Diversitiy is our strength?

....People of different races can get along fine and live in peace. People of different cultures can't.....
So fuck the French? Nuke the cocky bastards into the stone age?

Of course, we'll have to take out Quebec and Louisiana too since they're "tainted". Oui! Oui!

Next on the list, the fucking Eye-talians!

Old joke:
Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the
mechanics German, the lovers Italian and it's all organised by the
Swiss.

Hell is where the chefs are British, the mechanics French, the
lover's Swiss, the police German and it's all organised by the Italians.

I don't know that the French and Italians are actually different cultures in a way as to be incompatible living in the same space. Yes, years ago, Europeans had their own little communities, but once they moved in together, it was peaceful and not many problems. They made the decision to move upwards into new developments and suburbs. They worked together to create a favorable environment for all.

My neighbor rented to people on HUD. They are totally disrespectful of others and think they can do whatever they want. They've been here less than a year and the cops have been out almost a half-dozen times. Even though they don't work, they leave their trash cans out for several days after garbage pickup. They come home at 4:00 am slamming car doors and setting their car alarms waking people up. The two families have seven kids which I'm sure they are not supporting.

Property values here have dropped almost in half of what they were 25 years ago. The current Mayor is black and she wants to bring in more black HUD people. The city is in the red and has been for some years. City services have been cut to the bone. More and more stores are empty and no chance of being occupied outside of nail salons, day care centers, or cell phone stores. Robberies are what caused the stores to be vacant in the first place.
The point being that France, Germany, Italy, Britain and most other Euro nations, much less all the others in the world, are "different cultures", yet they found ways to get along.

Look at Russia, China and the US. Despite greatly different cultures, and still problematic, we'v managed not to war with each other for decades now. Why?

Times change. It wasn't that long ago that the Irish and Italians were causing property values to drop. It wasn't that long ago that electing an Irish Catholic President was highly controversial....and even then his daddy cut a deal with the fucking Italian Mafia. :)

I simply don't remember that. As I stated, Europeans had their own communities, but if anything, property values increased.

I was born in a Polish community now called Slavic Village. It was one of the most safest communities in the Cleveland area. Most European communities were. As a child, I remember my grandparents who lived downstairs sleeping with the doors wide open because they didn't believe in air conditioning. My grandfather would walk home from the neighborhood bar at 10:00 or 11:00 at night without worry. We policed our own community. Today you wouldn't dream of being outside after dark in that same area unless you were a troublemaker yourself.

When we moved to the suburbs, yes, there were people of different ethnic backgrounds, but they had the same values as we did. People worked tirelessly to keep their property up. We believed in a strong police force. When an undesirable moved in, the community worked together towards getting them out. We watched out for each other. We helped people from other European countries learn the language and even find work for them if we could.

Nobody from our European communities expected the rest of the country to learn our language. There was only one language--English. If you didn't want to learn it, move back to where you came from.

Today, Muslim cab drivers won't pick up Americans with pets in NYC because they believe animals are dirty according to their religion. Some have taken jobs as cashiers but refuse to scan pork products. There was even one story about a pair of Muslim truck drivers that refused to deliver a load of alcohol products, got fired, and then sued (and won) the company for not accommodating their religious beliefs.

....People of different races can get along fine and live in peace. People of different cultures can't.....

Of course, we'll have to take out Quebec and Louisiana too since they're "tainted". Oui! Oui!

Old joke:
Swiss.

I don't know that the French and Italians are actually different cultures in a way as to be incompatible living in the same space. Yes, years ago, Europeans had their own little communities, but once they moved in together, it was peaceful and not many problems. They made the decision to move upwards into new developments and suburbs. They worked together to create a favorable environment for all.

My neighbor rented to people on HUD. They are totally disrespectful of others and think they can do whatever they want. They've been here less than a year and the cops have been out almost a half-dozen times. Even though they don't work, they leave their trash cans out for several days after garbage pickup. They come home at 4:00 am slamming car doors and setting their car alarms waking people up. The two families have seven kids which I'm sure they are not supporting.

Property values here have dropped almost in half of what they were 25 years ago. The current Mayor is black and she wants to bring in more black HUD people. The city is in the red and has been for some years. City services have been cut to the bone. More and more stores are empty and no chance of being occupied outside of nail salons, day care centers, or cell phone stores. Robberies are what caused the stores to be vacant in the first place.

