What's going on in the world of freedom?

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
The whole picture is starting to look like the prelude to worldwide chaos and war. How can this be prevented and if it can't what does that mean for the civilian populations who are mostly unprepared and unarmed? The way I see it is the only folks with the power to fix the condition we're in are the top tier class and whatever it would take wouldn't be easy and wouldn't be painless. They seem to be giving in and letting go and not putting up much of a fight. Here in the USA its been appearing as though the ones that run the place are under some sort of secret seige or they are being extorted behind the scenes or something similar, and its looked like that for some time now. It wouldnt be a stretch to say someone else is running the place and they are the enemies of freedom. What do you think about this?

The whole picture is starting to look like the prelude to worldwide chaos and war. How can this be prevented and if it can't what does that mean for the civilian populations who are mostly unprepared and unarmed? The way I see it is the only folks with the power to fix the condition we're in are the top tier class and whatever it would take wouldn't be easy and wouldn't be painless. They seem to be giving in and letting go and not putting up much of a fight. Here in the USA its been appearing as though the ones that run the place are under some sort of secret seige or they are being extorted behind the scenes or something similar, and its looked like that for some time now. It wouldnt be a stretch to say someone else is running the place and they are the enemies of freedom. What do you think about this?
Yes, the rich control our politicians. And our politicians, and Supreme Court, don't represent the majority of us. They represent our religious nuts. So they cater to the rich and religious.

I think we the people have to fix it. And you won't fix it by flip flopping back and forth ever 2-4 years. If all the GOP has to do is wait 2 or 4 years for you to forget, why change? So voting democratic, forming unions is how we take back America for We The People.

But we can't because they have us divided. Look at Occupy Walstreet after Walstreet fucked us. It was a good cause but suddenly, the Republicans started bashing them. Look at BLM. It was started because clearly cops treat blacks like second class citizens. But the Republicans villanized them. Not even in the beginning were middle class Republicans on board. Why? Because they have divided us with social wedge issues like RACE,

But yet Republicans are quick to notice when the government isn't doing everything it can for them. They are quick to call out UNCONSTITUTIONAL when they (white people) feel like their rights are being violated. Yet they deny it when blacks rights are being violated. Why? Because the rich have divided us with social wedge issues like RACE.

If not, why are we all arguing here? We're all pretty much middle class. So why do Republicans think Republican policies help the poor and middle class? I'll tell you why. Group mentality. If they are loyal to the GOP because of abortions or guns,, they'll swallow every line that party pisses out.

Need another example? Why don't Republican voters believe in Global warming? Why do all USMB Republicans think they are smarter than NASA scientists? Because they have been told by Fox and Rush that GW isn't real. We all know it's real. The rest of the world knows it's real. Yet 40% of Americans don't believe.

Need another example? Why are so few Republican voters vaccinated even though 100% of Republican senators are vaccinated? It's because Republican voters are god damn fools.

BTW, you're never free. Can't go to Canada freely can you? So you are only free as long as you stay in the USA? BFD. Then North Koreans are free too. They can go anywhere just as long as they stay in N Korea.

Yes, the rich control our politicians. And our politicians, and Supreme Court, don't represent the majority of us. They represent our religious nuts. So they cater to the rich and religious.

I think we the people have to fix it. And you won't fix it by flip flopping back and forth ever 2-4 years. If all the GOP has to do is wait 2 or 4 years for you to forget, why change? So voting democratic, forming unions is how we take back America for We The People.

But we can't because they have us divided. Look at Occupy Walstreet after Walstreet fucked us. It was a good cause but suddenly, the Republicans started bashing them. Look at BLM. It was started because clearly cops treat blacks like second class citizens. But the Republicans villanized them. Not even in the beginning were middle class Republicans on board. Why? Because they have divided us with social wedge issues like RACE,

But yet Republicans are quick to notice when the government isn't doing everything it can for them. They are quick to call out UNCONSTITUTIONAL when they (white people) feel like their rights are being violated. Yet they deny it when blacks rights are being violated. Why? Because the rich have divided us with social wedge issues like RACE.

If not, why are we all arguing here? We're all pretty much middle class. So why do Republicans think Republican policies help the poor and middle class? I'll tell you why. Group mentality. If they are loyal to the GOP because of abortions or guns,, they'll swallow every line that party pisses out.

Need another example? Why don't Republican voters believe in Global warming? Why do all USMB Republicans think they are smarter than NASA scientists? Because they have been told by Fox and Rush that GW isn't real. We all know it's real. The rest of the world knows it's real. Yet 40% of Americans don't believe.

Need another example? Why are so few Republican voters vaccinated even though 100% of Republican senators are vaccinated? It's because Republican voters are god damn fools.

BTW, you're never free. Can't go to Canada freely can you? So you are only free as long as you stay in the USA? BFD. Then North Koreans are free too. They can go anywhere just as long as they stay in N Korea.
I just love it when writers for The Onion post here!

I just love it when writers for The Onion post here!
You think the Supreme Court is representing we the people?

The percentage of Americans who consider themselves "pro-choice" has risen in the past year to 55%, its highest level in decades, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

That increase mainly was driven by Democrats, wrote Lydia Saad, the polling firm's director for U.S. social research, in a summary of the survey's findings. She attributed the shift to the recent Supreme Court draft opinion suggesting a possible end to Roe v. Wade.

Also, pay attention to any time they hear a case that is CORPORATION vs We the People.

Corporations always win.

You think the Supreme Court is representing we the people?

The percentage of Americans who consider themselves "pro-choice" has risen in the past year to 55%, its highest level in decades, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

That increase mainly was driven by Democrats, wrote Lydia Saad, the polling firm's director for U.S. social research, in a summary of the survey's findings. She attributed the shift to the recent Supreme Court draft opinion suggesting a possible end to Roe v. Wade.

Also, pay attention to any time they hear a case that is CORPORATION vs We the People.

Corporations always win.
You are ignorant of many things, not the least of which involves the meaning of the term "corporation" There are millions of corporations in this country, the majority of which are small businesses like mine.

The Democrat scheme to shut down small business in order to make the technocrats even richer belies your childishly ignorant statement that corporations always win.

Well, if it does come to WWIII gimme a rifle and week to practice and let me at them.

We are not on the threshold of war, but on the threshold of slavery.
The American army will not fight for freedom when it is under the rule of German fagots and Chinese communists.
The only chance is Reagan's resurrection

War is not the worst scenario here

Remembering freedom and personal liberty, personal rights. Was great when we had those things. Now these bastards are so invasive and having bitten away so deeply at our personal lives I get the notion that I'm a bystander in my own life trying to get into my own profile picture. The intruders laugh about the whole thing, all funny funny haha ultra monopoly. I wonder where the tragedy will finally end and who is gonna stop them. Won't be me, my hands are tied.

I mean, how much are they going to take away before someone with power says enough.

Forum List

Back