DNC refer to Latino Voters as "Taco Bowl Outreach". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

Check this out from a DNC staffer.

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

:lmao:

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

DNC Email Refers to Latino Voters as 'Taco Bowl Outreach'
I love taco bowls.

Anyone who doesnt realize that this was a satirical jab at Trump's taco bowl debacle is a couple of diced tomatoes short of a taco bowl.

wow.

One of them even admitted to actually getting it:

So this was just a "harmless tongue in cheek joke", something like that.

-- and yet goes on as if that grok never happened.
Bizzarro.
Irrelevant to my point, of course.

The fact remains that if some rightwinger had said that, even mocking Trump, you folks would have screamed RACIST until you were blue in the face.

No, I don't expect you to admit it.
Who is "you folks," for starters.

Second, it's such a fuckig cop out whine to assume x does y in order to deflect from obvious incoherence causing a stir.

This is why this place needs a hall if shame section for fail threads. I will be its arbiter because ... I said so.
"Who is you folks"?

Oh good, I love obtuse questions.

PC zealots.

Like you.

Thanks for asking.
Examples?

*buzzer*

You lose.

Next ~

Anyone who doesnt realize that this was a satirical jab at Trump's taco bowl debacle is a couple of diced tomatoes short of a taco bowl.

wow.

Bizzarro.

The fact remains that if some rightwinger had said that, even mocking Trump, you folks would have screamed RACIST until you were blue in the face.

And you won't get it because number one, this just in, "Latino" refers to language, not to race, and number two, you have nothing here but a speculation fallacy, which amounts to a strawman that even you admit does not exist.

The fact remains it's a private conversation between two people having a joke among themselves --- as you just admitted above --- and yet you and the OP want to dive into people's private emails and "approve" what words they can say to each other.

Again, I did Nazi that coming.

Remember when all the media tried to portray Trump as a bigot over his Happy Cinco de Mayo wish?

"The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.
The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

And she wants to invoke "hypocrisy". CLASSIC. :rofl:

:dig:

---- Read a lot of personal emails, do ya?

Trumpbots as PC police. There's your irony of the day.
Sucks when the other shoe turns up.

Hi everyone,

They were being ironic.

wow.

Bizzarro.

And you won't get it because number one, this just in, "Latino" refers to language, not to race, and number two, you have nothing here but a speculation fallacy, which amounts to a strawman that even you admit does not exist.

The fact remains it's a private conversation between two people having a joke among themselves --- as you just admitted above --- and yet you and the OP want to dive into people's private emails and "approve" what words they can say to each other.

And you still haven't addressed my point.

I did Nazi that coming, either.

If you're going to post unsolicited comments about what I say, the least you could do is actually address what I said.

Not that I really expect you to.

wow.

Bizzarro.

Who is "you folks," for starters.

Second, it's such a fucking cop out whine to assume x does y in order to deflect from obvious incoherence causing a stir.

This is why this place needs a hall if shame section for fail threads. I will be its arbiter because ... I said so.

I kinda sorta started that with Threads Based on Bullshit. Go ahead and include this one a a "Thread Based on Hypocrisy". I think it qualifies.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I wish there had been Bernie fans that would have shouted and shown signs while the Latinos were on stage, asking how they felt about their party describing them as taco bowls, at the convention last night.

wow.

Bizzarro.

If you're going to post unsolicited comments about what I say, the least you could do is actually address what I said.

Actually I quoted what you said.
And you were right. "Tongue in cheek", exactly.

Maybe we should be calling the Tongue in Cheek Police.

wow.

Bizzarro.

And my point is still not addressed.

So really, you've addressed it.

Thanks.

Dems gave up on taxpayers and productive Americans, they've bet the future of their Party and the nation on Illegal Aliens

Hi everyone,

Oh noes!!! Somebody used a slang term in their private conversation!! Call the PC police!!! Yow!!
hair-fire.gif

Personal emails are windows into the soul. Which you very well know. Thus, the way these people talk amongst themselves IS how they feel about the "beaners", the "kikes", the "negroes", the "retards" etc. In other words, they are EXACTLY the same type of bigots that they accuse trump and his followers of being. Here on this forum we have idiots like guano, and tank, and a whole host of others who are every bit as bigoted. And you all give them a pass because they are fellow progressives like you. So pogo, are you a bigot too?

I wish there had been Bernie fans that would have shouted and shown signs while the Latinos were on stage, asking how they felt about their party describing them as taco bowls, at the convention last night.

Actually they're mocking this...

2847988.main_image.jpg

See what I did there?

Nah, you prolly don't..

Wu0Ub37.gif

Bizzarro.

Thanks.
So, is it a new "out" for being labeled "PC Police" to take an offensive comment and instead of outright saying its offensive and being a daft hypocrite. . ...use your get out of jail free card and saying "hah, I imagine if the other side said this you gazz would be ALL over it! hah! gotchya!"

There's so much whiney twittery involved in that, it needs a side of awesome sauce because its the only thing bacon alone couldnt fix.

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Personal emails are windows into the soul. Which you very well know. Thus, the way these people talk amongst themselves IS how they feel about the "beaners", the "kikes", the "negroes", the "retards" etc. In other words, they are EXACTLY the same type of bigots that they accuse trump and his followers of being. Here on this forum we have idiots like guano, and tank, and a whole host of others who are every bit as bigoted. And you all give them a pass because they are fellow progressives like you. So pogo, are you a bigot too?

So you're going to pretend not to understand what "satire" is too huh?

Now you feel free to link us to where they mention "beaners", the "kikes", the "negroes", the "retards" etc, Sparkles. Now if you come up with "rapists", "losers", "low energy" or "pigs", we might just have a lesson for ya.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

Trumpbots as PC police. There's your irony of the day.

I find it amusing that you, of all the people here, use that language. Hilarious.

Hi everyone,

hair-fire.gif

So you're going to pretend not to understand what "satire" is too huh?

I understand satire and sarcasm very well. There is NONE of that exhibited in those emails. Nice attempt at damage control but the Hispanics are figuring out the contempt with which they are held by the progressives.

Thanks.
So, is it a new "out" for being labeled "PC Police" to take an offensive comment and instead of outright saying its offensive and being a daft hypocrite. . ...use your get out of jail free card and saying "hah, I imagine if the other side said this you gazz would be ALL over it! hah! gotchya!"

There's so much whiney twittery involved in that, it needs a side of awesome sauce because its the only thing bacon alone couldnt fix.
Just pointed out the obvious.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't like it.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back