Do Democrats Really Back Biden?

Biden is well on the way to being the worst and most incompetent administration in the history of the US.
But you have the far left that want to delude themselves into believing that things are not as bad as the look. They even hope to convince others.
Only problem is rational people understand that what they see and hear is reality
When people can be trained to believe women have penises and men can have babies, they can be trained to believe in just about anything.

Democrats are not a cult, like what Trumpists belong to.

Joe is doing alright, but the war in Ukraine, supply chain issues, and the increased demand for everything since Covid has caused shortages and steadily rising prices.

Biden didn't try an steal an election, so there is that.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Democrats are not a cult, like what Trumpists belong to.

Joe is doing alright, but the war in Ukraine, supply chain issues, and the increased demand for everything since Covid has caused shortages and steadily rising prices.

Biden didn't try an steal an election, so there is that.
He did steal the election and karma is coming back.

I personally believe that Demonrats totally back Biden, I do believe that.

He is like somebody they all aspire to be, all they admire and respect in a human being, in other words Biden is all they want to become....someone like him.

That tells you a lot about the sociopathic Left. :dunno:

Democrats are not a cult,
That must be why they all march together in total lock step, right MunchMouth?

Joe is doing alright,
Joe is doing WHAT??? Talk about a CULT!

but the war in Ukraine,
Joe dragged us into it!

supply chain issues,
That Biden should have seen coming and dealt with after his party caused them all with their stupid shutdowns.

and the increased demand for everything since Covid
Increased? You mean BACK TO NORMAL, Fucker.

has caused shortages and steadily rising prices.
Only thing causing them is Joe's climate, energy, economic and foreign policies.

Biden didn't try an steal an election,
No, he's too stupid to do that, his handlers did it to put a geriatric puppet in the WH while they ran away with the store.

I personally believe that Demonrats totally back Biden, I do believe that.

He is like somebody they all aspire to be, all they admire and respect in a human being, in other words Biden is all they want to become....someone like him.

That tells you a lot about the sociopathic Left. :dunno:

3s3y47.jpg
4m6pbm.jpg
1630018638737.png
EVMlB5YU0AEQ-5Y.jpg

Forum List

Back