DNC & Clinton paid out 1.02 million for fairy tale dossier on Trump

How old is the girl filmed peeing on trump? Do we know for sure she was over 18?
When you decide to lie you don't hold anything back... You have physical evidence you want to share or is criminal defamation part of your act?
Asking a question is not telling a lie. You just don't know how to articulate an answer to the question.

How old is the girl filmed peeing on trump? Do we know for sure she was over 18?
When you decide to lie you don't hold anything back... You have physical evidence you want to share or is criminal defamation part of your act?
Asking a question is not telling a lie. You just don't know how to articulate an answer to the question.
Your failed effort to impugn Trump is noted...

The collusion of Russia with the Crooked Hillary campaign is so obvious. So pathetic mindless retards are witch hunting The Donald's people. Tucker just interviewed Jack Abramoff, a Washington lobbyist who served time for the FBI's favorite charge when all else fails, "tax evasion" and said what Manafort did was what most lobbyists in Washington DC do.

Crooked Hillary gave Russia 20% (or more) of US uranium for $150,000,000 to the Crooked Hillary slush fund and over $500,000 for Slick Willie's prostitute fund.
Uranium which they can't sell outside of North America, super dupe. Already all investigated and nothing...

Not true. Yellowcake uranium WAS exported to Canada, then to Europe. Final destination unknown.

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show
300 tons worth..

No one impugns the liar in chief better than himself. The whole pee pee thing is a mocking joke only the super sensitive silly cultist like you take seriously. Birther trump deserves all the mocking he brings on himself.

Who has said the dossier is a fairy tale?

Everyone with a brain and an ounce of integrity has said so. That rules you out, of course.

You know he's lying when he says thing's like "everyone" then adds in the qualifier "with a brain"

None of the information has been debunked. Just know that this guy still doesn' believe Russia did anything wrong.

Quialifiers are a standard part of English, you brain damaged cockroach. They aren't added because you made a mistake.

All your stupid snowflake conspiricy theories have been debunked ad nauseum.

Whether Russia did anything wrong isn't the issue here. It's whether Trump did anything wrong, and the total lack of evidence indicates he didn't.

No one impugns the liar in chief better than himself. The whole pee pee thing is a mocking joke only the super sensitive silly cultist like you take seriously. Birther trump deserves all the mocking he brings on himself.
We have to take it seriously because this country is overpopulated with supid cockroaches like you posessing sub normal intelligence who believe these absurd smears. EVery claim a dumbass like you makes, no matter how absurd, has to be debunked because of the pathetic level of education in this country. It's truly sad that the left has brought the country to this state.

It sure is a lie when the premise of the question is known to be false

It is not. I have 2 myself.

That does not mean they were legal either - just that having multiple passports is utterly irrelevant.

:p Post pics of the passports you allegedly have.

Don't worry Equifax sent me a letter stating someone stole the pic of my original birth certificate I had to send them to prove I was me. Prolly should make a new thread in regards to the insane "credit scam" American citizens face.
uhhh...

No, I am not going to post pics of passports - one of the most sensitive documents you can carry - here on the net and asking is a direct violation of the board rules.

OFA, Obama’s official campaign arm in 2016, paid nearly $800,000 to Perkins Coie in 2016 alone, according to FEC records. The first 2016 payments to Perkins Coie, classified only as “Legal Services,” were made April 25-26, 2016, and totaled $98,047. A second batch of payments, also classified as “Legal Services,” were disbursed to the law firm on September 29, 2016, and totaled exactly $700,000. Payments from OFA to Perkins Coie in 2017 totaled $174,725 through August 22, 2017.

Federal records show that Hillary Clinton’s official campaign organization, Hillary For America, paid just under $5.1 million to Perkins Coie in 2016. The DNC paid nearly $5.4 million to the law firm in 2016.

Source: Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS
Notice what they do, they count any money paid to Perkins Coie in 2016, no matter when it was paid in 2016 and no matter what for, as money paid for the dossier. We know the Free Beacon was paying Fusion GPS till the end of Spring 2016, so any money paid to Perkins Coie before Summer 2016 had nothing to do with the dossier. And I doubt if very much of the money paid after the Summer of 2016 paid for the dossier otherwise the lying scum Right would have itemized it.

Then open the books to Perkins Cole to investigators. The left complain they need a special prosecutor to investigate Trump, investigate the details of who his son conversed with and who was in the room, yet hide behind Perkins Cole as a mere distraction. They will hold onto all their unnamed sources as the majority of their impeachment evidence, all while trying to dismiss uncovered financial documents surrounding the Clintons as irrelevant.

Asking a question based on lie, such as most of the far left religious narratives, is still the promotion of said lie!

Forum List

Back