Disturbing Footage Shows White Men Trying To Kick Black Teens Out Of Resort Pool, Man Seen Strangling Child

I bet the Klan boys thought that was funny as hell. Reminds me of this scene.
Here you go shithead. You can deny that ghetto pickinnies are obnoxious little assholes all you want but the rest of us know better.

NO MORE FROLICKING IN FDR POOLS

An entire day school of small children, each wearing a bathing suit and toting a beach towel and a lunch pail, arrived at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial last week ready to spend a day in the water. For site manager Erin Broadbent, that was the signal a policy change was needed at the popular memorial.

"They must have been thinking this was Water World," she said.

Change was quick to come. As of last night, the National Park Service has banned wading and swimming in the pools, reversing an earlier decision to allow visitors to frolic in the water that is a large part of Washington's newest memorial.

Blacks have had full control of south africa since apartiad ended

What you are telling us is that there is no rule of law and south africa is ruled by vigilante savages
They all look alike fat bastard corrupt blacks puffy faced losers.

Here you go shithead. You can deny that ghetto pickinnies are obnoxious little assholes all you want but the rest of us know better.

NO MORE FROLICKING IN FDR POOLS

An entire day school of small children, each wearing a bathing suit and toting a beach towel and a lunch pail, arrived at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial last week ready to spend a day in the water. For site manager Erin Broadbent, that was the signal a policy change was needed at the popular memorial.

"They must have been thinking this was Water World," she said.

Change was quick to come. As of last night, the National Park Service has banned wading and swimming in the pools, reversing an earlier decision to allow visitors to frolic in the water that is a large part of Washington's newest memorial.
So they were doing what was legal to do, you lying ass POS you tried to make it seem as though what they were doing was illegal.

So they were doing what was legal to do, you lying ass POS you tried to make it seem as though what they were doing was illegal.

The little shithead ghetto monkeys invaded a memorial.

Just the type of obnoxious behavior we have come to expect from pickinnies. The same little shitheads that grow up and loot 7-11 stores.

Had you read the exchange you would know that one of them tossed a three year old girl into the pool, and she had to be rescued.

Someone does something like that to my child and he will need an ambulance.

These punks got off easy.
No, sorry I didn’t.

Other whites who were there long before any black person set foot in South Africa. Before that it was EMPTY LAND!

DUUUUUUR
The Whites came in and made the country prosperous. Then the Negroes took it away from them and fucked it up.

Forum List

Back