Shortest recession in HISTORY.

The Democrats are never happy when Trump wins. Folks on the left rather listen to the MSM to get their rocks off about how bad Trump is. Orange Man Bad! He needs to be delt with. Lol

1591490399341.png

The left are in bed with Antifa

V recovery, just like we said, liberals.

So so so sorry about the bad news.

No 20% unemployment, no decade to recover.

Isn’t it wonderful? Aren’t you happy for the country, Democrats, liberals, and left wing lunatics?

Yea spin it even tho you don't think we should have shut down at all, lol

WHY DIDN'T TRUMP STAND UP TO TEH CORRUPT MEDIA WHEN IT COUNTED?

He's sackless

Hides in his bunker for corona and for protests

Once that $600.00 sugar on top of the unemployment runs out people will be rushing to go to work. At the moment they look at what they are getting for being lazy and think they aren't losing that much.

Once that $600.00 sugar on top of the unemployment runs out people will be rushing to go to work. At the moment they look at what they are getting for being lazy and think they aren't losing that much.

Pretty sure millions of those jobs aren't gonna be there because trump the weak kneed son of a bitch he is was cowed by the fake news

Pretty sure millions of those jobs aren't gonna be there because trump the weak kneed son of a bitch he is was cowed by the fake news

You Chinese?

Isn’t it wonderful? Aren’t you happy for the country, Democrats, liberals, and left wing lunatics?

He's sackless

I think you have that wrong there Spanky. Dementia Biden has been hiding in his basement. Trump has been busy almost everyday.
But then again Biden has to be kept out of the public eye so no one notices how bad his mental state is.

You Chinese?

Nope just saw him cave about 10 seconds after CNN decided corona was a problem

lol

You chinese? You trust what they say? I don't. Trump loves Xi

Ivanka too, that traitorous hussy

Lol. Yeah we needed the looters to burn down the bussinesses and loot them. But you keep pretending.

He's sackless

I think you have that wrong there Spanky. Dementia Biden has been hiding in his basement. Trump has been busy almost everyday.
But then again Biden has to be kept out of the public eye so no one notices how bad his mental state is.

Don't obfuscate biden ain't the president.

Trump is a fucking coward CNN scares him and a few protestors hahahaha

V shaped recovery from a self induced depression over a devastating cold. Swedish politicians had more balls.

These people leave rainbow unicorns to ward off russian submarine patrols

You Chinese?

lol

Your grammar is worse then mine, you must be squinty eye

Lol. Yeah we needed the looters to burn down the bussinesses and loot them. But you keep pretending.

If you think the looting is bad

Think about the GDP loss we incurred from Trump's inability to stand up and tell the truth, which he clearly believed?

Hahahaha

You Chinese?

lol

Uh huh, i like how trump supporter's can't wrap their heads around the idea they don't think we shoulda shut down for corona at all.

And simultaneously trump handled this well

have some courage you fucking low born honkey

And critiquing grammar on the internet? ok boomer

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If you think the looting is bad

Think about the GDP loss we incurred from Trump's inability to stand up and tell the truth, which he clearly believed?

Hahahaha

Sorry Charlie, this will be the greatest recovery in the history of the world

You Chinese?

lol

Uh huh, i like how trump supporter's can't wrap their heads around the idea they don't think we shoulda shut down for corona at all.

And simultaneously trump handled this well

have some courage you fucking low born honkey

And critiquing grammar on the internet? ok boomer

Up your nose with a rubber hose

You fought Trump's ban for 3 years

He's sackless

Don't obfuscate biden ain't the president.

Trump is a fucking coward CNN scares him and a few protestors hahahaha

V shaped recovery from a self induced depression over a devastating cold. Swedish politicians had more balls.

These people leave rainbow unicorns to ward off russian submarine patrols
Roflol. Damn little one too much dope?
You run off like you can't even stay on one subject.
We were saved from 2 million deaths according to the experts by Trump.
I hate to tell you this but you keep saying Trump was hiding while he was out in front of the public almost daily. You must be thinking of Biden who has been in his basement for months.

Funny. Let us know when it's over.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back