Tree of Life shooter to be sentenced to death for Pittsburgh synagogue massacre, USA Today, August 2, 2023

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
The man who gunned down 11 worshippers at the Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue in 2018 − the deadliest antisemitic attack in U.S. history − will be sentenced to death.

Robert Bowers, 50, was found guilty on 63 criminal counts in June, including 11 counts each of obstruction of free exercise of religion resulting in death and hate crimes resulting in death. A judge will formally impose the sentence later, after a federal jury made the death sentence recommendation Wednesday.
Tree of Life shooter to be sentenced to death for Pittsburgh synagogue massacre

-----------

Good. I hope they kill him soon. I do not like all these appeals and delays.

The culture of death by gun, brings out an outpouring of emotions that encourage more death.

And the gun violence continues to spiral out of control!

Americans can't argue with success!

Last edited:
I wonder how long the POS will sit on death row? What a waste of resources. A 9mm to the nape of the neck and done.

The trial itself was ridiculously long, and the appeals will probably last decades.

The facts about the case could have been presented in a single day. The jury didn't even get a chance to hear from the defendant, not a single syllable.

In the Lindbergh baby case, they went from the crime itself to Hauptmann getting fried in less time than this, so far.

And the Lindbergh case had to be proven and the Hauptmann actually had a defense.

If you commit murder & are proven guilty without reasonable doubt, you should be put to death upon sentencing. There should be a spot to take them & execute them on courthouse grounds. This guy is clearly guilty, don't waste tax payer money on keeping him around.

The unprovoked murder of 11 people praticing their Faith? He can never repay such a debt to G_d.
Be careful who you condemn to death, you may find yourself in the same position someday soon. I've seen it happen with people who pick up religion and then drop it within months because it doesn't fix the ills that haunt them. Then some of them become loose cannons is society! p.m. me if you want a further explanation.

I wonder how long the POS will sit on death row? What a waste of resources. A 9mm to the nape of the neck and done.
I prefer the gallows, using the short drop method of execution. It does not break the neck, so he strangles. Don't tie his legs together. I want to watch him kick as he dies. Don't put a bag over his head. I want to watch the agony on his face.

The man who gunned down 11 worshippers at the Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue in 2018 − the deadliest antisemitic attack in U.S. history − will be sentenced to death.

Robert Bowers, 50, was found guilty on 63 criminal counts in June, including 11 counts each of obstruction of free exercise of religion resulting in death and hate crimes resulting in death. A judge will formally impose the sentence later, after a federal jury made the death sentence recommendation Wednesday.

-----------

Yep.....this is why we have the death penalty....it should be performed right after the Judge closes the trial.....

-----------

I am shocked the democrats didn't let this guy go with no cash bail...

Yep.....this is why we have the death penalty....it should be performed right after the Judge closes the trial.....
I want capital punishment to be slow, painful, humiliating, frequent, and public. I would be there every time. I would get there early, so I would be close to the gallows.

I am shocked that anyone could suggest such a stupid thing. But I will say this. I am willing to bet that T-Rumps fuck Jew hating fuck buddies, "Ye" and Nick Fuentes would cut him some slack

Actually, President Trump and his tremendous 1st Lady were at the scene offering condolences to the rabbi right after the shooting.

The shooter here apparently had a problem with Trump, because Trump's daughter is Jewish you know. Further Trump reached out to the Tremendous State of Israel during his reign, and the shooter didn't like that.

OTOH, neither Biden nor Obama accompanied President Trump when he visited.

I am shocked that anyone could suggest such a stupid thing. But I will say this. I am willing to bet that T-Rumps fuck Jew hating fuck buddies, "Ye" and Nick Fuentes would cut him some slack

As opposed to the democrat party leadership AOC, Ilhan Omar whi are actual rabid Jew Haters who support the terrorists murdering Jews in Israel....right?

And barak obama who has Jew haters louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright as really good friends.....did nick fuentes ever have a dinner with the congressional black caucus and obama.....did he get invited to the White House by obama over and over again like al sharpton......did nick fuentes attend obama's church for 20 yeara qith actual Jew hater jeremiah wright?

Sell your bullshit to biden voters

As opposed to the democrat party leadership AOC, Ilhan Omar whi are actual rabid Jew Haters who support the terrorists murdering Jews in Israel....right?

And barak obama who has Jew haters louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright as really good friends.....did nick fuentes ever have a dinner with the congressional black caucus and obama.....did he get invited to the White House by obama over and over again like al sharpton......did nick fuentes attend obama's church for 20 yeara qith actual Jew hater jeremiah wright?

Sell your bullshit to biden voters
Each of the two major political parties has Jew haters in it. Their reason for hating Jews differ, but they are equally mistaken.

Each of the two major political parties has Jew haters in it. Their reason for hating Jews differ, but they are equally mistaken.
Progs though say they are of purity. And I do question AIPAC only because the politicians who Jewish in that party are were so loud with Democrats until Obama was elected. Then they got quiet. And Republicans had the Israeli president at the Capitol building while Obama told him to go ph uk himself. I am sure there is an explanation.

Actually, President Trump and his tremendous 1st Lady were at the scene offering condolences to the rabbi right after the shooting.

The shooter here apparently had a problem with Trump, because Trump's daughter is Jewish you know. Further Trump reached out to the Tremendous State of Israel during his reign, and the shooter didn't like that.

OTOH, neither Biden nor Obama accompanied President Trump when he visited.
That was good for Trump and bad for Biden. I am confident it was an unintentional oversight on Biden's part. If he had attended he and Trump would have had the opportunity to shake hands.

Forum List

Back