Too bad, Ray. Cleveland and surrounding towns like Euclid were great places to raise families back in the '50s, early 60's. There was no HUD back then of course. But you could walk home from a movie at midnight and not worry about getting mugged. The blacks stayed in their areas, we stayed in ours. Compatibility is necessary to have a decent society.
Segregation ≠ "compatibility".

Not always. Compatibility is a factor in success. Sometimes those differences are so vast that they cannot coexist.
Do you have any examples?

Here's one example of lack of compatability....

Sandy Hook lack of compatibility? Aurora, Colorado? Or just fucking nutjobs? Want to go to war with 2 BILLION Muslims? Expect to loose as many Christians as Muslims. Obviously radical Jihadists are like rabid dogs and need to be put down. Yes anyone who supports them should be treated in the most harshest terms, but go to war with people just because they are Muslim? What do you want to do, put them into camps? Hang a sign on those camps saying "Work will make you free"?

BTW, when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, I'll be shooting both Zombies and fucking Nazis.
lb8kk.jpg

Not always. Compatibility is a factor in success. Sometimes those differences are so vast that they cannot coexist.
Do you have any examples?

Here's one example of lack of compatability....

Sandy Hook lack of compatibility? Aurora, Colorado? Or just fucking nutjobs? Want to go to war with 2 BILLION Muslims? Expect to loose as many Christians as Muslims. Obviously radical Jihadists are like rabid dogs and need to be put down. Yes anyone who supports them should be treated in the most harshest terms, but go to war with people just because they are Muslim? What do you want to do, put them into camps? Hang a sign on those camps saying "Work will make you free"?

BTW, when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, I'll be shooting both Zombies and fucking Nazis.
lb8kk.jpg

My post was just a follow up to your statement that compatibility was a factor in success. My link showed what some immigrants can do to a country when those immigrants are not compatible. Like so many of the ones we're allowing to come here. If we need immigrants, which I don't think we do right now with our unemployment problems, then why not get the best of the lot, rather than the poor, unskilled, and incompatible?
By the way, who said I wanted to go to war with 2 billion muslims? I would like them to not come here so that we didn't have that showdown.

Please recheck your quotes. That was Tipsycatlover who said "compatibility was a factor in success", not me:

Whoops, sorry. Since the 'new' software of a couple years ago, have to be careful with who I'm answering.

Diversity can be a strength .....Many Asians, Indians, and some Hispanics have made great contributions to their communities and America..........
Careful...you may want to research the numbers...are MOST Hispanics an asset to American society or are they more of a liability?
Be honest with yourself.

We have all heard the phrase, diversity is our strength. This term seems to be originated from those in the US and abroad who seek to promote other races and cultures to mix in their own. However, is it a correct assumption?

When looking at these same voices that preach diversity and tolerance from the loudest roof tops, it is these very same voices that create safe zones and create the fascist PC culture that we see at Google and the US government, etc. In fact, the very existence of the PC culture proves that they do not really believe what they are saying. Instead, they only want to promote certain aspects of diversity that only agree with their own world views and none that conflict with those world views.

Looking at history, mixing cultures and races has not always produced a desirable outcome, that is, for all involved. The European immigration into America is but one example, Those immigrants had no interest in mixing with the native people. They abhorred their culture, religion, and way of life. They were labeled savages and seen as regressive and needed to be exterminated, and they were exterminated.

However, other immigrants that came from abroad seemed to mix just fine in the US once those native people were put aside. So what were the differences that made one example of diversity turn into genocide and the other turn into a success story? I suppose it depends on the differences between the groups is the key. For diverse groups to coexist, there needs to be an underlying set of goals and values that can overcome those differences. The wrong mix can be deadly.

So what are those key values and/or goals that need to be present?

You desire a way of life that most of America has moved past. Which is fine. Instead of demanding everyone else live your way why don't you be an adult and look at the Amish. They also don't think they fit in with the overall society but they aren't trying to force anyone else to do anything. They live life their way and don't bother anyone.

What a concept. Why don't you try that.

Nobody ever says: "live like me or I hate you" that's just fabricated LibTard spin...Legit folks say: "be productive, make positive contributions to American society"
LibTards say: "come on over...hell if you can't be productive don't sweat it, you have complete access to the checkbooks of hard working American's"
Am I making this up?

