Dims used same MO in Impeachment they used in Russiagate Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
On page 151 of Lee Smith’s book The Permanent Coup, he writes this The impeachment hearings brought the deep state to life. Anyone who’d previously wondered if talk of an institutionalized class of Beltway officials, think tank experts, consultants and contractors was simply another fevered conspiracy theory now saw televised evidence of it. They were smug, entitled and contemptuous of the president and those who’d elected him and of the Constitution to which they only paid lip service. The following is mostly my paraphrase of author’s words unless quotation marks used: RE find a whistleblower to start an impeachment process [a deep state person] told Senate and House Intel committees he had a whistleblower complaint. Chair of House Permanent Select Committee… Adam Schif(ty) opened an investigation of Trump, Giuliani, Ukraine, citing… press reports! Mr. Smith’s words: “It was the same process used during the Russiagate operation: A report based on a fraudulent document is leaked to the press which publishes it and [Intel] cites it as a pretext to justify… an investigation.” Can you believe this? Using a mere press “report” to start an investigation by the damn-near-almighty Gummit! Schif(ty) “put out a press release about [a] subpoena which forced the whistleblowers complaint into the public for the first time..” The whistleblower complaint supposedly [Wapo] involved a “promise” made by Trump [but] “the release [by Trump] of the transcript would show no promise was made.” Trump was accused of withholding aid to Ukraine so “law makers were concerned” [roll eyes] Trump admitted he had withheld—then released—aid, saying “I’d withhold again.. until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine.” Trump told wapo “Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO.. yet we are doing all the lifting; they’re not doing anything.. and I say Why is it that Germany is not dealing with NATO on Ukraine?” The author goes on to make the MSM-ignoring point: “American voters.. were under the impression that the president they sent to the White House implements foreign policy they voted for [as per] the Constitution” (page 151

On page 151 of Lee Smith’s book The Permanent Coup, he writes this The impeachment hearings brought the deep state to life. Anyone who’d previously wondered if talk of an institutionalized class of Beltway officials, think tank experts, consultants and contractors was simply another fevered conspiracy theory now saw televised evidence of it. They were smug, entitled and contemptuous of the president and those who’d elected him and of the Constitution to which they only paid lip service. The following is mostly my paraphrase of author’s words unless quotation marks used: RE find a whistleblower to start an impeachment process [a deep state person] told Senate and House Intel committees he had a whistleblower complaint. Chair of House Permanent Select Committee… Adam Schif(ty) opened an investigation of Trump, Giuliani, Ukraine, citing… press reports! Mr. Smith’s words: “It was the same process used during the Russiagate operation: A report based on a fraudulent document is leaked to the press which publishes it and [Intel] cites it as a pretext to justify… an investigation.” Can you believe this? Using a mere press “report” to start an investigation by the damn-near-almighty Gummit! Schif(ty) “put out a press release about [a] subpoena which forced the whistleblowers complaint into the public for the first time..” The whistleblower complaint supposedly [Wapo] involved a “promise” made by Trump [but] “the release [by Trump] of the transcript would show no promise was made.” Trump was accused of withholding aid to Ukraine so “law makers were concerned” [roll eyes] Trump admitted he had withheld—then released—aid, saying “I’d withhold again.. until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine.” Trump told wapo “Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO.. yet we are doing all the lifting; they’re not doing anything.. and I say Why is it that Germany is not dealing with NATO on Ukraine?” The author goes on to make the MSM-ignoring point: “American voters.. were under the impression that the president they sent to the White House implements foreign policy they voted for [as per] the Constitution” (page 151

Unclean OP

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back