Didnt you Progressives, vote for Joe Biden, because he knew how to deal with the Pandemic COVID-19?

On Monday Trump supporters cheer the fact he got us a vaccine so fast with his Warp Speed..on Tuesday they cry hell no they are not getting vaccinated because the vaccine showed up to fast...

Thats because youre retarded. I'll help you out though. Everytime I go to criticize Biden I take a look at that fat ass orange loser fuckup we voted out of office and thank my lucky stars. :)

Trump gave us record employment among women and minorities along with higher wages.
What has Xiden brought us but inflation and high gas prices?

Trump's dealing with covid was part of the reason I went with Biden. The way it is going with Biden, it will also be partly why I'll be voting to boot his ass out too - unless the GOP brings back the former loser.

New COVID cases in US soar 700% week-over-week since July 1, CDC says Yeah, you stupid twits who voted for Joe because he was going to make life better, than that old mean guy who used Twitter to insult people, but got things done, like cheap gasoline and low prices on food. But now, you see a non existent president and vp while hundreds of thousands of diseased illegals swarm our southern border, then get picked up and flown to a city near you. All i can say is, i hope you catch the Kung Flu, and get real sick, because you voted for this crap..

It is right-wingers who refuse to mask up and get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back