DingDong - Thank you all - 70 million true Americans - for throwing water on that #%^ worthless wicked witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever get the help you need pulling your head out your ass ?

You fuckers were claiming a landslide. And the states that are in contest are run by machinery that is to fucking stupid to realize the mess they've created.

You might be a month getting your victory.

I never said it was going to be a landslide.
I know there's enough stupid people like yourself out there who would make that difficult.
But I think Biden's victory is going to be like...hmmmm...a few hours from now.
Get your butthurt cream in bulk, delivered on palettes.
Sounds like you're going to need it.

I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.

I just look forward to you fuckers thinking we'll sit by and let your bullshit from the last four years slide.

The petrified piece of shit and Nancy Botox have no idea what they've signed up for.

If you have any butthurt cream left from the last four years, you can send it to Fucky Chucky Shcumer. He's the one who will need it.

"I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.""

But we would NOT survive another 4 years of a blooming tin-pot dictator intent on creating a civil war in this country.
So, don't just "stand back and stand by", Go fuck yourself, loser.
Go to an indoor, crowded event and inhale deeply because, like Donald said, COVID is no big deal.

Yes, we know you have a crystal ball shoved up your ass and your put your head there to read it on a consistent basis.

And it was wrong in 2016 like it is now.

You need a tissue because I called your affirmative action failure a loser ? Cry it up bitch.

I'll take directions from you ? You are welcome to contact your boyfriend Adam Schitt and cry to him. I could give a fuck if you live or die.

Here's hoping the next riot you participate in, you meet Kyle R.'s cousin.

You fuckers were claiming a landslide. And the states that are in contest are run by machinery that is to fucking stupid to realize the mess they've created.

I know there's enough stupid people like yourself out there who would make that difficult.

I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.

I just look forward to you fuckers thinking we'll sit by and let your bullshit from the last four years slide.

The petrified piece of shit and Nancy Botox have no idea what they've signed up for.

If you have any butthurt cream left from the last four years, you can send it to Fucky Chucky Shcumer. He's the one who will need it.

"I've been through enough losers (like Obama) in the WH to know we'll survive Biden.""

But we would NOT survive another 4 years of a blooming tin-pot dictator intent on creating a civil war in this country.
So, don't just "stand back and stand by", Go fuck yourself, loser.
Go to an indoor, crowded event and inhale deeply because, like Donald said, COVID is no big deal.
“Creating Civil War”? It was the left that sent their brown shirts into the streets to riot, burn businesses down, and murder people in the streets, and you know it. But congrats, you lefties have proven terrorism works.

Pay no heed.

It's easy to see a Seth Meyer's disciple when they blather about shit they know nothing about.

You won nothing and now won't that old fool Joe look like a total ass if he never gets 270 EC votes after ALREADY ANNOUNCING HIS PRESIDENCY!

He didn’t - unlike your idiot cult master who did. I Didn’t either but watching you panic already just couldn’t wait.

Why do all you shitheads think you can claim we are "panicked" or triggered just because we are calling out the Dems attempt to install your Chinese-picked puppet regime?

Say hi to Xi.

Trump spent 5 years saying "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" and you went with the wicked witch? The wizard is a much more apt comparison.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Yeah after dealing with obozo for 8 nightmare years this will be old hat.

What happened to you Rudy? You used to be someone I could trust.
1604533181066.png

I afraid to know what goes on in your brain.

Biden Harris received more votes than any campaign in American History.

Just thanking the 70 million who voted for an honest decent human being over an dishonest indecent one.

Thankful that we still have a majority of Americans who favor decency and honesty over indecency and dishonesty.

I c
I afraid to know what goes on in your brain.

Biden Harris received more votes than any campaign in American History.

Just thanking the 70 million who voted for an honest decent human being over an dishonest indecent one.

Thankful that we still have a majority of Americans who favor decency and honesty over indecency and dishonesty.
I can't wait for my tax dollars to go to Iran and Turkey.
How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back