Do Americans respect Mortimer?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Or they call him gypo and such. I mean I just had a thought process about it, that in certain communities like the balkan community or german community I likely cannot preach my stuff because they would show no respect to a cigan/zigeuner, what about americans? I think they are a bit more accepting. I preach in english often, and I changed my language to english and received some positive feedback eventhough sometimes I speak "bigoted" or about Christianity etc. I think not everywhere I would receive respect as Preacher and Christian. Honest Opinions, you can say that you do not respect me if you dont, or that you think Im a gypo. I want honest opinions.

You haven't tried to sell anything or asked for money, so gypo isn't a thing here. As for the Christian thing, it is a prosecutable offense since the Biden election theft, and soon will probably carry a death sentence, so preach while you can on American servers; the faggots and commies are running the courts and law enforcement agencies now. They will arrest and murder anybody who gets between them and the little kids they want to rape.

Or they call him gypo and such. I mean I just had a thought process about it, that in certain communities like the balkan community or german community I likely cannot preach my stuff because they would show no respect to a cigan/zigeuner, what about americans? I think they are a bit more accepting. I preach in english often, and I changed my language to english and received some positive feedback eventhough sometimes I speak "bigoted" or about Christianity etc. I think not everywhere I would receive respect as Preacher and Christian. Honest Opinions, you can say that you do not respect me if you dont, or that you think Im a gypo. I want honest opinions.
You're a very needy bastard. Go find some real friends.

You haven't tried to sell anything or asked for money, so gypo isn't a thing here. As for the Christian thing, it is a prosecutable offense since the Biden election theft, and soon will probably carry a death sentence, so preach while you can on American servers; the faggots and commies are running the courts and law enforcement agencies now. They will arrest and murder anybody who gets between them and the little kids they want to rape.

Jesus, you're nuttier than a fruitcake. Welcome to ignore.

We like Morty, he's cool

Mort, thankfully, we have almost no gypsies here. We have dam near everything else though. Street poopers go home!

Residents in California, Pennsylvania – about 35 miles south of Pittsburgh – are angered by the alleged actions of the Romanian immigrants, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

Residents have accused the immigrants of throwing around trash, disobeying traffic laws, defecating in public, being disruptive in markets and killing chickens, according to the Post-Gazette.

“What I’ve seen is men and children – never usually the women – the men and the children dropping their pants in the middle of the street, defecating, pulling their pants up and going on their way,” Dawne Roberts told WTAE-TV.

Mort, thankfully, we have almost no gypsies here. We have dam near everything else though. Street poopers go home!

Residents in California, Pennsylvania – about 35 miles south of Pittsburgh – are angered by the alleged actions of the Romanian immigrants, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

Residents have accused the immigrants of throwing around trash, disobeying traffic laws, defecating in public, being disruptive in markets and killing chickens, according to the Post-Gazette.

“What I’ve seen is men and children – never usually the women – the men and the children dropping their pants in the middle of the street, defecating, pulling their pants up and going on their way,” Dawne Roberts told WTAE-TV.

Forum List

Back