Diversity can be a strength .....Many Asians, Indians, and some Hispanics have made great contributions to their communities and America..........
Agreed "can be" a strength. We have assholes saying it's the most important strength and we have assholes claiming it's detrimental to "white" society. The good news is we have a lot of good Americans who recognize it as an important strength, but as several others have already mentioned, "Unity" is one of our most important strengths. Diversity is a spice to the pot. Obviously we have assholes on both sides who seek to divide the United States of America into "us" and "them".

Sure hate these long streams of posts stuck together when trying to answer. Gets confusing. Oh well, some think it's inevitable that the muslims come here and we have to put up with them and I don't and I at least tried to explain my reason why. Hmm.. divine wind thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him/her? is an a hole. If the muzzies keep gaining power here he may find out you don't mess with them and call them a holes, for sure. Careful what you wish for. good night.

Last edited:

Old joke:
Swiss.

The point being that France, Germany, Italy, Britain and most other Euro nations, much less all the others in the world, are "different cultures", yet they found ways to get along.

Look at Russia, China and the US. Despite greatly different cultures, and still problematic, we'v managed not to war with each other for decades now. Why?

Times change. It wasn't that long ago that the Irish and Italians were causing property values to drop. It wasn't that long ago that electing an Irish Catholic President was highly controversial....and even then his daddy cut a deal with the fucking Italian Mafia. :)

France, Germany, Italy, and Britain were fairly similar cultures including their religions. How can you not see the enormous and unbridgeable gap between Europeans and other caucasian groups, and muslims? And no, they haven't found ways to get along
Really? When the Romans invaded Gaul they found Christians? LOL You know that it tooks centuries of warfare and even then, the "religions" aren't exactly the same. Fuck the French. ;)

Not sure what you have against the French. Any Euro Caucasian society is superior to the societies the muslims have , especially when it comes to freedom. I've asked before and will again, respectfully....what does it benefit our country to allow the poor, unskilled, and culturally unlike to come to our country? Especially when we have too many unemployed people the way it is and our safety nets are overloaded now?
You don't remember "Freedom Fries"? Jesus fucking Kerist. How old are you? Are you a Frenchy, Monsieur?

7868877498_d49246f6e9.jpg

/sarcasm Dude, wake up, get an education and take off the fucking blinders.

Last edited:
Sure hate these long streams of posts stuck together when trying to answer. Gets confusing. Oh well, some think it's inevitable that the muslims come here and we have to put up with them and I don't and I at least tried to explain my reason why.

Nothing confusing about it ......
Muzzies dont belong in any civilised society, or any modern one.

Diversity is NOT a strength when it causes DIVISION.

The previous post that said diversity works when there is a common goal and likeness of minds (or something to that effect) was 100% correct.

Otherwise diversity destroys a culture. Liberals have always been big on culture and arts, yet seem to be more than willing to destroy culture. At least white culture. One day a LOT of white people are going to grow up oppressed and wonder why their predecessors were so stupid.
Agreed Diversity isn't a strength if it causes division. OTOH, if snowflakes complain about people who are different, it's they who are part of the fucking problem.

WTF is "white culture"??? The fucking French? The Limeys? The Krauts? The fucking Russians?

I've always considered unity to be our strength. Being different doesn't make us strong. Being united despite differences does
Unity is certainly one of the most important factors in success. Without it is a guarantee of eventual failure.

Is acceptance of people's differences part of unity?

Tell it to the neonazis. They are the ones who can't handle a diverse country.
Fuck the Nazis. You can't handle diversity either. If you could, you wouldn't hate anyone to the right of your own views as much as you do.

Whoops, sorry. Since the 'new' software of a couple years ago, have to be careful with who I'm answering.
Agreed the software (and ads) seem to cause problems. However, I have two Dell Latitude 2120s, one for home and one for travel. I made the mistake of loading up Windows 10 on the "home" one which is like an old VW Bug pulling a trailer....hence why I bought a second 2120 with Windows 7 which I use for travel. That coupled with using Adblock Plus and the Windows 10 computer is glitchy as Hell.

Anyone know how to revert a computer from Windows 10 back to 7? I don't care if I lose data.

Sure hate these long streams of posts stuck together when trying to answer. Gets confusing. Oh well, some think it's inevitable that the muslims come here and we have to put up with them and I don't and I at least tried to explain my reason why. Hmm.. divine wind thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him/her? is an a hole. If the muzzies keep gaining power here he may find out you don't mess with them and call them a holes, for sure. Careful what you wish for. good night.
I have no problem with what religion people worship, who they are fucking or even their politics. I do have a problem when any of them try to force their beliefs upon me. At the moment, we have LW and RW assholes trying to do exactly that. I lean right because, unless you're gay, want an abortion or aren't a Christian, the fucking RWers leave you alone while the fucking LWers want to install an very authoritarian government stripping us of our most basic rights.

