Disturbing Footage Shows White Men Trying To Kick Black Teens Out Of Resort Pool, Man Seen Strangling Child

This story actually fills me with hope and re-affirms the greatness of my own country. We truly have made great strides in eradicating prejudice and bigotry.

Whilst digging for examples of egregious racism of whites on blacks, the only example you could come up with was a drunken slobberknocker between Boer-ish Rednecks and Black teenagers in a country 10,000 miles from America.

If you have to get out the magnifying glass and white gloves to find dirt in my home (and end up only finding it in the neighbor's house), I can feel really good about my house cleaning ...

white-glove-test-thorough.gif

Last edited:
Whites like me are sick and tired of being called racist, whites like me are sick and tired that everything negative is blamed on race, falsely. Whites like me are NOT downplaying racism. Whites like me can acknowledge that while racism still exists, it is not as widespread as blacks like you want to believe. You are the one stating that white people who came up during Jim Crow are still alive. That statement insinuated that those whites are racists.
Hell you don't think black folks aren't tired of dealing with racism. Everything that is racist is blamed on racism, denial doesn't change that fact. Do you acknowledge that it exists? Sounds to me like you are trying to downplay it or make excuses for it. How do you know it is not as widespread when you are not on the receiving end of it. My mother, uncle, brothers and sisters came up during Jim Crow, so are you telling me that ALL the white folks who were alive during Jim Crow are dead now. I am not saying that all white folks that came up during Jim Crow agreed with it, but a good majority did or else it wouldn't have been around for almost 100yrs.

Hell you don't think black folks aren't tired of dealing with racism. Everything that is racist is blamed on racism, denial doesn't change that fact. Do you acknowledge that it exists? Sounds to me like you are trying to downplay it or make excuses for it. How do you know it is not as widespread when you are not on the receiving end of it. My mother, uncle, brothers and sisters came up during Jim Crow, so are you telling me that ALL the white folks who were alive during Jim Crow are dead now. I am not saying that all white folks that came up during Jim Crow agreed with it, but a good majority did or else it wouldn't have been around for almost 100yrs.
For generations, Jim Crow was the normal. For most, it was part of their day-to-day life. Some few questioned it...a fatal mistake for many blacks over the years..and not too healthy for the few Whites who resisted.
These lessons were taught to the upcoming children--so everyone knew not to rock the boat.
Jim and Juan Crow worked, if you were White...and really, those White folks that had a problem..usually moved North..where the Racism was less..codified, if not less.
Blacks who moved North or West soon found that it was the 'same ole, same ole'. But..you weren't likely to be lynched if you were seen driving with a white women in the front seat...or because you were 16, Black and got caught looking at a white girls ass....or someone said so. Someone White.
It took 30 years to really end Jim Crow...the Crow died hard.

My issue with so many of my fellow White folks, as to racism, is that they want to act like a cat shitting on the kitchen floor...kick their heels a few times and then walk away..as if the whole thing never happened...and is not happening still~

For generations, Jim Crow was the normal. For most, it was part of their day-to-day life. Some few questioned it...a fatal mistake for many blacks over the years..and not too healthy for the few Whites who resisted.
These lessons were taught to the upcoming children--so everyone knew not to rock the boat.
Jim and Juan Crow worked, if you were White...and really, those White folks that had a problem..usually moved North..where the Racism was less..codified, if not less.
Blacks who moved North or West soon found that it was the 'same ole, same ole'. But..you weren't likely to be lynched if you were seen driving with a white women in the front seat...or because you were 16, Black and got caught looking at a white girls ass....or someone said so. Someone White.
It took 30 years to really end Jim Crow...the Crow died hard.

My issue with so many of my fellow White folks, as to racism, is that they want to act like a cat shitting on the kitchen floor...kick their heels a few times and then walk away..as if the whole thing never happened...and is not happening still~
Excellent analogy.

I have never made excuses for racism. Too often racism is blamed unwarranted, that isn’t an excuse, it’s reality.

Unwarranted? There is over 400yrs of history of it.
You paint a broad brush. SOME white were racists going back 400 years. Distrusting white people today with that chip on your shoulder shows it isn’t racism that make whites not like you, it’s your attitude. Times have changed, not as much as it needs to. You can’t judge whites today by the past and expect race relations to improve.

You paint a broad brush. SOME white were racists going back 400 years. Distrusting white people today with that chip on your shoulder shows it isn’t racism that make whites not like you, it’s your attitude. Times have changed, not as much as it needs to. You can’t judge whites today by the past and expect race relations to improve.
That's brilliant so after slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, etc. in today's society whites exhibit racism because of the attitudes of black folks. Wow. I am basing my beliefs today on what I see someone white folks do and say, all whites are not racist unfortunately many still are and I see their posts on this forum everyday.

That's brilliant so after slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, etc. in today's society whites exhibit racism because of the attitudes of black folks. Wow. I am basing my beliefs today on what I see someone white folks do and say, all whites are not racist unfortunately many still are and I see their posts on this forum everyday.
That isn’t what I said. I said it isn’t racism when someone dislikes you for your attitude, not your race, but you attribute it to racism. Quit twisting my words.

That isn’t what I said. I said it isn’t racism when someone dislikes you for your attitude, not your race, but you attribute it to racism. Quit twisting my words.
There is a big difference between someone just disliking me and someone being a racist or hating because they are a racist.

The only whites I have a negative attitude towards are racist and those who try to downplay what black folks have suffered in this country.
Most whites do know about the suffering. Racism has not ended, may never end, but it it not like it used to be. If a white person isn’t racist, they cannot end racism. That seems to be what black posters are expecting. Not agreeing with black posters is certainly not racist. Example: I don’t believe in reparations. Nobody today has experienced the horrors from long ago. Women weren’t always treated equally, they don’t deserve reparations for what people in the past experienced.

Most whites do know about the suffering. Racism has not ended, may never end, but it it not like it used to be. If a white person isn’t racist, they cannot end racism. That seems to be what black posters are expecting. Not agreeing with black posters is certainly not racist. Example: I don’t believe in reparations. Nobody today has experienced the horrors from long ago. Women weren’t always treated equally, they don’t deserve reparations for what people in the past experienced.
Racism has not ended because there are folks who deny that there is any racism, there are folks who turn a blind eye to racism because it doesn't effect them, there are folks who enjoy the privileges they receive from racism even though they are not the ones actually performing the act and then there are some who are afraid to act against racism because of the reprisals they will receive from racist and those on the fence. That is the reason racism has thrived in this country. Is racism as bad today as it was in 1923? Probably not, but was it as bad in 1823 as it was in 1923? Many folks in this country has received reparations, Native Americans, Asian Americans, Eskimos, etc., but when it comes to black folks whites use the weak argument that there are not slaves living today. How many black towns were destroyed in this country by whites because they were racist and NONE of those racist have NEVER been brought to the Bar of Justice for those crimes. How many black folks are living today that lived through Jim Crow segregation? When has America ever paid restitution for slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination that black folks have suffered in this country.

Forum List

Back