Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

Deep faking! Where are you learning this?

Am not going to click anything you post because I don't want to have to buy a new computer. I fell for that from another "poster" here and paid.

BIGLY.

Don't click anything posted by vapid leftist vermin here, folks. It's dangerous.

There is no "vapid leftist vermin" here. There are just idiot Trump Cultists, and leftists trying to return them to Earth 1.

If I were under direct attack by the Deep State in washington DC and george soros flunkies in NYC I would be more depressed than trump appears to be

All he has to do is remove himself from the presidential race and all the charges and fines will disappear

But the evil ones havent beaten him yet
A total non response from you, as usual.

People were talking about tRump signs of dementia before Joe Biden was even a a candidate. You kids are just doing the projection thing and you know it as well as I do.

There is no "vapid leftist vermin" here. There are just idiot Trump Cultists, and leftists trying to return them to Earth 1.

Just the thing a vapid leftist vermin would say.

Thanks for being so predictable.

Keep coming back with more fun like this.

If I were under direct attack by the Deep State in washington DC and george soros flunkies in NYC I would be more depressed than trump appears to be

All he has to do is remove himself from the presidential race and all the charges and fines will disappear

But the evil ones havent beaten him yet

That's not true. The charges aren't going anywhere.

Trump said he wasn't interested in a woman who had given birth.

We will pray that Trump cheats on another wife....

People forget just how gross Trump is.

Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka’s physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

Trump’s long track record of making misogynistic comments and engaging in lewd conversations about sex took on a new and much darker tone on Friday night, when the Washington Post published audio of Trump, caught on a hot mic in 2005, bragging about how women let him do whatever he wants to them because he’s a celebrity.

Deep faking! Where are you learning this?
Am not going to click anything you post because I don't want to have to buy a new computer. I fell for that from another "poster" here and paid.
BIGLY.
Don't click anything posted by vapid leftist vermin here, folks. It's dangerous.

Another advantage of putting folks on Iggie

Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

“Many of Donald Trump’s supporters such as Sean Hannity like to boast that the indicted former president has incredible stamina and can speak for hours. Unfortunately for them, that was not the case during Trump’s speech at the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) International Christian Media Convention in Nashville, Tennessee.”

As trump’s legal woes increase exponentially, the stress on his mental faculties have him coming unglued. Over the past several months his speeches ramble and often descend into gibberish only his devoted fans understand. Although, even they get conflicting messages from their beloved leader’s babbling. But none will admit to this fact.

View attachment 907034

Perhaps instead of taking a tiny blip out of its full context to illustrate a speech and misrepresenting it, you might want to listen to the actual speech? Trump does look tired but holy cow, few twenty year olds could keep up with the schedule he keeps much less be at 100% of their game at every occasion. He certainly didn't come across as diminished or confused to me.

He was addressing the National Religious Broadcasters which required a somewhat different tone than he uses at his typical political pep rally.

BertramN

What were you saying about religion?

Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka’s physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

Trump’s long track record of making misogynistic comments and engaging in lewd conversations about sex took on a new and much darker tone on Friday night, when the Washington Post published audio of Trump, caught on a hot mic in 2005, bragging about how women let him do whatever he wants to them because he’s a celebrity.

People forget just how gross Trump is.

I think it's not about forgetting for his supporters, it's just about ignoring.

MSM reported that the event was low energy and the crowd was small.

Gullible Leftists delightfully fantasized about crowds even smaller than Biden's.

Nashville pictures....

former-president-trump-addresses-international-christian-media-convention.jpg

1709342487397.png

former-president-trump-addresses-international-christian-media-convention.jpg

Haha, watch these threads that look bad for Trump.

Watch how the cult devolves steadily from start to finish of the thread.

Eventually it's memes and emojis and 2 or 3 syllables .

Trump probably just didn't have his Adderall, this day.

I think it's not about forgetting for his supporters, it's just about ignoring.
Yep. They just do not care. Trump says and does things that would make half his supporters punch him straight in the throat, if it was done to someone they love.

Well, unless they are bootlickers trying to stay in office, like Cruz, Rubio, etc

A total non response from you, as usual.

People were talking about tRump signs of dementia before Joe Biden was even a a candidate. You kids are just doing the projection thing and you know it as well as I do.
You know people have televisions, don't you? They see Biden attempting to talk and walk. Just saying.

Forum List

Back