DNC hates freedom of press! Refuses to let Fox News host a debate!

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

So, you're denying freedom of the press then? Trump should ban the entire left stream media. Talk about hypocrisy. USA, USA. Trump 2020.

Until the network seperates itself from the republic party of trump, I agree with the decision.
Replace what? Real news? Don’t be against freedom of press.. makes you look like nazis lol
DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

So, you're denying freedom of the press then? Trump should ban the entire left stream media. Talk about hypocrisy. USA, USA. Trump 2020.

Until the network seperates itself from the republic party of trump, I agree with the decision.
Replace what? Real news? Don’t be against freedom of press.. makes you look like nazis lol

181106_pol_trump_hannity_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Can you imagine if hannity got 5 Democrats in a room to debate lol democrats would be begging for it to be over haha

sean handity is too deep in stupid to ask any meaningful question.

He would be choking on his factless puke long before it was over.
Lol when have democrats ever let a conservative host a debate?? Why are they so terrified?? I mean if hannity is stupid wouldn’t you want him making you look good??

By the OP's kook standards, anyone refusing to give FOX their business is restricting the freedom of the press.

That's just one reason why most people think Trumptards are, well, Trumptards.
Not letting the only conservative news source host a debate is kidna saying you hate free press

Can you imagine if hannity got 5 Democrats in a room to debate lol democrats would be begging for it to be over haha

Lol when have democrats ever let a conservative host a debate?? Why are they so terrified?? I mean if hannity is stupid wouldn’t you want him making you look good??

Why would anyone want to entertain stupid?

Hardly a surprise those debates where the moderators all toss you softball questions are much easier. I suspect before long neither party will let anyone who might ask tough questions host a debate.

It’s a silly decision, but it has nothing to do with freedom of the press.

Not letting the only conservative news source host a debate is kidna saying you hate free press

The whole mainstream media is conservative, so conservative voices are over-represented no matter what.

Nobody except retards and party shills (no need to add "Trump cultists" to that list, as that would be redundant) even tries to deny the conservative bias of the mainstream media.

CNN worked especially hard to put Trump in office, and they're continuing their hard work in that area.

FOX is a state propaganda arm, more devoted to Trump than PRAVDA was to the Soviet Communist Party. It's not a journalism outlet, so it doesn't get to host debates.

By the OP's kook standards, anyone refusing to give FOX their business is restricting the freedom of the press.

That's just one reason why most people think Trumptards are, well, Trumptards.

Hey, fucktard: You're the ones who lost in 2016.

How "retarded" and inbred does one have to be in order to lose the most important election of one's lifetime?

Why would anyone want to entertain stupid?
Most watched news channel is stupid? Stop attacking free press democrat or we will take yours away

How does the fact that a minority of voters acted in a stupid manner make me stupid?

The stupidity of your theory there would indicates that you possess a low intelligence.

The stupidity of you candidates and your party also means that you're going to be outside screaming at the sky in 2020, when President Trump gets elected for yet one more term.

Your tears will be wet, salty, warm, and somehow comforting and very sexy to me.

Yes, I'm one sick fucker who derives pleasure out of your pain. :biggrin:

The stupidity of you candidates and your party also means that you're going to be outside screaming at the sky in 2020, when Prsident Trump gets elected for yet one more term.

How'd that weepy butthurt work out for you in 2018?

Please keep it up, publicly. We Democrats appreciate the votes that people like you bring us.

How does the fact that a minority of voters acted in a stupid manner make me stupid?

The stupidity of your theory there would indicates that you possess a low intelligence.
Your party is running on containing cow farts! And you are calling the party trail blazing new economic standards stupid lol.. god you are a gem haha

Sorry who did you vote for??

The non-traitor and non-criminal. Thus, I won't burn in Hell for eternity. I win.

It's hard to find people who will admit to having voted for Trump these days. I have to salute you for your bravery in that regard.
You like your candidate so much you can’t say the name?? Why are you scared?? Do you have evidence trump broke any laws?? Oops lol

Forum List

Back