Do black lives matter?

I realize just how random life is, where we came from and how we got here. Then juxtapose that with the high black on black murder rate...Vs the tiny few blacks ended by white police...Really? Police violence is a drop in the bucket...That's worth rioting? How about blacks fix their own broken violent communities instead of blaming white cops...

you going to compare the morality of gangsters shooting at each other with that of the government?

Very well stated.

What is often forgotten (or better put--omitted) in these silly threads asking ridiculous questions is that the police are there to protect and serve. It's a thankless job in the best of times and a very dangerous job at others. When there is a video made of a cop exercising police brutality, it is newsworthy because it is not what is "supposed" to happen. People are not "supposed" to experience violence from any quarter but most people can understand if the violence comes from a person who is violent by trade...a rival gang member for example. The police were supposed to subdue the person they arrest so they can be entered into the justice system; they are not supposed to kill them which is what happened here.

Does MaryL 's life matter?
Well said.

You have to ask ?

It matters as much as yours. Except, I would really have a hard time sticking my neck out to get you out of a burning car (if I knew it was you).

And out of how may police "transactions" do people get killed ? Do you have a number ? A percentage.

We have great police where I live. I trust them to the hilt.

This moron in MN screwed up....it happens.

I realize just how random life is, where we came from and how we got here. Then juxtapose that with the high black on black murder rate...Vs the tiny few blacks ended by white police...Really? Police violence is a drop in the bucket...That's worth rioting? How about blacks fix their own broken violent communities instead of blaming white cops...
that´s so deep, maryl. you must be a very unique person. contact me if you are willing to share moar of yoar very interesting thoughts.
I'm telling your wife.

Police violence is a drop in the bucket and the US incarcerates more folks than China and that is a good thing?

Wow, we are certainly learning who the submissives are to the man in charge.
Countries that have a lower incarceration rate use alternative punishment. Because they use alternative punishment they have little recidivism. Start whipping and caning instead of incarceration.

When the day comes that Black Lives Matter says a white person has no rights a black person is bound to respect, come talk to me about their racism and similarity to the KKK.

Someone put up a thread with this...

Every year, American police officers have about 370 million contacts with civilians. Most of the time nothing happens, but 12 to 13 million times a year, the police make an arrest. How often does this lead to the death of an unarmed black person? We know the number thanks to a detailed Washington Post database of every killing by the police. What is your guess as to the number of unarmed blacks killed by the police every year? One hundred? Three hundred? Last year, the figure was nine.

And we are going to take it out on the police. 9 out of 12 million....

You gotta be fucking nuts.

Police violence is a drop in the bucket and the US incarcerates more folks than China and that is a good thing?

Countries that have a lower incarceration rate use alternative punishment. Because they use alternative punishment they have little recidivism. Start whipping and caning instead of incarceration.
Those are the same countries where women have no rights. So is that what you want WOMAN?

Why this fixation on blacks right now? All of us have horror stories from the past . Black lives matter slogan seems rather narcissistic. And the white cop hate thing, that's not working either. White cops have nothing to do with the HUGE black on black death rate, and that is fixable in the poor black community. Um, something blacks CAN and SHOULD address instead of this "racism" blame white cops bullshit.
Go back to sleep. If you havent figured it out yet....you absolutely never will.

Fuck off.

You haven't figured out anything and yet you continue to post mindless racist bullshit.

Well, I am working my way up to your vocabulary level of maturity.

That wasn't what I asked.

Obviously, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Well, now, Sun, first of all, you did not "ask" anything. Usually, a question is followed by a question mark. Second, I would have ignored your question if you HAD ask ed something of me.

I told you to put us on ignore so we don't have to scroll past your bullshit.

So, you need me to explain the difference to you between a question and a statement?

Why this fixation on blacks right now? All of us have horror stories from the past . Black lives matter slogan seems rather narcissistic. And the white cop hate thing, that's not working either. White cops have nothing to do with the HUGE black on black death rate, and that is fixable in the poor black community. Um, something blacks CAN and SHOULD address instead of this "racism" blame white cops bullshit.
Go back to sleep. If you havent figured it out yet....you absolutely never will.

Fuck off.

You haven't figured out anything and yet you continue to post mindless racist bullshit.

Sorry I didn't have a dashcam or cell phone. Really. Racism? Define RACISM...when I see a bunch of black kids try to pull a pull a Jessup Smollett thing 30 years back that's (excuse me) RACISM? Excuse me but people are gonna need to dig deep to prove RACISISM other than to just accuse. And how do you prove RACISIM? Isubjective?ective?
Shut the fuck up you old washed up racist.
Why is the media pushing this agenda? I am missing that puzzle piece. Black on black murder outweighs racism or police brutality or even mythological systemic racism...

Fuck off.

Sorry I didn't have a dashcam or cell phone. Really. Racism? Define RACISM...when I see a bunch of black kids try to pull a pull a Jessup Smollett thing 30 years back that's (excuse me) RACISM? Excuse me but people are gonna need to dig deep to prove RACISISM other than to just accuse. And how do you prove RACISIM? Isubjective?ective?

You have to give Mary gratis. She hates brown people just as much as black people.

While it is somewhat cruel to suggest, Floyd's Black life didn't really matter much for many people. Indeed, the world is a somewhat better place without him in it
Yep. Not all lives matter. The rioters lives arent worth anything either.

Fuck off.

Well, now, Sun, first of all, you did not "ask" anything. Usually, a question is followed by a question mark. Second, I would have ignored your question if you HAD ask ed something of me.

So, you need me to explain the difference to you between a question and a statement?

1591498412790.png

Fuck off.

Why is the media pushing this agenda? I am missing that puzzle piece. Black on black murder outweighs racism or police brutality or even mythological systemic racism...
The media has you ignoring the high rate of white on white murder.

But do we sell the organs of political prisoners?

Fuck off.

The media has you ignoring the high rate of white on white murder.
Give us the "facts" please

Those are the same countries where women have no rights. So is that what you want WOMAN?
Women have rights in Singapore. It is a progressive country. Criminals have no rights. Nor should they. Whipping and caning keeps the prison population small.

Fuck off.

View attachment 346849
On no, here we go again...accept we aren't fucking rioting either. So really?

All lives matter.

Democrats are here literally arguing they don't... but they should
Democrats aren't arguing that.
I say all lives matter

Democrats be like... that's racist. It's horrible to be black. Systemic racism. Like everyone is racist. It sucks to be black... but it shouldn't so we want to give black people free stuff so they vote for us.
White lives have always mattered. STFU.
:auiqs.jpg: this Democrat is literally saying white people are superior. Their lives have always mattered. Blacks on the other hand... not so much...

Hutus VS the Tutsis. Blacks slaughtering each other, a genocide, really. The Rwandan slaughter. Please. Black Africans slaughtered each other with machetes with such efficiency that would make Hitler's death machines look bad. Do blacks lives matter? Or is it just another empty slogan?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back