Do Americans respect Mortimer?

Interesting. So what nationalities do you have?
Austrian

PassohneInformationen.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Im not a Serb. Im not even remotely related to Serbs, Im more related to Pakistanis and such people. Are you retarded?
You just lied Mort, so how can anyone respect you when you lie so much?

You claimed you were Serbian and now you are from Pakistan and tomorrow you will be Martian, so tell me Serb why must you lie?
Is this guy a Serb? He is born there and speaks fluent, and everything

Again, you just lied about not being Serbian, so you are nothing but a pathetic joke and let be clear Serb I have no respect for trash like you!

Majority of the world is oppossed almost all african and asian countries. Majority of cultures are patriachalic, not only roma.
So it's fair, then, to be opposed to Roma if one's culture is inherently opposed to Roma?

You just lied Mort, so how can anyone respect you when you lie so much?

You claimed you were Serbian and now you are from Pakistan and tomorrow you will be Martian, so tell me Serb why must you lie?

Again, you just lied about not being Serbian, so you are nothing but a pathetic joke and let be clear Serb I have no respect for trash like you!

So it's fair, then, to be opposed to Roma if one's culture is inherently opposed to Roma?
You did not explain why you are opposed to Roma or why they are opposed to Roma maybe you are opposed to Roma like you are opposed to Chinese or Africans and you did not explain who is opposed to Roma. The germans were opposed to the jews though but jews won the war and now they have Israel can you give details

You did not explain why you are opposed to Roma or why they are opposed to Roma
They're opposed inherently. I've said that quite a few times. You don't want to hear that. Just the same way Roma are opposed to lgbtq. That's fair, right?

They're opposed inherently. I've said that quite a few times. You don't want to hear that. Just the same way Roma are opposed to lgbtq. That's fair, right?
Ok the traditional roma way of life is opposed because there is a traditional patriarchy of gender roles that includes what a man is what a woman is and what a marriage is and what it is not I mean lgbtq change roma family structure and family is the root and life of the Roma Nation so I hope I explained now why I consider it opposite but not all roma agree with me and there are lgbtq roma as well if you now say your people are inherently oppossed to the roma specify if they are opposed to lgbtq roma or roma who do not agree with me as well or only oppossed to my person because of my attitude and if you are opposed to me why do you say that you are opposed to the roma you need to give more information
Ok the traditional roma way of life is opposed because there is a traditional patriarchy of gender roles that includes what a man is what a woman is and what a marriage is and what it is not I mean lgbtq change roma family structure and family is the root and life of the Roma Nation so I hope I explained now why I consider it opposite but not all roma agree with me and there are lgbtq roma as well if you now say your people are inherently oppossed to the roma specify if they are opposed to lgbtq roma or roma who do not agree with me as well or only oppossed to my person because of my attitude and if you are opposed to me why do you say that you are opposed to the roma you need to give more information

They'd be opposed inherently. You used the term, you should know what it means. So that would be fair, right?

The inherent qualities of something are the necessary and natural parts of it.
Yes its natural what a woman is or a man and patriarchy is the natural way of life not only natural but supernatural as well because all power comes from the heavenly father I don't but it is good that you are racist to Roma because liberal roma will see your true face and change and maybe similar people like blacks

Forum List

Back