Diversity

Has anyone else noticed that the accepted meaning of diversity seems to exclude that fact that whites are an ethnic group?

Seems that only blacks and some browns are considered for diversity by the political elite and any action promoting them is applauded while any action against whites applauded at the ruling level.

So where is the diversity?

Haven't you heard? Whitey wears horns and pointy tails. At least, that's the gist of millions of social media posts. But not to worry, we folks of European descent are only suffering a slow burning genocide in every country from which we or our ancestors hail.

Seems that only blacks and some browns are considered for diversity by the political elite and any action promoting them is applauded while any action against whites applauded at the ruling level.

This pablum reflects the same collectivist thinking that advocates for so-called diversity espouse when they encourage Americans to view people as members of groups rather than as Individuals through the use of the term.

You're no different than them, dumb ass.

Last edited:
1. I think that the idea of diversity, in TV commercials for example, is a good idea.

2. It gets everyone accustomed to the different groups in this strange country.

3. When I see TV commercials, I see speaking roles for many African Americans, a growing number of Hispanic Americans, and growing numbers of Asian Americans. I see ethnically mixed couples (sometimes in bed) and I occasionally see gay couples (on the sofa).I see people who are beautiful and not so beautiful. I see the lithe and the plus-sized.

4. But most commercials still feature predominately Euro Americans, whose numbers are projected to drop very fast during the next 30 years.

5. So those Americans who are living in the year, say, 2060 will see principally people of color with a few Euro Americans -- for diversity!

This pablum reflects the same collectivist thinking that advocates for so-called diversity espouse when they encourage Americans to view people as members of groups rather than as Individuals through the use of the term.

You're no different than them, dumb ass.

A true showing of how only your definition of diversity is acceptable to you, showing how you hate true diversity. A true showing of how you hate true diversity.

And to quote you, you are a dumbass in your bigoted opinions.

A true showing of how only your definition of diversity is acceptable to you, showing how you hate true diversity. A true showing of how you hate true diversity.

And to quote you, you are a dumbass in your bigoted opinions.

Heh heh. You are out of your league, winger. Bigly.

And still no counter statement except that your little feelings are hurt. Who is out of their league? YOU.

Forum List

Back