Do Americans respect Mortimer?

Mortimer needs to quit worrying about what everyone thinks of Mortimer.
That's true but in some places or communities it would be even controversial to say I'm roma and proud of my heritage I mean I get away with many things because I speak English and live in western europe in safety. I think. I could even be beaten up for saying to loud Im roma and roma are human beings or want human rights.

I dont beat LGBTQ and consider people who do as criminals.

So what? I bet you don't beat up Roma either. You just snivel about prejudice while you spread it freely.

That's true but in some places or communities it would be even controversial to say I'm lgbtq and proud of my heritage

So what? I bet you don't beat up Roma either. You just snivel about prejudice while you spread it freely.

That's true but in some places or communities it would be even controversial to say I'm lgbtq and proud of my heritage

Thats a bit tricky, because LGBTQ concerns me and my culture/family/tradition, it is inherently oppossed to my culture, to roma culture. Because roma culture is patriachalic and gender roles are defined and it is defined who is man and who is woman, and what a man is and what a woman is. Now we dont have a country or a organisation to protect our ethnicity and culture and values. Thats why we can be lumped with LGBTQ and such because in the context of the relation of some other people to us. I can also be oppossed to interracial marriage, such whiteness studies, and racism studies are racist themselfes because they treat me just as victim and not a equal with a own opinion, values, culture etc. They are white supremacist, because on top are whites and all others need to obey, and if i dont obey the white narrative they are racist. Also LGBTQ have much more support then roma, in Austria at least, in Austria there is no roma media representation but there is much LGBTQ representation, the austrian liberals are liberal because they are sexually free, i dont think they care about roma or such. In America the race question might be more connected and in focus to all the other liberal stuff but not in austria, there is also no affirmative action for roma, or rights that they are safe at workplace or anything,

Thats a bit tricky, because LGBTQ concerns me and my culture/family/tradition, it is inherently oppossed to my culture, to roma culture.
So you will have no complaints about those whose culture Roma is opposed to inherently. Right?

Im not a Serb. Im not even remotely related to Serbs, Im more related to Pakistanis and such people. Are you retarded?
You can't use the word 'Serb' in English and expect it to have the same meaning you use as a Serbian national.

I think we need a country, or own communities and self determination like the kurds or other displaced peoples, or there will never be peace.
But it's only fair those cultures oppress Roma if Roma is opposed inherently to those cultures, right?

What do you mean?
Your explanation was rambling, incoherent and did not address the question. If it's fair for Roma to oppose lgbtq because lgbtq are inherently opposed to Roma, then it's fair for cultures to which inherently Roma is opposed to oppose Roma.

Your explanation was rambling, incoherent and did not address the question. If it's fair for Roma to oppose lgbtq because lgbtq are inherently opposed to Roma, then it's fair for cultures to which inherently Roma is opposed to oppose Roma.

Why would Roma be oppossed to any other culture? I mean you say because Im roma i cannot be oppossed if my daughter is in a interracial relationship or my son is trans. Thats what you say because as Roma others might opposse me. How are Roma oppossed or enemies of Europeans or whoever? Can you explain that first. You could generally argue you are against multiracial or multiethnic societies then not only roma are wrong but also immigrants or third generation immigrants etc. But that roma are inherently oppossed to other cultures makes no sense to me or to european culture. Can you explain that?

Forum List

Back