CNN Cannot Even Pretend to be Real News : R.Kelley?

Have they blamed Trump, white people, or Christians for his arrest?

The front page of Fox's entertainment section is a HUGE picture of R. Kelley.

I'm pretty sure Bush92 is just an out of touch old man who doesn't realize this guy has been famous for over 20 years. :dunno:

Thank you, I was just going to post the same thing.

I get news alerts on my iPad and I've noticed that when the rest of the bureaus are reporting some new bad shit on Trump, Fox will post some stupid story about a women being eaten by dogs in South Carolina.

They protect their boss. And he IS their boss.

i-believe-i-5ab804.jpg

Liberals are such losers.

Are they still defending michael jackson and claiming those of us that rightfully knew he was a fucking pervert (it was that fucking obvious) are racists?

Are they still trying to prove there is a giant hole in the ozone? LOL, wrong about that too.

What fucking losers.

I'm pretty sure Bush92 is just an out of touch old man who doesn't realize this guy has been famous for over 20 years. :dunno:
He has been irrelevant for like 12 years.

No publicity is bad publicity. Unless... you piss in a 14 year old's mouth on camera. :dunno:
And yet loads of people will still defend him because the culture has been so destroyed by Democrats that Michael Jackson’s pedophilia is just another episode of Jerry Springer.

He has been irrelevant for like 12 years.

No publicity is bad publicity. Unless... you piss in a 14 year old's mouth on camera. :dunno:
And yet loads of people will still defend him because the culture has been so destroyed by Democrats that Michael Jackson’s pedophilia is just another episode of Jerry Springer.

I haven't seen many defending what he did. His music is good, but that's a totally different thing.

What is this doing in Politics?
Shouldn't it be in Current Events?
OH! The O/P is a rabid, right wing unhinged nutcase.
So it stays.

Forum List

Back