Do Democrats Have A Future?

After six years of total Democrat failure in the economy it is obvious Democrats dont have any answers. Shovel ready stimulus anyone?

I don't know, guy, I'm getting job offers now I never would have gotten in 2008.
We have no indication what so ever that you're telling the truth.

In fact, it would be more consistent with job number facts and democrats to believe you're lying.

In fact, it would be more consistent with democrats to believe you're lying.

Well, i always tell the truth, but you guys need to live in your own reality. The one where Bush was a good president and the rich people totally deserve to have most of the wealth.

In fact, it would be more consistent with democrats to believe you're lying.

Well, i always tell the truth, but you guys need to live in your own reality. The one where Bush was a good president and the rich people totally deserve to have most of the wealth.
I didn't care for Bush, and I also think there's plenty of wealth inequality in America.

Next strawman?

LOL!
Sure you are, Joe. I didnt know "Spittoon Cleaner" was back in demand.

Duly noted you can't argue the facts.
WHERE are the FACTS you think he can't argue?

You mean your LIES?

He doesnt' know me, he doesn't know what I do for a living, he doesn't work with me.

But he's happy to make broad statements to fit in his own narrative.
And you throw out bullshit like "Im getting job offers" and expect people to take that seriously.

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.

A GOP lifer disagrees with you...TOTALLY...

GOPlifer
Which way is right? With Chris Ladd
The missing story of the 2014 election

Few things are as dangerous to a long term strategy as a short-term victory. Republicans this week scored the kind of win that sets one up for spectacular, catastrophic failure and no one is talking about it.

What emerges from the numbers is the continuation of a trend that has been in place for almost two decades. Once again, Republicans are disappearing from the competitive landscape at the national level across the most heavily populated sections of the country while intensifying their hold on a declining electoral bloc of aging, white, rural voters. The 2014 election not only continued that doomed pattern, it doubled down on it. As a result, it became apparent from the numbers last week that no Republican candidate has a credible shot at the White House in 2016, and the chance of the GOP holding the Senate for longer than two years is precisely zero.

For Republicans looking for ways that the party can once again take the lead in building a nationally relevant governing agenda, the 2014 election is a prelude to a disaster. Understanding this trend begins with a stark graphic.

Untitled.jpg

The Blue Wall is block of states that no Republican Presidential candidate can realistically hope to win. Tuesday that block finally extended to New Hampshire, meaning that at the outset of any Presidential campaign, a minimally effective Democratic candidate can expect to win 257 electoral votes without even trying. That’s 257 out of the 270 needed to win.

Arguably Virginia now sits behind that wall as well. Democrats won the Senate seat there without campaigning in a year when hardly anyone but Republicans showed up to vote and the GOP enjoyed its largest wave in modern history. Virginia would take that tally to 270. Again, that’s 270 out of 270.

This means that the next Presidential election, and all subsequent ones until a future party realignment, will be decided in the Democratic primary.

more

Yeah, we know the economy is going great because Joe tells us he's getting job offers. LOL! What a tool.

That and the GDP has expanded by 3.9%
and Unemployment is down to 5.8%
and the Dow is up to 17,000

None of these things really make a difference to me.

But the fact that I had three interviews this week does. And not a one of them balked at my pay expectations.

After last election's wipeout this is a legitimate question. The Democrat platform of race baiting, woman pandering, and class warfare was shown to be a total failure. So if they can't run on those things, what can they win with? The Democrats increasingly look like a shrinking party, popular only in the inner cities, and on college campuses. Even the non-government unions are sick of them, having gotten royally fucked by Obamacare and other regulatory intitiatives.
A look at their leadership reveals no new faces. Reid is 74. So is Pelosi. Those mentioned as presidential candidates are either retreads, like Clinton, or extreme left wingers who wont attract a following outside the welfare classes.
With the biggest history of failed policies in a generation Democrats seem to be out of ideas. "BOOSH" just doesnt sell like it used to.

A GOP lifer disagrees with you...TOTALLY...

GOPlifer
Which way is right? With Chris Ladd
The missing story of the 2014 election

Few things are as dangerous to a long term strategy as a short-term victory. Republicans this week scored the kind of win that sets one up for spectacular, catastrophic failure and no one is talking about it.

