DingDong - Thank you all - 70 million true Americans - for throwing water on that #%^ worthless wicked witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
DingDong - Thank you all - 70 million true Americans - for throwing water on that #%^ worthless wicked witch.

6BFF806F-5DF0-4302-BBBD-05741D3153C6.jpeg

You ever get the help you need pulling your head out your ass ?

You fuckers were claiming a landslide. And the states that are in contest are run by machinery that is to fucking stupid to realize the mess they've created.

You might be a month getting your victory.

View attachment 411236

Ding Dong, what's Nancy got to do with anything?

1604529222123.png

Sorry to break your bubble Dude, but not a thing broke the way the Dems, hoped, wanted or expected last night, and isn't likely to ever happen.

You won nothing and now won't that old fool Joe look like a total ass if he never gets 270 EC votes after ALREADY ANNOUNCING HIS PRESIDENCY! :auiqs.jpg:

You fuckers were claiming a landslide. And the states that are in contest are run by machinery that is to fucking stupid to realize the mess they've created.

I never said it was going to be a landslide.
I know there's enough stupid people like yourself out there who would make that difficult.
But I think Biden's victory is going to be like...hmmmm...a few hours from now.
Get your butthurt cream in bulk, delivered on palettes.
Sounds like you're going to need it.

I know there's enough stupid people like yourself out there who would make that difficult.
In so far as stupid people, go look in the mirror and call it even.

I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.

I just look forward to you fuckers thinking we'll sit by and let your bullshit from the last four years slide.

The petrified piece of shit and Nancy Botox have no idea what they've signed up for.

If you have any butthurt cream left from the last four years, you can send it to Fucky Chucky Shcumer. He's the one who will need it.

You won nothing and now won't that old fool Joe look like a total ass if he never gets 270 EC votes after ALREADY ANNOUNCING HIS PRESIDENCY!

He didn’t - unlike your idiot cult master who did. I Didn’t either but watching you panic already just couldn’t wait.

Thank god there was no blue wave!

House Democrats fall way short in disappointing night

Trump didn't win on a red wave, so wtf does it matter?
Trump won by 2% in 2016.
And lost the popular vote by 3,000,000

And in 2012 he said this on Twitter:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nov 6, 2012
"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."""

You should go to his Twitter page and see all the ranting and lying he's doing. Twitter is patching warnings on all of his tweets.
LMAO

• Love
Reactions: xyz

I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.

I just look forward to you fuckers thinking we'll sit by and let your bullshit from the last four years slide.

The petrified piece of shit and Nancy Botox have no idea what they've signed up for.

If you have any butthurt cream left from the last four years, you can send it to Fucky Chucky Shcumer. He's the one who will need it.

"I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.""

But we would NOT survive another 4 years of a blooming tin-pot dictator intent on creating a civil war in this country.
So, don't just "stand back and stand by", Go fuck yourself, loser.
Go to an indoor, crowded event and inhale deeply because, like Donald said, COVID is no big deal.

"I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.""

But we would NOT survive another 4 years of a blooming tin-pot dictator intent on creating a civil war in this country.
Back at ya left wing dirtbag.

You won nothing and now won't that old fool Joe look like a total ass if he never gets 270 EC votes after ALREADY ANNOUNCING HIS PRESIDENCY!

He didn’t - unlike your idiot cult master who did. I Didn’t either but watching you panic already just couldn’t wait.

It's possible that Xi's man could win. But still possible that the President could be reelected. We don't know yet.

Go to an indoor, crowded event and inhale deeply because, like Donald said, COVID is no big deal.
“Creating Civil War”? It was the left that sent their brown shirts into the streets to riot, burn businesses down, and murder people in the streets, and you know it. But congrats, you lefties have proven terrorism works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back