Do black lives matter?

All lives matter.

Democrats are here literally arguing they don't... but they should
Democrats aren't arguing that.
I say all lives matter

Democrats be like... that's racist. It's horrible to be black. Systemic racism. Like everyone is racist. It sucks to be black... but it shouldn't so we want to give black people free stuff so they vote for us.
White lives have always mattered. STFU.
:auiqs.jpg: this Democrat is literally saying white people are superior. Their lives have always mattered. Blacks on the other hand... not so much...
No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that whites have been so insecure and scared that they made laws excluding others from having the same rights.

All lives matter.

I say all lives matter

Democrats be like... that's racist. It's horrible to be black. Systemic racism. Like everyone is racist. It sucks to be black... but it shouldn't so we want to give black people free stuff so they vote for us.
:auiqs.jpg: this Democrat is literally saying white people are superior. Their lives have always mattered. Blacks on the other hand... not so much...
No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that whites have been so insecure and scared that they made laws excluding others from having the same rights.
Like what law?

Hutus VS the Tutsis. Blacks slaughtering each other, a genocide, really. The Rwandan slaughter. Please. Black Africans slaughtered each other with machetes with such efficiency that would make Hitler's death machines look bad. Do blacks lives matter? Or is it just another empty slogan?
How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide
Standard

By Troy Riemer
The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide.

Uneducated -----.

All lives matter.

I say all lives matter

Like what law?
Why do whites like you ask such dumb ass questions when you know the history of this country?

WE would have stopped slavery if we had the chance. Many of our forefathers helped slaves when they could, most of us never had the chance either way. Our forefathers came here way way past 1865.

Hutus VS the Tutsis. Blacks slaughtering each other, a genocide, really. The Rwandan slaughter. Please. Black Africans slaughtered each other with machetes with such efficiency that would make Hitler's death machines look bad. Do blacks lives matter? Or is it just another empty slogan?
Standard

By Troy Riemer
The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide.

Uneducated -----.
Basically, its whiteys fault...Really? Don't blacks do anything wrong ever?

I give up...I'm not supposed to notice the ginormous high out of proportion black crime rate, (and blacks killing each other in large numbers) because it pisses off the outspoken liberals that hate cops and want to blame everything on systemic racism instead . I am glad to rain on your parade.

WE would have stopped slavery if we had the chance. Many of our forefathers helped slaves when they could, most of us never had the chance either way. Our forefathers came here way way past 1865.
Bullshit. Stop the excuses because apartheid took place after 1865.

Standard

By Troy Riemer

Uneducated -----.
This is whiteys fault. Don't spend so much time expressing racism and you won't be made to look at the fact that whites aren't superior.

All lives matter.

I say all lives matter

No. Sometimes all lives does not matter. Sometimes a human life matters less than a rifle.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I give up...I'm not supposed to notice the ginormous high out of proportion black crime rate, (and blacks killing each other in large numbers) because it pisses off the outspoken liberals that hate cops and want to blame everything on systemic racism instead . I am glad to rain on your parade.
You ignore the true ginormous out of proportion rate of white crime and whites killing each other. Each time you do that you will get your little racist rantings cut to shreds.

Bullshit. Stop the excuses because apartheid took place after 1865.
Actually I am good with black lives, it this continual emphasis they are the center of the universe I have a problem with. They aren't we all die. We humans suffer pain and people with dark melanin levels aren't better or worse, Jesus. We all go through pain and struggle. its NOT some kinda….racial...thing. We all die.

Standard

By Troy Riemer

Uneducated -----.
This is whiteys fault. Don't spend so much time expressing racism and you won't be made to look at the fact that whites aren't superior.
Oh, it's just a question of definitions. "White", "black", "superior"... What do you mean, talking about it?

The saying is a cry-fest for easily led simpletons.

Boo hoo, black lives matter. Pathetic. If I were black I'd be pissed.

Why this fixation on blacks right now? All of us have horror stories from the past . Black lives matter slogan seems rather narcissistic. And the white cop hate thing, that's not working either. White cops have nothing to do with the HUGE black on black death rate, and that is fixable in the poor black community. Um, something blacks CAN and SHOULD address instead of this "racism" blame white cops bullshit.
Go back to sleep. If you havent figured it out yet....you absolutely never will.
On the other hand, I wonder if YOU have figured it out yet...

There will be another few days' of slowly-diminishing looting and rioting, it will be in the news for another couple of weeks off-and-on, on a slowly-diminishing basis, there will be a handful of legislative bills and some modest, lightweight police reforms scattered here-and-there...

And then the whole thing will fizzle out again, half-forgotten, fading in memory, becoming another internet meme, dormant until the next excuse to riot...

Now... go back and vote Democratic, like you've been told...

Every life matters equally. That's the way this country was conceived and it can't exist without that premise. That includes the laws being enforced uniformly and universally. That means Blacks, Whites AND the Clintons. This defund the cops movement is just a little more evil Democrat bullshit.

Standard

By Troy Riemer

Uneducated -----.

Cheez, now we are back to the old mantra about the US being bad because of Colonialism. France, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Japan, Great Britain, the Netherlands, China, etc. have all participated in some form of Colonialism. That doesn't even include ancient Colonists empires. I would also add, you can't find a country in the world whose past is lily white, particularly with regards to race relations. The left is just looking for a reason to complain and to stoke hatred of the US in order to get what they want. Indoctrinating the youth with this nonsense is the best way to accelerate and perpetuate their victim-hood agenda.

I realize just how random life is, where we came from and how we got here. Then juxtapose that with the high black on black murder rate...Vs the tiny few blacks ended by white police...Really? Police violence is a drop in the bucket...That's worth rioting? How about blacks fix their own broken violent communities instead of blaming white cops...
that´s so deep, maryl. you must be a very unique person. contact me if you are willing to share moar of yoar very interesting thoughts.

That's the problem and how BLM fucks up.

If they just shout all live's matter...

Forum List

Back