Do Democrats Really Back Biden?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I don't think so. His polls in both parties are plummeting. Face it, Biden is a clusterfuck disaster. His whole administration is also a disaster. When will you Democrats admit that your POTUS' policies are killing America?

I don't think so. His polls in both parties are plummeting. Face it, Biden is a clusterfuck disaster. His whole administration is also a disaster. When will you Democrats admit that your POTUS' policies are killing America?

They tolerate him because he isn't Trump. :laughing0301:

1656553443643.png

Yes. next question.

Democrats are not a cult, like what Trumpists belong to.

Joe is doing alright, but the war in Ukraine, supply chain issues, and the increased demand for everything since Covid has caused shortages and steadily rising prices.

Biden didn't try and steal and election, so there is that.
Biden and the Democrats are to blame for all of that. Biden funded Putin when he refused initially to stop buying oil from Russia. Biden shut down America's oil industry and we went from a major exporter to begging OPEC. Biden is not mentally competent enough to steal an election, the Marxist element of the Democrat party did that with Obama pulling the strings.

The child drag show party needs the great groomer king Brandon to be president to keep their flow of unaccompanied minors going. Some of whom end up in secret labs where trans medicine is developed.

The basic problem that the democrats had in 2020 and still do today is that the entire party has shifted so far to the Left that none of their leaders are electable as far as the Indies are concerned. That's why they went with Biden in the 1st place, cuz they didn't think Sanders could win. The hard-core dems will stick with the party to the bitter end, but a lot of people are leaving. Some might be joining the GOP but I suspect most are going to be Independents.

Their hatred for America outweighs all. That’s why they like Biden, they know he’s doing a good job destroying the country.

Biden and the Democrats are to blame for all of that. Biden funded Putin when he refused initially to stop buying oil from Russia. Biden shut down America's oil industry and we went from a major exporter to begging OPEC. Biden is not mentally competent enough to steal an election, the Marxist element of the Democrat party did that with Obama pulling the strings.
You're an idiot.

The media would have you believe you are the ONLY ONE not backing Biden.
The truth is that VERY FEW think well of Biden at this point.
And yet, many are still thankful that Biden displaced Trump as they are still media convinced that Trump was / is Satan himself.
Those are....generally speaking...morons

Yeah, they spend a lot of time screaming about Trump who has been out of power for 2 1/2 years.

The Democraps let him do all of this. They have total fucking power.. They are to blame as much as that diaper wearing fool

Biden is well on the way to being the worst and most incompetent administration in the history of the US.
But you have the far left that want to delude themselves into believing that things are not as bad as the look. They even hope to convince others.
Only problem is rational people understand that what they see and hear is reality

If the child drag show fans don't show up and quote you with lame 1 liners, you're not doing enough.

The attack on you is a badge of honor.
Ohhh I loved being attacked here. If I wasn't, adios a long time ago.....lolol

I love the rough and tumble of disagreing with people. I love those that can take a mean punch and ask for another.....lol

Forum List

Back