Do Democrats Have A Future?

I told you guys.. Liberism is dead.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Hey remember that thing Rush said during this cycle? Um, no, wait. RUsh kept pretty quiet during this cycle.

Hey, remember that guy who put an adjective in front of the word "Rape" to justify outlawing abortions? Um, nope. Your guys avoided the shit out of talking about Abortion or Gay Marriage or any of that stuff.

Here's the reality. You guys won in slack-jawed states because you avoided saying the crazy shit that loses elections most of the time.
I told you guys.. Liberism is dead.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Hey remember that thing Rush said during this cycle? Um, no, wait. RUsh kept pretty quiet during this cycle.

Hey, remember that guy who put an adjective in front of the word "Rape" to justify outlawing abortions? Um, nope. Your guys avoided the shit out of talking about Abortion or Gay Marriage or any of that stuff.

Here's the reality. You guys won in slack-jawed states because you avoided saying the crazy shit that loses elections most of the time.
News flash nobody cares about gay minorities. Or abortion. They care about their pocket books and a functional government and stopping what they now see as Liberism. You guys and your buddy Joe Biden are fucked. Accept it

Deflection.
Democrats are done.
Joe, you'd never vote for a Republican. You're a Jake Starkey Republican.

Actually, if anyone has a poor future, it's the GOP. There aren't enough angry old white folks to keep it afloat.

But I voted for Rauner this time. A couple other republicans as well.

When you stop nominating crazy people, I might even vote for more of you.

News flash nobody cares about gay minorities. Or abortion. They care about their pocket books and a functional government and stopping what they now see as Liberism. You guys and your buddy Joe Biden are fucked. Accept it

If they voted their pocketbooks, the Dems would have done well. 5.8% unemployment is actually pretty good, as is a 17600 Dow.

No, you see, what happened here was that most of the contests happened in slack-jaw states and a lot of people just didn't bother to show up, because, shit, what's the point?

When you guys start acting like asshats, it will be a different story in 2016.

Deflection.
Democrats are done.

Actually, if anyone has a poor future, it's the GOP. There aren't enough angry old white folks to keep it afloat.

Yeah that particular meme is also a fail. The GOP took a higher percentage of Hispanics and women than in the last two elections.

If they voted their pocketbooks, the Dems would have done well. 5.8% unemployment is actually pretty good, as is a 17600 Dow.

No, you see, what happened here was that most of the contests happened in slack-jaw states and a lot of people just didn't bother to show up, because, shit, what's the point?

Record low workforce participation tells the real story. The unemployment rate is low because people have dropped out since there are no jobs out there.
Six years of Obama and 8 years of Dem control in Congress and we have the worst economy post recession on record. That's what people voted against.

You think the morons who voted for Obama, and the ones in the streets of MO, give a shit about the DOW? LMAO

Hey, when unemployment reaches 0%, there will be 1,216 jobs and guess what, they're all filled

-Geaux

Record low workforce participation tells the real story. The unemployment rate is low because people have dropped out since there are no jobs out there.
Six years of Obama and 8 years of Dem control in Congress and we have the worst economy post recession on record. That's what people voted against.

Workforce participation is dropping because our population is aging out of the work force. Nice cherry-picking of numbers to make a point, tho...

Workforce participation is dropping because our population is aging out of the work force. Nice cherry-picking of numbers to make a point, tho...

Wrong again Joe. Believe what you want as you watch the turd (America) circle the drain.

-Geaux

Deflection.
Democrats are done.

Yeah that particular meme is also a fail. The GOP took a higher percentage of Hispanics and women than in the last two elections.
Not to mention that all the "angry old people" are democrats.

Republicans have the vast majority of up and coming young people.

Wrong again Joe. Believe what you want as you watch the turd (America) circle the drain.

I think we have problems.

I just don't think the GOP has the answers.

Sarah-Palin-is-a-retard-47738639408.jpeg

"Doy, more tax cuts for rich people"

I think we have problems.

I just don't think the GOP has the answers.

Sarah-Palin-is-a-retard-47738639408.jpeg

"Doy, more tax cuts for rich people"
After six years of total Democrat failure in the economy it is obvious Democrats dont have any answers. Shovel ready stimulus anyone?
3946752868_Obama_Derp_xlarge.jpeg

After six years of total Democrat failure in the economy it is obvious Democrats dont have any answers. Shovel ready stimulus anyone?

I don't know, guy, I'm getting job offers now I never would have gotten in 2008.
We have no indication what so ever that you're telling the truth.

In fact, it would be more consistent with democrats to believe you're lying.

Forum List

Back