What emerges from the numbers is the continuation of a trend that has been in place for almost two decades. Once again, Republicans are disappearing from the competitive landscape at the national level across the most heavily populated sections of the country while intensifying their hold on a declining electoral bloc of aging, white, rural voters. The 2014 election not only continued that doomed pattern, it doubled down on it. As a result, it became apparent from the numbers last week that no Republican candidate has a credible shot at the White House in 2016, and the chance of the GOP holding the Senate for longer than two years is precisely zero.

For Republicans looking for ways that the party can once again take the lead in building a nationally relevant governing agenda, the 2014 election is a prelude to a disaster. Understanding this trend begins with a stark graphic.

Untitled.jpg

The Blue Wall is block of states that no Republican Presidential candidate can realistically hope to win. Tuesday that block finally extended to New Hampshire, meaning that at the outset of any Presidential campaign, a minimally effective Democratic candidate can expect to win 257 electoral votes without even trying. That’s 257 out of the 270 needed to win.

Arguably Virginia now sits behind that wall as well. Democrats won the Senate seat there without campaigning in a year when hardly anyone but Republicans showed up to vote and the GOP enjoyed its largest wave in modern history. Virginia would take that tally to 270. Again, that’s 270 out of 270.

This means that the next Presidential election, and all subsequent ones until a future party realignment, will be decided in the Democratic primary.

more
Who?

I didn't care for Bush, and I also think there's plenty of wealth inequality in America.

Next strawman?

Okay, so what do you think we should do about it?
First of all, vote out democrats. Second, roll back about 10,000 new strangulation regulations democrats have enacted. Third, abolish the IRS for a flat tax. Fourth, $11.00 an hour minimum wage. Fifth, secure the border, mandatory E-verify for employment, fines for businesses that hire illegal aliens, and roll back the kenyan's EO amnesty and deport illegal aliens.

Yeah, we know the economy is going great because Joe tells us he's getting job offers. LOL! What a tool.

But the fact that I had three interviews this week does. And not a one of them balked at my pay expectations.
Thats the point. They dont make a difference to most people. The reality is the average household still thinks there is a recession because they havent seen any increase in income or wealth.
ANd that's why Democrats lost. Because their policies have produced failre as far as the eye can see.

First of all, vote out democrats. Second, roll back about 10,000 new strangulation regulations democrats have enacted. Third, abolish the IRS for a flat tax. Fourth, $11.00 an hour minimum wage. Fifth, secure the border, mandatory E-verify for employment, fines for businesses that hire illegal aliens, and roll back the kenyan's EO amnesty and deport illegal aliens.

So you really don't have any ideas for improving the economy, you are just expressing your anger against "those people'.

Got it.

That's not because of obama.

That's the fudged numbers, actually a lie. True unemployment is more like 14.5%

Take away the FED's Quantitative Easing pumping and the stock market would crash. It's the worst economic bubble in history.

They should.

Why are you unemployed?

So you really don't have any ideas for improving the economy, you are just expressing your anger against "those people'.

Got it.
That's one of the most PATHETIC replies I've ever read on here.

You are a complete failure.

Thats the point. They dont make a difference to most people. The reality is the average household still thinks there is a recession because they havent seen any increase in income or wealth.
ANd that's why Democrats lost. Because their policies have produced failre as far as the eye can see.

Yes, wage stagnation is a real problem. Most of that set by 30 years of anti-worker policies enacted by the GOP getting rid of unions and signing bad trade treaties.

So the democrats got the blame for what the GOP fucked up because they couldn't fix it fast enough.

Sounds reasonable with an electorate with the attention span of a five year old.

And in two years, when you guys fail to fix anything, it's going to kind of suck to be you.

Got it.

Nothing you suggested would improve the economy, and a couple of things you suggested would hurt it.

For instance, a flat tax would truly fuck over working people in favor of the rich.

Hey, here's a clue for you buddy. the rich are going to be just fine, no matter what the economy is.

Got it.

Nothing you suggested would improve the economy, and a couple of things you suggested would hurt it.

For instance, a flat tax would truly fuck over working people in favor of the rich.

Hey, here's a clue for you buddy. the rich are going to be just fine, no matter what the economy is.
Now I see why no one takes you seriously and few give you any attention, you're a freakin' moron.

Forum List

Back