Dinesh D’Souza Exposes Voter Fraud

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yes Virginia, there was voter fraud.

---Dinesh D’Souza Releases Movie Trailer for “2000 Mules” Exposing Ballot Traffickers Who Stole the 2020 Election---

---Dinesh D’Souza Releases Movie Trailer for “2000 Mules” Exposing Ballot Traffickers Who Stole the 2020 Election---

I love it when hollyweird gets into this thing. If what it says was true I am sure that the over 60 contests in the Courts, it would have been presented. It wasn't.

Dinesh is a better American as an immigrant than the leftwing idiots who were born here

could this be because Trump pardoned him for campaign finance violations?

jvhjc08dw0f81.jpg

2000 Mules
LOL great title

Dinesh D'Souza is a well know conspiracy theorist and ex-felon. He was pardoned by Donald Trump.

Call me shocked! Shocked I tell you! that this perjurer wrote a book spreading election fraud lies and supporting Donal;d Trump

Of course, this book is targeted to the Trumpist faithful who buy into all sorts of conspiracy theories. The rest of the world will ignore it.

Last edited:

---“What Will the Cowards Who Sat and Did Nothing – Say Now?” – President Trump Releases Statement on Upcoming Movie “2,000 Mules” on Democrat Ballot Trafficking---

Dinesh D'Souza is a well know conspiracy theorist and ex-felon. He was pardoned by Donald Trump.

Call me shocked! Shocked I tell you! that this perjurer wrote a book spreading election fraud lies and supporting Donal;d Trump

Of course, this book is targeted to the Trumpist faithful who buy into all sorts of conspiracy theories. The rest of the world will ignore it.
When lefties cannot dispute content, they have to resort to attacking the source. This is always a great endorsement of the content.

It will be interesting to see what kind of shenanigans, censorship, cancel culture, and deplatforing get deployed to keep the movie from being seen. I'm sure there will be a fight to keep We the People from viewing the movie and making up our own minds about it.

When lefties cannot dispute content, they have to resort to attacking the source. This is always a great endorsement of the content.
"Lefties????" You Trumpist believe any trash that comes your way if it supports your lies and warped world view. Election fraud is a scam perpetuated by those that want to undermine American Democracy. It is that simple.

Forum List

Back