Dirty, polluting, Wind Power

Even the newest designs leak filthy polluting oil, I have now posted 3 different models covering 20 years of leaky polluting wind turbinesView attachment 61757

Too bad you're so fucking insane!

Yet, My post is strong, not one person can refute the evidence
Yeah, your post is strong evidence that you are fucking insane, you poor delusional troll.
And your response validates the OP, there is nothing you can post that refutes my fact.

Just because of the fact that people such as OR, Mathew and similar idiots promote wind power does not necessarily mean that it isn't a good source of energy.
Sure, Wind Power stands on its own, as being inefficient and weak. The solution, is to build more and to build them bigger, now that is science at its best.
You contradict yourself.

Last edited:
I would have thought the fuel-free nature of wind, solar thermal and photovoltaic would have struck some sort of chord, even with deniers. Imagine a car which never needed refueling. Imagine an air conditioner or heating systems that costs nothing to operate. You don't feel some appeal from such concepts?

I would have thought the fuel-free nature of wind, solar thermal and photovoltaic would have struck some sort of chord, even with deniers. Imagine a car which never needed refueling. Imagine an air conditioner or heating systems that costs nothing to operate. You don't feel some appeal from such concepts?
You need fuel to manufacture the wind turbines, the solar thermal, and the photovotaic, at that you must manufacture new ones continuously forever. Hardly do they qualify as to not needing "fuel".

Further, all three require fuel to operate, like Ivanpah which a CSP thermal solar plant dependent on natural gas to keep the water hot. Wind power needs a constant source of power to operate, as in to run its computers and controls when there is no wind, that source of constant power comes from another fuel source, such as natural gas.

Even plan old Solar requires fuel to operate, fuel to pump water to clean its panels.

Operation and maintenance of wind and solar requires fuel, given the great distance involved, servicing Solar and Wind requires technicians to travel, using fuel, to service these monsters.

Wind itself requires oil for lubrication, hundreds of gallons per turbine, per year. Which is trucked to the remote facilities.

Renewable energy is fossil fuel dependent.

Even the newest designs leak filthy polluting oil, I have now posted 3 different models covering 20 years of leaky polluting wind turbinesView attachment 61757

Too bad you're so fucking insane!

Yet, My post is strong, not one person can refute the evidence
Yeah, your post is strong evidence that you are fucking insane, you poor delusional troll.
And your response validates the OP, there is nothing you can post that refutes my fact.

Nothing could possibly "validate" your utterly insane, extremely retarded and totally fraudulent OP, ejacktolate. You have no "facts", just demented denier cult drivel, made up by the propagandists for the fossil fuel industry. As usual for you.

Nothing could possibly "validate" your utterly insane, extremely retarded and totally fraudulent OP, ejacktolate. You have no "facts", just demented denier cult drivel, made up by the propagandists for the fossil fuel industry. As usual for you.
My Pictures, that I took, that I post is propaganda from the fossil fuel industry? Best layoff the Weed, dude, your conspiracy theory paranoia is running a bit hot today. Take a peak out your window, no black helicopters today.

My Pictures, that I took, that I post is propaganda from the fossil fuel industry? Best layoff the Weed, dude, your conspiracy theory paranoia is running a bit hot today. Take a peak out your window, no black helicopters today.
Nope! "Your" pictures are meaningless nonsense that don't support your demented conclusions.

The anti-renewable-energy propaganda is here...

View attachment 61747 See that dirty oily looking black stuff that looks like it is oil destroying the desert, that is called POLLUTION.
Might be just shadows. Meaningless! Any small amount of leaking lubrication IS NOT "destroying the desert", and no one in their right mind calls it "POLLUTION"

View attachment 61750How many different photos of Dirty Wind Power can I post?
Hard to say since you haven't posted any so far. When do you start?

View attachment 61754Oops, this dirty polluting wind turbine, broke. Is a broken twisted piece of garbage clean?
Or maybe it is just being repaired or having the blades replaced. Meaningless!

Even the newest designs leak filthy polluting oil, View attachment 61757
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.......so insane! That's your idea of "POLLUTION"? LOL.

