Diversity in action

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Democrats have gone out of their way to attack Republican lawmakers like freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), who refuses to back down on her fight for the rights of members of Congress to carry their guns to work. They see no hypocrisy, however, in hiring a former “triggerman,” and gun-runner for an upstate New York gang, as their senior advisor for diversity and inclusion. Former “Trigger Man,” Gun-Runner For NY Gang, Currently on Parole, Is Democrat Congressional Campaign’s Senior Advisor For "Diversity and Inclusion" (100percentfedup.com)
Can any sane person explain this? There is no other qualified minority for this position?

Democrats have gone out of their way to attack Republican lawmakers like freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) -Manonthestreet

Oh, that one new lady who gave plans to the insurrections on how to storm the Capital, and brings guns with her to work and threatens to go and shoot "The Squad"?

Yeah, really gone out of their way.

Democrats have gone out of their way to attack Republican lawmakers like freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) -Manonthestreet

Oh, that one new lady who gave plans to the insurrections on how to storm the Capital, and brings guns with her to work and threatens to go and shoot "The Squad"?

Another fable that hasnt been proven....

It is a fable that she brings loaded guns to work and ignores the metal detectors( and is getting fined each time)?
Or it is a fable that she helped plan the January 6th insurrection?

EDIT: I am on topic.

neither has yer fable that this Congresswoman needs a gun in the Capitol.

Democrats have gone out of their way to attack Republican lawmakers like freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), who refuses to back down on her fight for the rights of members of Congress to carry their guns to work. They see no hypocrisy, however, in hiring a former “triggerman,” and gun-runner for an upstate New York gang, as their senior advisor for diversity and inclusion. Former “Trigger Man,” Gun-Runner For NY Gang, Currently on Parole, Is Democrat Congressional Campaign’s Senior Advisor For "Diversity and Inclusion" (100percentfedup.com)
Can any sane person explain this? There is no other qualified minority for this position?
The GOP hates people who turn their lives around, of course

Doesnt sound like thats the case

*Guy makes a topic saying Democrats going out of their way to attack Bohbert*

*I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way*

*Guy bitches about staying on topic*

Says the party who burns down black business' with gusto and murders the owners

It is a fable that she brings loaded guns to work and ignores the metal detectors( and is getting fined each time)?
Or it is a fable that she helped plan the January 6th insurrection?

EDIT: I am on topic.
The "insurrection" where only Trump supporters were killed?, where the i"nsurrectionists" turned up unarmed? where the sum damage was a broken window pane and door panel? Where the police invited the insurrectionists in? Where they took selfies and left when asked???
That "insurrection"?
That was a mainly peaceful, pro democracy protest trying to stop an illegal coup.
Unfortunately, it failed.

According to the family: Well after the break-in, and after he had returned to the office and been there a couple of hours after the riot, he emailed his brother and said all was well. He later died of a stroke, not due to any injuries related to the riot. This could have been easily verified if the Times had simply contacted the family for comment. You know...what used to be standard news reporting.

*I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way*

Flashback from your last LSD trip?

nah, was like 4 weeks ago. Just in January. But sure bro!

and do try to stay on topic dumbass
That one is a circular argument, dumb ass, whining democrat. I cancelled him.

and do try to stay on topic dumbass
That one is a circular argument, dumb ass, whining democrat. I cancelled him.

YouMad.jpg

The you have a link to her trying to murder someone?
" *I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way* "

The you have a link to her trying to murder someone?
" *I point out that when a person is actively trying to murder you, it's not really going out of your way* "

I don't mean to be too sarcastic here, but bear with me:

You uh...you need me to explain to you that "accessory" is a criminal offense? And that knowing about a Conspiracy in 24 hours to kill your fellow lawmakers - and actively giving them a tour on where to go to rain murder upon said lawmakers - is a criminal offense?

I just kinda, you know, posted a link to her trying to murder someone.

EDIT:
What is accessory murder?

An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being committed, will be committed, or has been committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way.
Accessory (legal term) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back