Diversity in action

*Guy makes a topic saying Democrats going out of their way to attack Bohbert*

*I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way*

*Guy bitches about staying on topic*
No thats not the topic......if you dont know how to dtermine what the topic is ask your teacher

*I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way*

No thats not the topic......if you dont know how to dtermine what the topic is ask your teacher
I can't, it's Sunday.

Flashback from your last LSD trip?
nah, was like 4 weeks ago. Just in January. But sure bro!

The you have a link to her trying to murder someone?
" *I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way* "

I don't mean to be too sarcastic here, but bear with me:

You uh...you need me to explain to you that "accessory" is a criminal offense? And that knowing about a Conspiracy in 24 hours to kill your fellow lawmakers - and actively giving them a tour on where to go to rain murder upon said lawmakers - is a criminal offense?

I just kinda, you know, posted a link to her trying to murder someone.

EDIT:
What is accessory murder?

An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being committed, will be committed, or has been committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way.
Accessory (legal term) - Wikipedia

sorry, bud...

conspiracy, unless you have proof

Flashback from your last LSD trip?
nah, was like 4 weeks ago. Just in January. But sure bro!

The you have a link to her trying to murder someone?
" *I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way* "

I don't mean to be too sarcastic here, but bear with me:

You uh...you need me to explain to you that "accessory" is a criminal offense? And that knowing about a Conspiracy in 24 hours to kill your fellow lawmakers - and actively giving them a tour on where to go to rain murder upon said lawmakers - is a criminal offense?

I just kinda, you know, posted a link to her trying to murder someone.

EDIT:
What is accessory murder?

An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being committed, will be committed, or has been committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way.
Accessory (legal term) - Wikipedia

sorry, bud...

conspiracy, unless you have proof
I just posted proof. She gave a tour 24 hours before the insurrection.

Forum List

Back