Disney PLEASE Don't Screw This Up!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm giving Disney another chance because I've been waiting for this movie for years and years!! Not to mention the fact that Billy and all three Sanderson sisters are coming back!! So they better not stick a homosexual character in there,.. or if they do it'll be quick and not the main part of the story. I also have to say that this trailer gave me goosebumps as Bette Midler still has it!! :D

I mean I still have Disney Plus to watch all of the old Disney movies and Turning Red was pretty good,.. but I vowed to give up newer Disney movies until I saw this was coming out. I still don't know much about the new Pinocchio either, but I honestly cannot pass on this unless I hear they have really fucked it up somehow. The first movie is my childhood as I still watch it every Halloween.

Boycott Disney.

Hey, for all you know it actually could be a good movie if they leave all that homosexual crap out of it. I reserve judgement for now as it's still way too early to tell.

Hitler liked dogs.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but in response to the cat now being a dog,.. even though that was a joke, that has to be a different cat in the teaser trailer. The first one died remember? Sorry for spoilers to those who haven't seen it yet btw.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but in response to the cat now being a dog,.. even though that was a joke, that has to be a different cat in the teaser trailer. The first one died remember? Sorry for spoilers to those who haven't seen it yet btw.

Of course the witches died too,...

I'm giving Disney another chance because I've been waiting for this movie for years and years!! Not to mention the fact that Billy and all three Sanderson sisters are coming back!! So they better not stick a homosexual character in there,.. or if they do it'll be quick and not the main part of the story. I also have to say that this trailer gave me goosebumps as Bette Midler still has it!! :D

Too many Negroes in it. Pass.

I can't bring myself to watch it because it's Disney and I can't support them on anything. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a Disney movie promo on it.

Only way I'll watch this is by pirating it online. Going to their movies, buying their products, buying a movie on 4k, anything puts money in their pocket and is one more person saying "yes I love Disney" and because they push trans shit, push liberal agendas, want to put in more gay stuff, and all of their other social agenda shit I can't do anything that benefits them.

Besides, midler has turned into an old progressive twat and I won't watch anything she is in.

Forum List

Back