Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

You are in no position to declare what is and what is not fake news, given how you fall for it yourself. I bet you believed the Russia Hoax, that the laptop was disinformation, that the druggie son earned his money from foreign adversaries honestly, and that Biden is innocent.
And I'll bet you believe that the guy who told you over 30,000 fact checked and documented lies during his 4 years in office would never lie to you again?
Are you by any chance a Trump University graduate?

Libs lie so i’m not throwing in the towel yet

But trump is not Superman and I wonder how much he can stand or how long he can hold out

The kangeroo courts run by george soros libs are becoming a serious threat to his life

Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

“Many of Donald Trump’s supporters such as Sean Hannity like to boast that the indicted former president has incredible stamina and can speak for hours. Unfortunately for them, that was not the case during Trump’s speech at the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) International Christian Media Convention in Nashville, Tennessee.”

As trump’s legal woes increase exponentially, the stress on his mental faculties have him coming unglued. Over the past several months his speeches ramble and often descend into gibberish only his devoted fans understand. Although, even they get conflicting messages from their beloved leader’s babbling. But none will admit to this fact.

View attachment 907034

This is what happens when he doesn't have Adderall on hand.

And I'll bet you believe that the guy who told you over 30,000 fact checked and documented lies during his 4 years in office would never lie to you again?
Are you by any chance a Trump University graduate?
I’m a Phi Beta Kappa graduate with a high IQ.

Are you by any chance a stupid, brainwashed leftist? (Rhetorical question.)

What you said is all true, and that is why it will be reversed by the SCOTUS. In THIS country, before you Dems “transformed” it, you did not target a man you despise, and then search for a crime to hang him on, have a SINGLE hater levy an outrageous punishment, all while there were no victims and no damages.

I can’t believe how stupid you all are. These things are STRENGTHENING Trump. Excluding the radical left, Americans don’t want to live in North Korea wannabe - and they‘ll express that with their votes.

Nobody target in Trump you stupid bitch.

What’s up buddy goes around committing crimes all their life and bragging about getting away with it, they can expect to be arrested.

You have to be willfully, blind and stupid to of missed the crimes that Trump was committing. God knows he went out of his way to do them in the most public manner possible.

I’m a Phi Beta Kappa graduate with a high IQ.

Are you by any chance a stupid, brainwashed leftist? (Rhetorical question.)

It’s so good that you told us that because otherwise, we would never have guessed it on our own. You certainly don’t write or express yourself like a highly intelligent person.

And you’re a Trump cultist, which makes you a stupid gullible fool, so I’m having a little trouble believing this.

Why are YOU prepared to let him get away with everything?
Because of....

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Um, no. People were pointing out tRump's diminished mental state before Joe Biden was even a candidate for president.

So who's "flipping the script" here?
If I were under direct attack by the Deep State in washington DC and george soros flunkies in NYC I would be more depressed than trump appears to be

All he has to do is remove himself from the presidential race and all the charges and fines will disappear

But the evil ones havent beaten him yet

All he has to do is remove himself from the presidential race and all the charges and fines will disappear
I think you know that if this were true he would have done that a long time ago.
The only reason he is running again is because he believes it will help him avoid prosecution.

Deep faking! Where are you learning this?

Am not going to click anything you post because I don't want to have to buy a new computer. I fell for that from another "poster" here and paid.

BIGLY.

Don't click anything posted by vapid leftist vermin here, folks. It's dangerous.

If I were under direct attack by the Deep State in washington DC and george soros flunkies in NYC I would be more depressed than trump appears to be

But the evil ones havent beaten him yet

Nothing disappears if he withdraws from the race. The cases will still go to trial and he'll still be convicted.

Forum List

Back