Diversity Kills: White Woman And Her Four Year Old Killed By Black Boyfriend For Being Disrespected

Homo Sapiens did the bumpty-bump with Neanderthals and Denisovans whenever they rolled into town! They didn't fret over getting strange looks in restaurants or filling out census forms. Humans have sure as hell never let anything get in the way of gettin' on the way if they could help it. If there were any chicken-shit Homo Sapiens 50,000 years ago whining about 'the daaaangers of diveeeeersity' while everyone else was busy gettin' busy they were likely killed by the stronger specimens and/or eaten by carnivores. Just as well.

c321c815b655e42f2d36852abbcf89dba7678669be6deb13a90f46b079c7af11.jpg

I'm curious what the ratio is. I actually know 3 different women, all beaten by their black boyfriends. By the way, it's not the race that's the problem. Foreign born don't seem to have this problem, as near as I can tell.

Young urban blacks see white women as a trophy....she ain't getting away without getting beaten up or murdered....been going on for 50 years.

But, he took the child's Easter candy. What a scumbag! Did I mention he's an murderous asshole too?

I'm curious what the ratio is. I actually know 3 different women, all beaten by their black boyfriends. By the way, it's not the race that's the problem. Foreign born don't seem to have this problem, as near as I can tell.

Young urban blacks see white women as a trophy....she ain't getting away without getting beaten up or murdered....been going on for 50 years.
Transcript of Domestic Violence in Victorian England
Domestic Violence in Victorian England
Household Roles
Wife Abuse
Wife beating was seen as socially acceptable
It was prevalent in all classes
Beatings and marital rape were legal
Children were subject to predators, with few laws in place for their protections.
Among the lower-class, sexual activity of young people was the norm of the community
Family Life

Actually white guys have been beating the hell out of white women for a lot longer than 50 years....

Forum List

Back