Disco

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I looked like a hard rocker and I generally listened to hard rock but I secretly liked Disco during the Disco era. I even went to a discotheque on a few occasions.

Anyway, if you're a Disco fan post your favorite tunes of that era.

disco+ball.gif

I had long hair and looked like a rocker and hung out with the heads, but I also learned all the dances and enjoyed the atmosphere of the Disco Era..Went to the exclusive expensive clubs and partied all night.

Last edited:
I had long hair and looked like a rocker and hung out with the heads, but I also learned all the dances and enjoyed the atmosphere of the Disco Era..

I had hair almost to my butt and wore a pot-leaf earring but a couple of years after Disco came out I trimmed my hair to neck length and wore a diamond stud instead. LOL. I even wore platforms and white bell bottoms a few times. Don't tell anyone.

I had long hair and looked like a rocker and hung out with the heads, but I also learned all the dances and enjoyed the atmosphere of the Disco Era..

I had hair almost to my butt and wore a pot-leaf earring but a couple of years after Disco came out I trimmed my hair to neck length and wore a diamond stud instead. LOL. I even wore platforms and white bell bottoms a few times. Don't tell anyone.

I had the 6 inch platforms, three piece polyester suit and silk screened shirts..I sure miss the sexy seventies...

I had the 6 inch platforms, three piece polyester suit and silk screened shirts..I sure miss the sexy seventies...

Plasticy but sorta magical at the same time. The glitter and the fun. There are aspects I miss too. Things seemed a little simpler.

Forum List

Back