Dinesh D’Souza Exposes Voter Fraud

It’s beyond obvious. The only incumbent to gain votes and lose was Cleveland — and he won the popular vote!
What’s more, trump’s 17% increase is comparable to incumbent FDR’s 22% increase in 1936 and FDR won that electoral vote by 523-8.
Anyone who wouldn’t question or demand an audit of 2020 is either stupid or dishonest. Period.

Looking for more reasons why Trump could not possibly have lost???? How about, A LOT MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR BIDEN.

Let's go with a few of the reasons why this line of thinking is utter bullshit. 2016 had one of the lowest voter turnouts on record at 54.8% of voters. 2020 had the highest voter turnout in history at 62%. Right off the top there are 7.2% more voters than in 2016 so both candidates would get 7.2% more votes, on average.

Without looking at all of the factors, including voter turnout in 2016, you can't just say these numbers bear scrutiny, because they don't.

Last edited:
He's a U.S. citizen, moron. He can't legally be deported.

Naturalized citizens or those with dual citizenship can have their citizenship revoked and sent back to where they came from.

I love how you don't want illegals coming from other countries because they're criminals, but when they vote Republican you have no problem with criminal immigrants at all.

Dinesh D'Souza is a well know conspiracy theorist and ex-felon. He was pardoned by Donald Trump.

Call me shocked! Shocked I tell you! that this perjurer wrote a book spreading election fraud lies and supporting Donal;d Trump

Of course, this book is targeted to the Trumpist faithful who buy into all sorts of conspiracy theories. The rest of the world will ignore it.
tarded.jpg

D'Souza was CONVICTED of election fraud...

So there's that

Naturalized citizens or those with dual citizenship can have their citizenship revoked and sent back to where they came from.

I love how you don't want illegals coming from other countries because they're criminals, but when they vote Republican you have no problem with criminal immigrants at all.
Not unless they commit immigration fraud or have been convicted of Treason. I have sibling who are all born in Venezuela. Their mother is a US born citizen and so is their father. Do you imagine they can be deported?

While immigration law may be cut-and-dry in some instances, the straightforward answer to this question is – no. US citizens by birth or naturalization cannot be deported. If they commit a criminal offense, all due process takes place within the country’s legal framework. If they’re convicted, judgment is passed as per the law.
Even if they commit a crime overseas and are wanted for criminal prosecution in a foreign land, the US government would prefer the individual in question to seek justice in the US rather than deporting them to stand trial abroad.
When a person becomes a US citizen by birth or by naturalization, the whole premise of citizenship is that the United States becomes their home country. It, therefore, would not make sense to “deport” them to a different country.
Nonetheless, there are certain exceptions to the rule for naturalized citizens. If an individual commits naturalization fraud, is convicted of treason, or renounces their US citizenship, the government will initiate deportation proceedings against them.

Why wasn't this criminal asshole deported to India after he was released from prison????? Why is the Republican Party coddling criminal immigrants?????
He's an invader. He must be deported.

D'Souza's out of jail?

What did he go in for?

Oh yea...election fraud
He went in for contributing to the wrong party. If he gave that money to a Democrat he would have been applauded. BTW he never went to jail.

Forum List

Back