Dilbert Creator Predicts Trump Indictments Will Win Him The Black VOTE

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 10.58.06 AM.png

I must say, it has been fun to see the fallout from right-wingers regarding these latest indictments....but not many has brought me laughter more than Scott Adams.....So the official cartoonist of MAGA world just made a bold prediction that if Trump gets one more indictment, he will win the black vote...because, you know, blacks are criminals; so if they see Trump is indicted; then they will see him as a criminal too or something...or maybe he is saying, the justice system for so long has been unfair and biased against black people -- and yea, we usually would deny that and call it CRT -- but now a white guy we love is being unfairly treated, so we are with you now darkies....either way, its laughable.

So what Trumpers are saying is.....BLM was right all along?

Well that settles it for me. I'm not voting for Trump if all those Negroes are gonna vote for him.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 810491

I must say, it has been fun to see the fallout from right-wingers regarding these latest indictments....but not many has brought me laughter more than Scott Adams.....So the official cartoonist of MAGA world just made a bold prediction that if Trump gets one more indictment, he will win the black vote...because, you know, blacks are criminals; so if they see Trump is indicted; then they will see him as a criminal too or something...or maybe he is saying, the justice system for so long has been unfair and biased against black people -- and yea, we usually would deny that and call it CRT -- but now a white guy we love is being unfairly treated, so we are with you now darkies....either way, its laughable.

So what Trumpers are saying is.....BLM was right all along?

No.....an indictment is worthless.
You need a conviction and eventually incarceration....which would make Trump the same as over 50% of single black males in America.
Then they would have something to relate to.

No.....an indictment is worthless.
You need a conviction and eventually incarceration....which would make Trump the same as over 50% of single black males in America.
Then they would have something to relate to.
You are right, in your mind, an indictment is worthless...since for folks like you, accusations and rumors is enough to execute someone...as long as they belong to the "other side"

The rest of us tho...we live in America....so indictments do matter....and Trump should be afforded the best legal defense to argue his case in court...something you folks clearly wouldn't afford to anyone else in your fascist utopia...

Forum List

Back