Didnt you Progressives, vote for Joe Biden, because he knew how to deal with the Pandemic COVID-19?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

New COVID cases in US soar 700% week-over-week since July 1, CDC says
The United States was at a low point in new cases in late June, with an average of about 10,000 a day. Today the average is closer to 125,000 a day, he said
"That’s when people in this country became really optimistic. The combination of the delta variant, susceptibility due to relatively low vaccination coverage, some relaxing of our public health measures, these all came together and we're seeing this wave," Moss said.
Yeah, you stupid twits who voted for Joe because he was going to make life better, than that old mean guy who used Twitter to insult people, but got things done, like cheap gasoline and low prices on food. But now, you see a non existent president and vp while hundreds of thousands of diseased illegals swarm our southern border, then get picked up and flown to a city near you. All i can say is, i hope you catch the Kung Flu, and get real sick, because you voted for this crap..

New COVID cases in US soar 700% week-over-week since July 1, CDC says Yeah, you stupid twits who voted for Joe because he was going to make life better, than that old mean guy who used Twitter to insult people, but got things done, like cheap gasoline and low prices on food. But now, you see a non existent president and vp while hundreds of thousands of diseased illegals swarm our southern border, then get picked up and flown to a city near you. All i can say is, i hope you catch the Kung Flu, and get real sick, because you voted for this crap..

You guys voted for Rump because he was going to build a wall, repeal Obamacare, get rid of sanctuary cities... how did that all go down?

Blue States are having huge outbreaks too. Stop playing politics with a virus.

It looks like there might be a gigantic case of buyers remorse among progressives. When push comes to shove they don't have a freaking clue about why they voted for the doddering old fool. Biden makes a fool of himself and lefties post something about the pillow guy or dig up some old faked statistics about covid. My guess is that democrats ain't happy campers these days.

It looks like there might be a gigantic case of buyers remorse among progressives.
Thats easily cured. Just take a look at this fat ass orange fuckup.

55a410e3eab8ea4d21028ac8

New COVID cases in US soar 700% week-over-week since July 1, CDC says Yeah, you stupid twits who voted for Joe because he was going to make life better, than that old mean guy who used Twitter to insult people, but got things done, like cheap gasoline and low prices on food. But now, you see a non existent president and vp while hundreds of thousands of diseased illegals swarm our southern border, then get picked up and flown to a city near you. All i can say is, i hope you catch the Kung Flu, and get real sick, because you voted for this crap..

It's Joe's fault you won't take the vaccine?

They voted for Mad-Joe & the kosher commie because the TV tweaked small heads into doing so. While the orange-man harmed their fragile shells over stuff he was the most accomplished POTUS we've had since? But objects don't matter in PROG-language, nor does hypocrisy and foolishness, because what matters in PROG is turn-genders & stuff, and the feelings their masters have shoved up their bungholes with propaganda.

They voted for Mad-Joe & the kosher commie because the TV tweaked small heads into doing so.
Most people voted for Joe specifically because he was not Drumpf. Biden simply cant lose. All he has to do is say "I am naming Drumpf as my replacement when I quit." and everyone starts trying to talk him out of it.

Speaking as a leftist, COVID is Trump's fault and stuff, which increased my hatred of the orange-man 10 fold, because I need the validation.

Today it's still Trump's fault, because without him this would be over and things like that. Biden is a really good President. If Trump was still president we'd all die of the Delta variant.

And it's Republicans fault for not taking the vaccine.

Speaking as a leftist, COVID is Trump's fault and stuff, which increased my hatred of the orange-man 10 fold, because I need the validation.

Today it's still Trump's fault, because without him this would be over and things like that. Biden is a really good President. If Trump was still president we'd all die of the Delta variant.

And it's Republicans fault for not taking the vaccine.
I agree with your post except the first sentence. The fact that Drumpf lost in a landslide is validation enough.

It looks like there might be a gigantic case of buyers remorse among progressives. When push comes to shove they don't have a freaking clue about why they voted for the doddering old fool. Biden makes a fool of himself and lefties post something about the pillow guy or dig up some old faked statistics about covid. My guess is that democrats ain't happy campers these days.
Biden vs Obama at this point, Biden is a joke even by that standard.

You guys spent four years tying him up in court and trying to impeach him and throw him out of office, that's how all that went down.
So, in other words, he got nothing done?

I thought you said you were proud of what Rump accomplished. Were you lying?

Forum List

Back