DNC cancels 2024 primary debates

President Trump was super popular, and didn’t even have anyone run against him.. Biden is not popular within the Dem camp, and he has primary contenders.
xiden hasn’t even publicly announced he was running yet…

DNC cancels 2024 primary debates​

Of course. The Bidenistas control the DNC and they know that putting Joe on national TV and making him stand up there debating, and being questioned and arguing with a bunch of physically and mentally competent people would spell DOOM for the guy, because standing up there on his own he would make Fetterman look like a nuclear physicist.

Considering how Pathetic Sleepy Joe has been, don't you think it is important for the people to see him in action before the D's renominate him?
What I think has no bearing on the decisions made by the democratic party. This thread is trying to make out like this is unusual in some way when it is actually typical in both parties. Primary challengers to the incumbent are almost always on their own.

Nobody challenged Trump, much less somebody polling almost 5 times higher than the minimum required to qualify for debates, Simp.
There were a few but none were serious. Weld went furthest and only scored 1% in Iowa then dropped out

OMG. Calling you a liar doesn't begin to cover it. How could Biden win if Trump beat him like a baby seal?

"The debate was widely criticized by commentators and journalists. It was called "a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck" and a "disgrace" (CNN's Jake Tapper); a "shitshow" (CNN's Dana Bash); "mud-wrestling" (ABC's Martha Raddatz); "the worst presidential debate I have ever seen in my life" (ABC's George Stephanopoulos); and "the single worst debate I have ever covered in my two decades of doing this job" (CNN's Chris Cillizza).[62][63][64][65][66][67] The New York Times editorial board called the debate "excruciating" and wrote: "After five years of conditioning, the president's ceaseless lies, insults and abuse were no less breath-taking to behold"
Trump didn't beat anyone. Much less a baby seal. He was badly embarrassed. Twice.
There's a reason legitimate media called the first debate a dumpster fire.

How does it feel to know that if Trump is the nominee, he'll lose by an even bigger margin this time? :)

Forum List

Back