Diner Shuts Down

Did they have a rat infestation and used their chicken for rat traps?
I tried their $6.00 sandwich combo, it wasn't edible, the fries went in the garbage, I saved the other half for my dog, and she wouldn't eat it either.

Don't know which is worse, Taco Bell or Chick-a-la dump.
You are in the minority. Most people like Chik-fil-a's food, and having liberals opposing them just drives their sales higher, because a lot of liberals moan and complain about them, then put on hoodies and sneak in to grab some when their friends aren't looking.

You are in the minority. Most people like Chik-fil-a's food, and having liberals opposing them just drives their sales higher, because a lot of liberals moan and complain about them, then put on hoodies and sneak in to grab some when their friends aren't looking.
My wife got their mac& cheese, I thought it was excellent.
I like their chicken nuggets.

I like some items at Boston market, hate their chicken.

So, who knows better?

The USDA or some pinhead on the internet?

Seriously, why wouldn't someone believe you, dumbass...?
I just told the county's health department has more stringent standards than the USDA, moron.
Who wants to order butter and the waitress brings out a lukewarm, half melted stick of butter, that is spread out all over the plate?
It won't kill you, but it looks like it might.

which one are you? wooooooosh..................

Trump-Lemmings.gif

there you go!!!

Says the lemming demanding everyone do his bidding.

You're not very self aware, are you....

Oh no a diner shut down. It's not a big deal when a business closes. Happens all the time. Nobody cares.

Who wants to order butter and the waitress brings out a lukewarm, half melted stick of butter, that is spread out all over the plate?

Jesus Fucking Christ, you're stupid.

Have you ever actually seen a stick of butter that's been left out for a few days?

It looks like a stick of butter. It's not half-melted and spread out all over the plate.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

Have you ever actually seen a stick of butter that's been left out for a few days?

It looks like a stick of butter. It's not half-melted and spread out all over the plate.

You're fucking nuts, retard.

Oh no a diner shut down. It's not a big deal when a business closes. Happens all the time. Nobody cares.
That's why the thread title is misleading. The diner didn't go out of business, it temporarily had to stop serving because demand was so high it ran out of food. IOW, a good problem to have.

If it is half melted, either it's cheapshit butter or your thermostat is set too high. Try this....

1631503546114.png

I keep mine in a small Tupperware dish with an airtight, snap-closure lid. 8 oz lasts about 4 days around here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back