Do Americans respect Mortimer?

Obviously not, or there wouldn't be lgbtq Roma.
It comes from confusion it's not a natural state of mind and yes its a state of mind not a biological attribute like red hair it is a attraction and a attraction is a state of mind

It comes from confusion it's not a natural state of mind
When did you decide to be straight? And are you trying to tell this forum you are not confused? Confusion would be a natural state for Roma if you are a fair example.

When did you decide to be straight?
I was always because straight is the default state of mind but I would not be surprised that I could have been confused into bi or homosexuality or non binary 30 years ago I could buy the narrative that a small group is born that way but what is now not anymore

I was always because straight is the default state of mind but I would not be surprised that I could have been confused into bi or homosexuality or non binary 30 years ago I could buy the narrative that a small group is born that way but what is now not anymore

Nobody could convince me to want dick. Lol

You grew up in different places and times just like me I'm sure it is possible to conditions or confuse
Nah dude. Maybe you just have some suppressed homosexual urges or something. You should go bang a man. Don't live a lie. Hop on that thing and ride like there's no tomorrow!

Nah dude. Maybe you just have some suppressed homosexual urges or something. You should go bang a man. Don't live a lie. Hop on that thing and ride like there's no tomorrow!
You don't take what I say seriously because you are brainwashed you don't observe and think for yourself that heterosexual is default was until now the case that is why gays have the coming out or when they realize or believe they are gay right? But that is challenged now maybe you live in a village and you are 70 years old

You don't take what I say seriously because you are brainwashed you don't observe and think for yourself that heterosexual is default was until now the case that is why gays have the coming out or when they realize or believe they are gay right? But that is challenged now maybe you live in a village and you are 70 years old
Damn dude. The weird YouTube videos, the general obsession with homosexuality and the belief that homosexuality is a choice. How did I not see it sooner?

You're seriously struggling with some homosexual tendencies, aren't you? People don't choose to be gay. The people that think it's a choice often are suppressed homosexuals though. They can feel that temptation in their minds. They project onto everybody else and assume that they're also just choosing not to engage in homosexuality.

You're gay Mortimer. It's not a big deal though. God will forgive you.

This is a related thread, to my thread "Do Americans respect Mortimer" because to be american and to speak english empowers you. The Austrian Passport empowers me too but I think not as much as if I were American.

Forum List

Back