Do As I Say, Not As I Do - Democrats and their BS

And the peanut gallery of left wingers are strangely silent.

Now, now that is different because....well...uhm...because...uhm....I got it.....it was BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

But the left will tell you (looking down their noses) that it is suddenly the "responsibility" to see that the communist Obama MUST be installed.

Hypocrites.

As far as I'm concerned the midterms tell us Americans dont want anything to do with Barry's SCOTUS choice.
And I'f the RINOs dont block every attempt it's going to make the midterm backlash look like a cake and ice cream party.

As far as I'm concerned the midterms tell us Americans dont want anything to do with Barry's SCOTUS choice.
And I'f the RINOs dont block every attempt it's going to make the midterm backlash look like a cake and ice cream party.

They won't have to block anyone. Barry is right. It's HIS job to nominate someone (although his own VP says he shouldn't) and it is the Senate's job to schedule hearings on that nominee. Now, WHEN they schedule hearings is up to the Majority Leader. :)

They won't have to block anyone. Barry is right. It's HIS job to nominate someone (although his own VP says he shouldn't) and it is the Senate's job to schedule hearings on that nominee. Now, WHEN they schedule hearings is up to the Majority Leader. :)

The democrats and Obama don't care if anyone is seated. Confirm the lesbian that Obama will nominate and they win. Stall or not confirm and they will use that as their political fodder. As to what has happened in the past, the democrats are always relying on people forgetting.

Maybe you could give us some insight as to why the majority of blacks support this BS.

The democrats and Obama don't care if anyone is seated. Confirm the lesbian that Obama will nominate and they win. Stall or not confirm and they will use that as their political fodder. As to what has happened in the past, the democrats are always relying on people forgetting.

Maybe you could give us some insight as to why the majority of blacks support this BS.

Insight? I thought that that would be readily seen. Blacks support the left because they have been programed, through generations, to "expect" something from the left. And they have gotten it - to the point of being in slavery. Chains come in all shapes, sizes and materials. In this case - it's handouts and continuing the ideology that America "owes" something to blacks. Now, as a black man myself, I might have bought into the whole reparations nonsense with my ancestors. They were treated wrongly. However, those blacks who still refer to themselves as "African-Americans" are buying into the mentality that "we are different". That's what I loved about the Army - and My Brother loved about the Marines, and my Father loved about the Army and then the Air Force. We ALL bled one color - red.

I can't really hand out any more "insight" than that. My Father was successful. My Mother was successful. Neither would EVER take a handout and they handed that down to me, my Brother and my Sister. We are AMERICANS. No hyphen.

For any more than that - you would have to ask someone else - I don't buy into that crap.

That was June 25th , and talking about retirees .

It's february, and Scalia died . He didn't conveniently retire as some 11th hour political move.

Big difference .

That was June 25th , and talking about retirees .

It's february, and Scalia died . He didn't conveniently retire as some 11th hour political move.

Big difference .

You're kidding, right?

Insight? I thought that that would be readily seen. Blacks support the left because they have been programed, through generations, to "expect" something from the left. And they have gotten it - to the point of being in slavery. Chains come in all shapes, sizes and materials. In this case - it's handouts and continuing the ideology that America "owes" something to blacks. Now, as a black man myself, I might have bought into the whole reparations nonsense with my ancestors. They were treated wrongly. However, those blacks who still refer to themselves as "African-Americans" are buying into the mentality that "we are different". That's what I loved about the Army - and My Brother loved about the Marines, and my Father loved about the Army and then the Air Force. We ALL bled one color - red.

I can't really hand out any more "insight" than that. My Father was successful. My Mother was successful. Neither would EVER take a handout and they handed that down to me, my Brother and my Sister. We are AMERICANS. No hyphen.

For any more than that - you would have to ask someone else - I don't buy into that crap.

How did the military treat blacks ? Equally ?? No .

You serve? That's what I thought. Woodrow Wilson (a "progressive") segregated the military a LONG time ago. The military hasn't been like that since before the end of WWII. I know, I know....folks like you believe that the US should pay for that (and other perceived offenses) by being destroyed.

And, by the way, what the hell does that have with Joe Biden?

we are not in the presidential election period, we are in the Primary season, election contest comes AFTER the primary season....which is a good 4 months away.... there is plenty of time to do this before each party has elected candidates that will be running against each other in the presidential election.

You serve? That's what I thought. Woodrow Wilson (a "progressive") segregated the military a LONG time ago. The military hasn't been like that since before the end of WWII. I know, I know....folks like you believe that the US should pay for that (and other perceived offenses) by being destroyed.

And, by the way, what the hell does that have with Joe Biden?

I dont know . You brought it up!

So you're saying you're a regular Joe....:eek-52:

we are not in the presidential election period, we are in the Primary season, election contest comes AFTER the primary season....which is a good 4 months away.... there is plenty of time to do this before each party has elected candidates that will be running against each other in the presidential election.

Grasp at straws much?

Grasp at straws much?
hey, it was June 25 when Biden was speaking to the camera in the empty senate chambers, and he mentioned election season.. the conventions had occurred already for both parties and they had selected their candidates already...

Doesn't mean I agree with what he was talking about, but it is NOT THE SAME as the dog and pony show circus the Republicans did in public, in front of the media's cameras, 4 months earlier than the presidential election period, which takes place AFTER both parties have a candidate from the primary season.

And the peanut gallery of left wingers are strangely silent.

Now, now that is different because....well...uhm...because...uhm....I got it.....it was BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

Its Different okay its just Different entirely Different. I don't know why the right has to always bring up shit Democrats did in the past, did I mention this is Different this time? Besides Bush stole the election from Gore, and he lied and people died, and Cheney something something, and the right are a bunch of racist bigots, OH and Rush Limbaugh something something, and corporations and holy shit the 1%.

Forum List

Back