DISGUSTING...And Joe Biden Made This Possible

I don't know. Which country accepted responsibility for him, from our custody?

Not sure that was a requirement for his 'parole'.

Obama released him, and 4 others, for the return of a deserter.

Last I heard, he's sitting in Kabul, in a leadership capacity.

Well, we didn't meet them in the woods. We turned him over to someone and got our soldier in return. If it was the Afghan Army or government, that's on them for releasing him/letting him get away. Our deal to get the soldier back was that we would release these 5 from our custody - not that we were setting them free.

Well, we didn't meet them in the woods. We turned him over to someone and got our soldier in return. If it was the Afghan Army or government, that's on them for releasing him/letting him get away. Our deal to get the soldier back was that we would release these 5 from our custody - not that we were setting them free.

Our deal to get the soldier back was that we would release these 5 from our custody - not that we were setting them free.

The Taliban 5 release was NEVER part of the Bergdahl release. The Haqqani terrorist group that had Bergdahl GOT PAID....just like how Barry PAID IRAN for US hostages.

View attachment 528985

The Taliban are mocking the United States, and our enemies are laughing....

Unbelievable....and yes disgusting!

A psychological win for the Taliban, thanks to the Turnip in the White House.

If those two had not throw the troops into a fray that Bush had the chance of having Bin Laden when the Taliban offered to hand him over and could have avoided Afghanistan get all the blame.

Why is it you don't blame Clinton for refusing to take out Clinton?

View attachment 528985

The Taliban are mocking the United States, and our enemies are laughing....

Now I see why you have the word "snowflake" in your signature.

If those two had not throw the troops into a fray that Bush had the chance of having Bin Laden when the Taliban offered to hand him over and could have avoided Afghanistan get all the blame.
None of that diminishes what the imposter traitor Biden did.

Why is it you don't blame Clinton for refusing to take out Clinton?

Made a bob, boo on that statement.
The question really was, Why is it you don't blame Clinton for refusing to kill Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance?

Forum List

Back