a physical manifestation.

I am not saying these things exist or do not exist. I am asking for people to prove ducks exist and then I will use the various methodologies to prove that God exists. I am not asserting one way or the other for either one. We are not talking about pythagorean theorems or algorithms. We could possibly create a new thread.

The method I used was producing video evidence of ducks. Therefore I produced videos evidence of God as well. The two duck videos prove ducks. The two god videos prove god.

I am not saying these things exist or do not exist. I am asking for people to prove ducks exist and then I will use the various methodologies to prove that God exists. I am not asserting one way or the other for either one. We are not talking about pythagorean theorems or algorithms.
I think we are though. That what gods are. They are ideas, very powerful ideas that transcend any individual who may carry them.

I am not saying these things exist or do not exist. I am asking for people to prove ducks exist and then I will use the various methodologies to prove that God exists. I am not asserting one way or the other for either one. We are not talking about pythagorean theorems or algorithms. We could possibly create a new thread.

The method I used was producing video evidence of ducks. Therefore I produced videos evidence of God as well. The two duck videos prove ducks. The two god videos prove god.

I think there is sufficient (if not overwhelming) evidence to prove that the idea of God exists. By that standard ducks still exist as well.

Yep. That's pretty much what i was saying.

God has been proven here in this thread. Lol and you guys were mocking this thread. We accomplished something in this thread that hasn't been accomplished in the history of mankind.

God exists as an idea. Therefore He exists. BOOM ATHEISTS!

Nope. That's a lie. I didn't mock at all. I might now though. You seem like a thoroughgoing twat.

You are the one that helped me prove that God exists as an idea. As an idea it is approached differently than a physical entity. However, proof is proof. GOD EXISTS! You can't deny it now.

God has been proven here in this thread. Lol and you guys were mocking this thread. We accomplished something in this thread that hasn't been accomplished in the history of mankind.

God exists as an idea. Therefore He exists. BOOM ATHEISTS!
Atheism proposes nothing about ideas existing or not.
Theist:
noun

1. a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.
Atheist:
noun

1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
It's Agnostics who mess it up, talking nonsense about "material phenomena" and "claims" of not disbelief:
noun

1. a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
Bother them if you must.

Do Ducks Exist? Only in Cricket ---- a zero score, although if , Out , first ball /strike , it is a Golden Duck . And we even have an opening batsman named Duckett which does not mean that he is a smaller version of his daddy .​

Forum List

Back