DNC & Clinton paid out 1.02 million for fairy tale dossier on Trump

Related to ^ - My folks just had to get new passports because apparently Brazil is really bitchy about who they let in...

Hell's bells the dossier claimed Trump's lawyer was in Prague actually passing money along to some sort of Russian spy. One problem. Steel got the wrong Michael Cohen. His informants were really shitty.
Not necessarily, when the FBI invaded Manafort's house they found 3 passports and several fake identities. I wonder how many passports Cohen has???
They did not find any fake identities, you fucking dumbass. The passports were all in his name. It's not clear to me that it's even illegal to have more than one passport.
It is not. I have 2 myself.

That does not mean they were legal either - just that having multiple passports is utterly irrelevant.

It is not. I have 2 myself.

That does not mean they were legal either - just that having multiple passports is utterly irrelevant.

:p Post pics of the passports you allegedly have.

Don't worry Equifax sent me a letter stating someone stole the pic of my original birth certificate I had to send them to prove I was me. Prolly should make a new thread in regards to the insane "credit scam" American citizens face.

And just think...Manafort was in debt with Putin 17 times that amount when Trump hired him and changed the GOP platform.

Oh, and what they paid pales in comparison to what they found to be true from that doc ha ha ha ha

No one can ever seem to link to what was found to be true in the fairy tale. Hell's bells the dossier claimed Trump's lawyer was in Prague actually passing money along to some sort of Russian spy. One problem. Steel got the wrong Michael Cohen. His informants were really shitty.

:lol:

Your Manafort claim interests me though. Put up your link.

Let''s put it like this. Nothing has yet been debunked.

So they paid via Fusion GPS a foreign former spy who paid Russian informants for this piece of freaking fiction. Let's see what Mueller is going to do about this part of the investigation.

AND don't forget there are two civil libel/defamation cases against the dossier's author and Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed.

AND then we have my hero on the hill Senator Grassley going after Fusion GPS and Steel as well.

The kitchen is getting hot. YAY!

"The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee paid just over $1 million for the infamous Trump dossier, the opposition research firm behind the salacious document said on Wednesday.

Fusion GPS, the Washington, D.C.-based firm, made the disclosures to the House Intelligence Committee last week, according to Reuters.

Fusion, founded by three former Wall Street Journal reporters, also disclosed that of the $1.02 million it received from Democrats, the firm paid the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, $168,000 for his work on the document."

Here’s How Much The Clinton Campaign And DNC Paid For The Trump Dossier
It should be called "Operation Golden Flow".

It's the Clintons, so don't expect any accountability. They're above the law. They sit at the top of the NWO Global Elite pyramid. They're very well-protected. They're untouchable.

Not necessarily, when the FBI invaded Manafort's house they found 3 passports and several fake identities. I wonder how many passports Cohen has???

Under certain circumstances you are allowed by law to have more than one passport. Fake identities? Different handles on emails? Give me a break. And Cohen was completely cleared AND his whereabouts were all validated.

Give it up. The dossier is a bad joke of a fairy tale.
No, ONE of Cohen's passports was cleared, that is all.

His whereabouts were verified. Give it up. Don't embarrass yourself further. Jake Tapper was on it. :) Even CNN backed Cohen. This "error" is unreal.

:lmao:

Crucial error in Trump dirty dossier revealed: Man named as his ‘lawyer’ is not even American – and the real one denies he has ever been to city where he ‘met Kremlin agents’
  • A glaring error has been found in the dossier that claims the Russian government has embarrassing information about President-elect Donald Trump

• In the report, it is stipulated that Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen met with Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016
  • But CNN is now reporting that the Michael Cohen in the report is not Trump's attorney, but a man with a passport from another country
  • Cohen himself was quick to shut down the report, posting a picture of his passport on Twitter and saying he had never even visited the city in his life
  • Witnesses also told the Washingtonian that Cohen was in California with his son the day the report says he was in Prague

Read more: Witnesses say Michael Cohen was not in Prague for Kremlin meeting following passport tweet | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
No one connected to Tramp is believable.

Good grief. Cohen had witnesses that completely checked out for crying out loud.
The Right ALWAYS lie in packs.

Hell's bells the dossier claimed Trump's lawyer was in Prague actually passing money along to some sort of Russian spy. One problem. Steel got the wrong Michael Cohen. His informants were really shitty.
They did not find any fake identities, you fucking dumbass. The passports were all in his name. It's not clear to me that it's even illegal to have more than one passport.
Manafort used a fake name as he traveled through several foreign countries. His phone was found to be registered in his fake name.

just that having multiple passports is utterly irrelevant.
Even if the passports are legal, showing one passport to claim you didn't travel somewhere when you used the other passport to travel there proves nothing.

And just think...Manafort was in debt with Putin 17 times that amount when Trump hired him and changed the GOP platform.

Oh, and what they paid pales in comparison to what they found to be true from that doc ha ha ha ha

No one can ever seem to link to what was found to be true in the fairy tale. Hell's bells the dossier claimed Trump's lawyer was in Prague actually passing money along to some sort of Russian spy. One problem. Steel got the wrong Michael Cohen. His informants were really shitty.

:lol:

Your Manafort claim interests me though. Put up your link.
Might be a bargain when they impeach Trump...

So you're OK with Russian interference?

Has the woman who got paid for pissing on trump been identified yet? When will she go on the talk show circuit?

Manafort used a fake name as he traveled through several foreign countries. His phone was found to be registered in his fake name.

1. That sounds like a smart policy considering the parts of the world where he traveled where fighting a war at the time.
  2. He didn't have fake passports, so he obviously didn't use a fake identity there.

1. That sounds like a smart policy considering the parts of the world where he traveled where fighting a war at the time.
  2. He didn't have fake passports, so he obviously didn't use a fake identity there.
Notice the Right-wing "logic" even though Manafort's phone was found to be registered in his fake name, Manafort didn't use a fake name because his passports were in his real name. His passports cause his phone to cease to exist!!! :cuckoo:

Notice the Right-wing "logic" even though Manafort's phone was found to be registered in his fake name, Manafort didn't use a fake name because his passports were in his real name. His passports cause his phone to cease to exist!!! :cuckoo:

He can't use a fake name at the airport, moron. His real name is on his passports. Who cares what name he used to buy his cell phone? Furthermore, I don't know you can use a fake name to get a cell phone plan in the U.S. They require a driver's license to get one. The details of the cell phone need to be further explored. Was it even purchased in America? What does it mean for it to be "registered" with another name? Wouldn't Manafort need credit cards and an entire credit history under the other name to do this?

Notice that you're a gullible dumbass.

Who cares what name he used to buy his cell phone? Furthermore, I don't know you can use a fake name to get a cell phone plan in the U.S. They require a driver's license to get one.
The fact that the FBI found his cell phone with his fake name shows he used fake names no matter what name his passports were in. The fact remains Manafort used fake names.

Who cares what name he used to buy his cell phone? Furthermore, I don't know you can use a fake name to get a cell phone plan in the U.S. They require a driver's license to get one.
The fact that the FBI found his cell phone with his fake name shows he used fake names no matter what name his passports were in. The fact remains Manafort used fake names.
Using a fake name in a foreign country is not a crime in the USA, dumbass.

Forum List

Back