Dire Warning On Coming Food Shortage

Yeah it's more than a bit boring but damn, I believe her.

That said it will go right over the head of anyone that does not have a basic understanding of how "food" works.

The big take-away is the shortages/high prices you see now are from last year's production.

If KFC and Popeyes run out of food, you will see a mass rioting from Water Buffaloes

There are a number of videos from farmers in circulation making these warnings.....The establishment media is giving them a good leaving alone.

At this point, buying a few extra dry and canned goods each time you shop in order to stock up, does you nothing but good considering inflation, and provides insurance against any such calamities being warned of by these voices that nobody seems to want to heed.

There are a number of videos from farmers in circulation making these warnings.....The establishment media is giving them a good leaving alone.

At this point, buying a few extra dry and canned goods each time you shop in order to stock up, does you nothing but good considering inflation, and provides insurance against any such calamities being warned of by these voices that nobody seems to want to heed.

This right here. You don't have to be a prepper to have 2-3 weeks of canned food/dry food in your pantry for an emergency.

And I'm not talking about luxury eating, I'm talking about pasta and canned corn with some jarred sauce for breakfast eating.

There are a number of videos from farmers in circulation making these waroings.

The clearance aisle at Walmart is my friend. And then there are those 5 or so Amish dent and bent stores around here. I call them them "Amish Walmarts", and they have some pretty amazing values: Cans of white and red clam sauce normally over three dollars at the store, for only 75 cents. And they're not even past the expiration date.

What gets me is if the shit hits the fan the "people" will demand that the .gov help them, not even fathoming that the .gov is the problem in the first place.

You can bet EBT will be increased by 50% to keep the ghetto goblins quiet while oldsters and the lower and middle class working people suffer.

A fuckin' 6# can of Crisco is $20.00+ now.....Good thing I cut back.

This is a good list and strategy....Almost erything here is stuff you will normally eat anyway (probably not spam, but you get the idea).....

You can bet EBT will be increased by 50% to keep the ghetto goblins quiet while oldsters and the lower and middle class working people suffer.
Not going to do any good when the shelves are decimated.

As it is now, the pre-processed "food" that those types eat is already in short supply, and will about vanish if the problem is anywhere nead as bad as these farmers are warning us about.

Last edited:

That said it will go right over the head of anyone that does not have a basic understanding of how "food" works.

The big take-away is the shortages/high prices you see now are from last year's production.

1655816231578.png

This right here. You don't have to be a prepper to have 2-3 weeks of canned food/dry food in your pantry for an emergency.

And I'm not talking about luxury eating, I'm talking about pasta and canned corn with some jarred sauce for breakfast eating.

Dont think two to three weeks is going to cut it.
If things get bad it'll take far longer than that to recover.
Take crops for example,if farmers have a bad crop it'll be next year before they can expect a second try.
Same goes for meat, if ranchers lose all of their animals it's going to take more than a few weeks to build up the herd again.
Our plan is to be able to survive a year and a half which will give those farmers and ranchers time to rebuild and it gives us time to start growing our own food.

Alsoplustoo, for all of you building a modest stockpile, go to paint stores and find out where there are big hotel construction/remodel jobs going on....They're a good place to get your hands on 5-gallon buckets with lids for nice air tight storage....Though you may have to clean them out, the effort is worth it.

Not going to do any good when the shelves are decimated.

As it is now, the pre-processed "food" that those types eat is already in short supply, and will about vanish if the problim is anywhere nead as bad as these farmers are warning us about.
Actually the staffing issues food processing has been having are going to evaporate soon.

I just finished checking the economic indicators.
Personal savings are evaporating at an exponential rate, consumer credit is rising. Market margin hasn't really dropped suffiently yet...so there's more doom and gloom yet to come.

The disposable income, entry level jobs are just now beginning to evaporate. They got more bankruptcies coming. So I expect that the low wage food processing jobs will finally get filled here soon out of desperation. That's been a huge issue for a while.

But by the time they actually get staffed the demand for those products is going to stall out. And it's going to get difficult around here very very soon.

As long as there is sunshine, dirt, and rain, we will eat. Tomatoes, peppers, squash, kohlrabi, celery, and beans. Also 100 acres of wooded land, full of deer, turkey, squirrels, and rabbits, and dogs that love to hunt.

garden1.jpg

garden2.jpg

garden3.jpg

Last edited:

Putin done it

Also, Big Food Industry is making record profits from everyone

Besides, January 6th

(Future talking points of DNC)

Forum List

Back