Here's real pollution, ejackulatra....

storymaker-devastating-oil-spill-disasters6-515x281.jpg

EXXON VALDEZ - As the largest oil spill disaster in U.S. history, the Exxon Valdez incident continues to leave an incredibly damaging black mark.

storymaker-devastating-oil-spill-disasters1-515x281.jpg

TORREY CANYON - On March 18, 1967, the Torrey Canyon's entire cargo of 119,000 tons of Kuwait crude oil was lost after the tanker ran aground on Pollard Rock on the Seven Stones Reef off of Lands End, England.

1173848-3x2-940x627.jpg

'Wasteland': Beaches from Moreton and Bribie islands to the Sunshine Coast are covered in black oil. Sixty kilometres of coastline is covered in the slick, which came from the Pacific Adventurer after it was damaged earlier this week in rough seas whipped up by cyclone Hamish. Up to 100,000 litres of heavy fuel oil leaked into the ocean from the cargo ship.

1026504076.jpg

Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: Worst Environmental Disaster in America

Last edited:
Nope! "Your" pictures are meaningless nonsense that don't support your demented conclusions.

View attachment 61747 See that dirty oily looking black stuff that looks like it is oil destroying the desert, that is called POLLUTION.
Might be just shadows. Meaningless! Any small amount of leaking lubrication IS NOT "destroying the desert", and no one in their right mind calls it "POLLUTION"

View attachment 61754Oops, this dirty polluting wind turbine, broke. Is a broken twisted piece of garbage clean?

EXXON VALDEZ - As the largest oil spill disaster in U.S. history, the Exxon Valdez incident continues to leave an incredibly damaging black mark.

TORREY CANYON - On March 18, 1967, the Torrey Canyon's entire cargo of 119,000 tons of Kuwait crude oil was lost after the tanker ran aground on Pollard Rock on the Seven Stones Reef off of Lands End, England.

1173848-3x2-940x627.jpg

'Wasteland': Beaches from Moreton and Bribie islands to the Sunshine Coast are covered in black oil. Sixty kilometres of coastline is covered in the slick, which came from the Pacific Adventurer after it was damaged earlier this week in rough seas whipped up by cyclone Hamish. Up to 100,000 litres of heavy fuel oil leaked into the ocean from the cargo ship.

1026504076.jpg

You should start a thread, here use this as the title, "Wind Turbines Increase Use of Oil Causing Disaster at Sea".

RollingBlunder, look at this hare, them those Oil people got inside the Wind Turbine industry and are sabotaging like the vermin they are.

Two reasons why gearboxes leak

Two reasons why gearboxes leak
October 29, 2012 Steven Bushong : 1 Comment
Gearbox oil leaks present a special challenge in an outdoor green-power application. Unfortunately, they have been so prevalent, leaks are defined by their degree. Drips, leaks, seeps, and weeps all contribute to the costs of maintenance and to the environment in which we work, both in nacelle and out.

The most common cause of gearbox oil leaks: excessive oil

Modern wind-turbine gear designs provide a necessary power-to-weight ratio. But relatively small housings alone lack the capacity to reject the heat generated in the process of converting low speed high-torque rotational energy from the rotor into energy for the generator. Summer heat, high humidity, and high altitude all reduce a system’s ability to cool.

These gearboxes have internal plumbing with orifices to control pressure and nozzles to deliver cool, clean oil to bearings and gear meshes. An integrated oil pump moves oil from the sump on the high-speed side, through a filter and a cooler as directed by the manifold block. The oil level in the gearbox is a delicate balance between enough oil to fill the entire lubrication circuit during operation and the lowest oil-sump level.

1173848-3x2-940x627.jpg

1026504076.jpg

You should start a thread, here use this as the title, "Wind Turbines Increase Use of Oil Causing Disaster at Sea".

Nope! I couldn't! Because I'm not insane like you! And you seem to get even more insane when your deranged twaddle gets debunked, as you just demonstrated.

BTW, your post makes no sense whatsoever. But then, you're insane, so....what can I expect.

Nope! I couldn't! Because I'm not insane like you! And you seem to get even more insane when your deranged twaddle gets debunked, as you just demonstrated.

BTW, your post makes no sense whatsoever. But then, you're insane, so....what can I expect.
rollingblunder, thanks for helping to get your last post off the last page of my thread. Now how about that paranoia and insanity you scream about, I think you need more tin foil.

rollingblunder2.jpg

rollingblunder, thanks for helping to get your last post off the last page of my thread. Now how about that paranoia and insanity you scream about, I think you need more tin foil.

