DNC cancels 2024 primary debates

Trump was an embarrassment in that first debate

He showed the country a man who was unable to control himself, unable to maintain composure, easy to upset.

Hardly a man you wanted in control of the country

The last time he was in control of this country most people never did better. Now it's the opposite. Most people are doing worse, especially financially.

They announced gasoline will be over $4.00 a gallon this summer. Our news reports our electric rates are expected to nearly double.

Trump was an embarrassment in that first debate
He showed the country a man who was unable to control himself, unable to maintain composure, easy to upset.
Hardly a man you wanted in control of the country
The FACT that 50 so-called national security experts LIED about Hunter Biden's laptop, calling it "Russian Disinformation" when it is real, would have set me off too.
Also factor in that the FBI coordinated the on-line coverup by censoring the truth using Twitter and FB along with the hi-tech oligarchs to cost Trump the election, by only 43,000 votes after all that cheating.

12 million jobs
Nothing Biden did if that figure is even remotely true which coming from you I highly doubt. People are laying off by the thousands and tens of thousands and going out of business. Any jobs grown under Biden are far more likely just people going BACK to work after the pandemic.

COVID is over
Again, not for anything Biden did. The virus is just following its course same as it would have under any administration.

$1.2 trillion infrastructure bill
That DROVE inflation, while doing jack for our infrastructure. I don't see nothing getting fixed or built around here. Likely another cash grab bag for corrupt democrat-run corporations like Solyndra.

Better relations with our allies
They are fucking LAUGHING at us. The rest don't even take or return Biden's phone calls, one country warned him not to visit, and our enemies are all amassing to either go to war or drop the US Dollar. Strike 15.

GDP is better
Total BS. Who is it better for? Even if all of that were true which none is, it would pale in comparison to what Trump accomplished, all the while under constant attack from the democrats.

They tried the same approach with Hillary and then realizsd it was a really bad look. It still is...clearly some believe that MSM will just elect the next president anyways.
Not the MSM. The one who will be the Democrat nominee is chosen by the deep state. The MSM dutifully parrots whatever it is told to report by that same deep state and deep sixes whatever it is told to keep from the public.

Who knows why they are allowing Biden to run again if that in fact does happen? Is it because he is the only one they can completely control so far as what legislation is passed or not passed? Have they discovered that a Gavin Newsom candidacy would be disastrous or somebody they can't control might step up to the plate and must be squelched now? Or they need an excuse for not running Kamala?

They rightfully don't want Biden showing his propensity for gaffes and blunders for a whole hour on national prime time TV if the other candidates won't agree to a scripted debate.

I don't think they are worried about whether they can manipulate this election to get Biden across the finish line again. But if they screw that up and the GOP candidate wins, at least it's less embarrassing for an unpopular and feeble Biden to lose than it would be for somebody they intend to be their next rising star.

And while we're on the subject I wish the GOP would cancel the primary debates and make a rule that there can be no advertising putting down other Republicans. No President of my lifetime accomplished more good for America in a short time than Donald J. Trump did, but I hate hate HATE his petty potshots at other Republicans and if anything beats him in 2024, it is likely to be that.

We don't need Republicans/conservatives tearing each other apart until nobody likes anybody.

Biden already proved that him hiding in the basement and concentrating on ballot harvesting is the winning combination, so why do anything different?
How come you're always late for the party?

Can anyone remember there ever being an official primary debate from a first term president's own party? I don't think it's ever happened.
It has not. the only two serious challenges to first term Presidents in their own party was Reagan v Ford 1976. Kennedy v Carter 1980.

Biden already proved that him hiding in the basement and concentrating on ballot harvesting is the winning combination, so why do anything different?
If trumpis the repub candidate, I doubt the democrats will even bother to campaign.

Nothing Biden did if that figure is even remotely true which coming from you I highly doubt. People are laying off by the thousands and tens of thousands and going out of business. Any jobs grown under Biden are far more likely just people going BACK to work after the pandemic.

Again, not for anything Biden did. The virus is just following its course same as it would have under any administration.

That DROVE inflation, while doing jack for our infrastructure. I don't see nothing getting fixed or built around here. Likely another cash grab bag for corrupt democrat-run corporations like Solyndra.

They are fucking LAUGHING at us. The rest don't even take or return Biden's phone calls, one country warned him not to visit, and our enemies are all amassing to either go to war or drop the US Dollar. Strike 15.

Total BS. Who is it better for? Even if all of that were true which none is, it would pale in comparison to what Trump accomplished, all the while under constant attack from the democrats.
I knew you would play that game

You claim nothing is better under Biden and when I point out what is, you move the goalpost

Forum List

Back