DNC hates freedom of press! Refuses to let Fox News host a debate!

• Banned
Yeah they just want softball questions....the left hates to debate anything....they just scream racism, sexism, homophobia, and dismiss people...so this tactic is par for the course

Can’t do drive by comments with a conservative in your face pressing your for questions..

I mean is Brett bair, and Chris Wallace.. both Democrats

Yeah they just want softball questions....the left hates to debate anything....they just scream racism, sexism, homophobia, and dismiss people...so this tactic is par for the course
Not that Fox will ask them questions that will truly hurt them anyway.

It's not about reality it's perception, they think Fox will try and trip them up, kinda what the other Networks do to Republicans......

DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

So, you're denying freedom of the press then? Trump should ban the entire left stream media. Talk about hypocrisy. USA, USA. Trump 2020.

Until the network seperates itself from the republic party of trump, I agree with the decision.
Replace what? Real news? Don’t be against freedom of press.. makes you look like nazis lol
DNC bars Fox News from hosting presidential primary debates; network urges party to reconsider

So, you're denying freedom of the press then? Trump should ban the entire left stream media. Talk about hypocrisy. USA, USA. Trump 2020.

Until the network seperates itself from the republic party of trump, I agree with the decision.
Replace what? Real news? Don’t be against freedom of press.. makes you look like nazis lol

181106_pol_trump_hannity_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Can you imagine if hannity got 5 Democrats in a room to debate lol democrats would be begging for it to be over haha

Can you imagine if hannity got 5 Democrats in a room to debate lol democrats would be begging for it to be over haha

sean handity is too deep in stupid to ask any meaningful question.

He would be choking on his factless puke long before it was over.

By the OP's kook standards, anyone refusing to give FOX their business is restricting the freedom of the press.

That's just one reason why most people think Trumptards are, well, Trumptards.

It's not about reality it's perception, they think Fox will try and trip them up, kinda what the other Networks do to Republicans......
No, they realize they can’t slip their anointed one questions with Fox, ahead of time.

Forum List

Back