Illegal welfare parasites are not a "strength".... lol
Criminals anywhere are not a strength. Work smarter, not harder. Who is the problem?: the poor Mexican illegally crossing the border for a minimum wage job or the asshole who pays him? Is it easier to lock up 100 illegals or one asshole who pays those 100 illegals less-than-minimum wage while charging us full minimum-wage costs for a construction contract or lawn care?

If you lock up the Honey in the kitchen, will you continue to have a problem with flies?

Sure hate these long streams of posts stuck together when trying to answer. Gets confusing. Oh well, some think it's inevitable that the muslims come here and we have to put up with them and I don't and I at least tried to explain my reason why.

Nothing confusing about it ......
Muzzies dont belong in any civilised society, or any modern one.
What is your "final solution" to the "Muzzies" problem Mr. "LogikAndReazon"?

The word, "diversity" is bullshit, for one thing. It doesn't actually mean diversity, it means non-white, or non-hetero-male. Would a white South African, or a Ukrainian be considered a "diversity" candidate for a job on a college campus? Are you kidding? Never. And yet, those two people would bring a "different" perspective to their roles, which is theoretically the goal of "diversity."

Under some limited circumstances, diversity can be helpful. It is good when a police department includes representatives from the various communities it serves, even if the "standards" have to be relaxed in order to get them on board.

Where excellence is the goal: medical school, an engineering department, STEM faculty in a university, Diversity is the enemy of excellence.

Are you kidding ? Something like police need a diverse workforce . Considering the nature of their job .

Diversity is never a strength.

And yet we've listed all kinds of examples on how it is.

Take our security as a nation . Because we have Americans with ancestors from everywhere , we can spy and get contacts on everyone .

Or would you rather send some blonde haired hillbilly to infiltrate some Muslim terror group?

Timmy...always quick to debate and point out the two percentile.
Timmy...nobody gives two shits about the 2%

The word, "diversity" is bullshit, for one thing. It doesn't actually mean diversity, it means non-white, or non-hetero-male. Would a white South African, or a Ukrainian be considered a "diversity" candidate for a job on a college campus? Are you kidding? Never. And yet, those two people would bring a "different" perspective to their roles, which is theoretically the goal of "diversity."

Under some limited circumstances, diversity can be helpful. It is good when a police department includes representatives from the various communities it serves, even if the "standards" have to be relaxed in order to get them on board.

Where excellence is the goal: medical school, an engineering department, STEM faculty in a university, Diversity is the enemy of excellence.

Are you kidding ? Something like police need a diverse workforce . Considering the nature of their job .

Diversity is never a strength.

And yet we've listed all kinds of examples on how it is.

Take our security as a nation . Because we have Americans with ancestors from everywhere , we can spy and get contacts on everyone .

Or would you rather send some blonde haired hillbilly to infiltrate some Muslim terror group?

Timmy...always quick to debate and point out the two percentile.
Timmy...nobody gives two shits about the 2%
Well, Timmy is kinda special. :D

Then drop the lofty bogus rhetoric of what ameria is, it's just another tyranical authoritarian genocidal society.

Charlottesville pigs outted here:

Yes, You're Racist (@YesYoureRacist) | Twitter
If you're going to shit all over our nation, the least you could do is spell check your fucking post.

Dude, my respect for you just dropped to zero after broad brushing the United States with your "just another tyranical authoritarian genocidal society" (typo forgiven). IMHO, you're just another basement dwelling sponge on society smoking pot and bitching that you are owed more.
It was always eveident how you come to "know" things, you just make shit up.

Then drop the lofty bogus rhetoric of what ameria is, it's just another tyranical authoritarian genocidal society.

Charlottesville pigs outted here:

Yes, You're Racist (@YesYoureRacist) | Twitter
If you're going to shit all over our nation, the least you could do is spell check your fucking post.

Dude, my respect for you just dropped to zero after broad brushing the United States with your "just another tyranical authoritarian genocidal society" (typo forgiven). IMHO, you're just another basement dwelling sponge on society smoking pot and bitching that you are owed more.
It was always eveident how you come to "know" things, you just make shit up.
Cite a single quote of me doing so. If you can't, are you man enough to admit you're a lying POS anti-American putz?

Forum List

Back