This Will Make You Appreciate Slavery!

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Teachers in Nairobi set fire to a 17 year old girl because she does not reveal the whereabouts of another student and would not confess to "devil worship". I guess mere detention or ISS was not sufficient. Another girl, 13, was recently burned and injured during an exorcism.

I guess slavery was not so bad afterall, eh? It got you out of that shit hole continent and gets you taken care of. You get to entertain yourselves with iPhones and television while those in Africa get to play with dirt and crocodiles.

Teachers in Nairobi set fire to a 17 year old girl because she does not reveal the whereabouts of another student and would not confess to "devil worship". I guess mere detention or ISS was not sufficient. Another girl, 13, was recently burned and injured during an exorcism.

I guess slavery was not so bad afterall, eh? It got you out of that shit hole continent and gets you taken care of. You get to entertain yourselves with iPhones and television while those in Africa get to play with dirt and crocodiles.

Their mentality is primitive and Satanic influenced in itself. What sort of person deliberately sets fire to another person for ANY reason, the whole thing is a barbarism that normal and healthy minds cannot comprehend on any level.

• Banned
Primitive people. We worry about whether we need to put a new roof on the house, they worry about being eaten by a hippo.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does that have to do in any way with "slavery"?

Sounds like it has far more to do with some Christian missionary stirring up shit. I have to say "sounds like" because of the link to your source --- which does not exist.

DUMBASS.

Their mentality is primitive and Satanic influenced in itself. What sort of person deliberately sets fire to another person for ANY reason, the whole thing is a barbarism that normal and healthy minds cannot comprehend on any level.
Their natural gods are jungle spirits, funny thing that dwell in other folds of the universe. Its voodoo. They serve them while thinking they are serving Jesus, just as Christianists serve Satan inadvertently. Some Africans, I think can turn Christian and go to heaven, but most, the dark seed gets on top of them.

seriously?

:cuckoo:

Religion theory confirmed.

What sort of person sticks them in a gas chamber ?

I would love to see a link to this story.
Teachers burn ‘devil-worshipping’ student in Nairobi | The Chronicle

>> In January, another teenager went through a similar ordeal in Nakuru County after members of a local church burnt her in alleged exorcism.

The 13-year-old Standard Seven girl was staying with her brother when members of the Roho Mowar church at Ponda Mali slum in Nakuru town went to the house, doused her face with paraffin then lit a fire in a bid to expel demons from her body.
In a clip aired on Citizen TV, the church members claimed she was possessed and that they needed to expel the demons using paraffin and fire.

It was later discovered that she was pregnant after being raped by one of her tormentors. <<

("Parrafin" = Kerosene)

Their natural gods are jungle spirits, funny thing that dwell in other folds of the universe. Its voodoo. They serve them while thinking they are serving Jesus, just as Christianists serve Satan inadvertently. Some Africans, I think can turn Christian and go to heaven, but most, the dark seed gets on top of them.

Bull Shit.
Defend that. Tell us about these "natural gods". Tell us while you're at it what you know about "voodoo".

This oughta be classic.

Bull Shit.
Defend that. Tell us about these "natural gods". Tell us while you're at it what you know about "voodoo".

This oughta be classic.

They used to be big on Voodoo in NOLA, whether they still are I don't know, I'll have to read up on it.

Islam STILL profits from slavery , the west moved on. Islam is stuck in the 13 century. Kidnap young girls, sell them into slavery. Sexual mutilation, forced removal of the clitoris. Muslims STILL do this. Not something admirable in ANY culture.

Bull Shit.

This oughta be classic.

They used to be big on Voodoo in NOLA, whether they still are I don't know, I'll have to read up on it.
Im not saying they practice it. Im saying they are not Jesus' children but are close to wood sprites.

Bull Shit.

This oughta be classic.
My point is, when we worshiped krishna and zeus(gods with moral codes), they were worshiping wood sprites.

Bull Shit.

This oughta be classic.

Yes, and I know all about that but I'm waiting to be entertained by those who don't.

Bull Shit.

This oughta be classic.
My point is, when we worshiped krishna and zeus(gods with moral codes), they were worshiping wood sprites.

"Wood sprites" are European, son-o-Margaret Mead. And Voodoo is an artifact of WEST Africa --- not East Africa... different culture altogether.
And neither of those religion traditions ever dabbled in "devils" or exorcism, and certainly not burning people.

Forum List

Back