Dimwinger protesters hold lynching...........

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess they miss the good ol days when they did this on a regular basis.

Ahh lynchings...

1D45AAE7-A178-48A1-9C3C-747DDDC6CDD5.jpegAF97A986-C9F1-4BB7-B83D-606CB24147FE.pngB48D82AB-C7B1-4A24-BD0B-E71051BD61B9.jpegE4403F14-3CF2-46F0-9148-29337BD1A0B1.jpeg

At least those statues are of long dead people.

How long before the so far silent majority will start defending their cities themselves?

If the cops won't or can't. . .
Don't know about you. i have turned from deep sadness to bitter death wishing hatred.
Why exactly? This too shall pass And something may rise from the metaphorical ashes In that people might start looking at real reform, not knee jerk excesses.

How long before the so far silent majority will start defending their cities themselves?

If the cops won't or can't. . .
Don't know about you. i have turned from deep sadness to bitter death wishing hatred.
Why exactly? This too shall pass And something may rise from the metaphorical ashes In that people might start looking at real reform, not knee jerk excesses.
Maybe watching the country I grew up turn to a pile of shit might have something to do with it.

Don't know if you were at the Bicentennial in 76....That's 1976.

It was the biggest funnest party this country ever had. We celebrated it the whole summer. Every MF in the country was ONE and UNITED. Thank God I can remember that fondly. I made out with a beautiful chick the whole time during the fireworks. Only fireworks I saw was in my pantalones.

Half the F people had American flag t-shirts.

TODAY IT MIGHT FUCKING GET YOU KILLED!!!

Hope this explanation helped

We'll talk about the Bicentennial in Discussion. Thanks for inspiring.

So this is OK because some idiots did it with Barry dolls.

Got it.
You have your knickers in a knot because some hoodlums hung the statue of a long dead traitor to the nation?

He is long dead and who cares? I am more concerned with the general lawlessness of it and curiosity as to how the managed it than I am with any “lynching” :lol:

You have your knickers in a knot because some hoodlums hung the statue of a long dead traitor to the nation?

He is long dead and who cares? I am more concerned with the general lawlessness of it and curiosity as to how the managed it than I am with any “lynching” :lol:
So you are good with lynchings in effigy.

Got it.

Statistics prove real reform isn't needed, just a few minor tweaks. Yet you commies insist on the destruction of the whole society, it will cost you in the end.

Forum List

Back