LOLOLOL.......yeah, my last post where I posted pictures of REAL oil pollution while you masturbate to pictures of a few oil spots on the sides of some turbines and post gibberish. LOL.

Your insanity screams from every bit of fraudulent nonsensical twaddle you post, ejackulatra.

LOLOLOL.......yeah, my last post where I posted pictures of REAL oil pollution while you masturbate to pictures of a few oil spots on the sides of some turbines and post gibberish. LOL.

Your insanity screams from every bit of fraudulent nonsensical twaddle you post, ejackulatra.
I see Old Crock likes your post. That is embarrassing. You twaddled for him, huh.

Now, tomorrow, and into the future you will always need coal to make the 100's of millions of wind turbines propose. You can not even acknowledge that nobody is even researching a way to produce wind turbines withouy coal.

What incredibly deranged bullshit, Ejakulatra!

There is absolutely NO NEED FOR COAL to power the production of wind turbines.

Where do you get these wacko ridiculous claims, you poor delusional moron? Oh, right, you just pull them out of your ass.

Last edited:
So, how long does a wind turbine have to produce, in order to offset it's construction and maintenance costs?

That has been calculated.

Siemens has published a detailed ecological review of its wind turbines. The key question is how long it takes a wind farm to generate the volume of energy that it consumes during its lifetime, for example for manufacture, installation and disposal. As expected the calculations show that land-based wind farms pay off faster than their more powerful counterparts on the open sea. But both showed outstanding results – regardless if onshore or offshore. The study looked at two offshore wind farms, each comprising 80 turbines, and two onshore wind projects with 20 turbines each.

Offshore wind farms are particularly good at saving CO2

A wind farm with 80 turbines produces 53 million megawatt hours of electricity during its intended 25-year service life. It emits seven grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour (g/kWh). In comparison, energy from fossil sources burdens the climate with an average of 865 g/kWh, meaning that the wind farm saves a total of 45 million tonnes of CO2 during its entire service life. Absorbing the same amount of greenhouse gases would require 1,286 square kilometers of forest in Central Europe, or about half the area of the German state of Saarland.

Land-based wind farms are ahead
when it comes to amortization, or in other words how long it takes a wind farm to produce the volume of energy that it consumes over its entire lifecycle. For an onshore facility, assuming an average wind speed of 8.5 meters per second, the amortization period is only 4.5 to 5.5 months. This figure also takes materials, production, construction, operation, maintenance, dismantling and recycling into account. Offshore wind farms, on the other hand, take a little longer – between 9.5 and 10.5 months – to offset their energy requirements. The study therefore shows that even though wind farms are supposedly energy-intensive to set up, they make up for their energy consumption within just a few months – out of a total expected service life of up to 25 years.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-03-green-power.html#jCp

Where do you get these wacko ridiculous claims, you poor delusional moron? Oh, right, you just pull them out of your ass.
How do you produce steel without Coal, moron! Another SoilingBlunder, on your part.

Now, tomorrow, and into the future you will always need coal to make the 100's of millions of wind turbines propose. You can not even acknowledge that nobody is even researching a way to produce wind turbines withouy coal.

How do you produce steel without Coal, moron! Another SoilingBlunder, on your part.

About 37% of the world's steel production, as of 2009, has been accomplished with
Electric Arc Furnace Steelmaking, which does not need coal for power.

Although some small amount of coal is currently reduced to pure carbon and added to the iron to make pig iron (the first step to making steel) -
"coal is needed as a reducing agent. “Reduction” is a chemical reaction that turns iron ore (Fe2O3) into pig iron (2Fe)" - there are several viable alternatives to using coal to produce the pure carbon..."alternatively, hydrogen gas (H2) can be used as a reducing agent which results in Direct-Reduced Iron (DRI) and produces only water as a waste product (Fe2O3 + 3H2 → 2Fe + 3H2O)"

"There does have to be a source of carbon in the final product. There are other ways to produce carbon for the final alloy. This is obvious, because humans were producing steel long before blast furnaces came around. For example, biochar is a feasible alternative. A wood-based process would also reduce the impacts of coal mining and transport, produce less waste products, and could be sustainably produced with plantations. Moreover, a recent breakthrough by UNSW has seen two million tyres in landfill used as an alternative carbon source."
Source....
Coking Coal for steel production and alternatives

So, no, moron, coal is NOT NEEDED for steel production....or the production of wind turbines...AT ALL!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back